I need a stimulus check. How about you.

I remember somebody somewhere calling the $1200 dollar stimulus checks "hush money." Maybe they were right. And the democrats don't think there needs to be another round of $1200 dollar hush money.
I am not entitled to stimulus check apparently since the government allowed Wells Fargo and the corrupt courts to commit major fraud against me an the people of this wonderful nation. Either that or someone has already gotten mine as my name and SS were being used by an illegal. Either way I don't think stimulating big biz with another few trillion dollars as more debt to the masses is the way to go. Not only that a lot of people got checks that never should have. So piss on more debt to the people. Go after those billionaires and millionaires who have used this disease as an excuse to deny the people their freedom while planning the next round of how to strip more wealth from the average people; tell those who desire to take away your freedom to GFT and get on with life by either getting a job or building a small enterprise that can sustain you. You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness unless you willingly give it away. If they can't make a clean stimulus just for individuals that need it then forget it.

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.
You have yet to say WHY you need a stimulous check

Do you own a business that has been shut down by a fascist governor? If so, then do continue.

I have said elsewhere. I feel no need to repeat myself to you. Next, just how stupid are you. There are over 283,000 people who have died from the coronavirus so far. Tomorrow it will be over 285,000. And the death rates keep rising. As do the infection rates. And from what I hear, so far there have been about 15 million people infected. Do you not know that we have about 315 million more yet to be infected? You think shutdowns of businesses are unfair? You are delusional. And with infection rates rising as they are, whatever we have been doing in the realm of trying to stop the virus, we need to at least quadruple it. You seem to favor, for money, the song by the Drowning Pool. Where the main chorus is, "Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!" I prefer this. "Let the businesses hit the floor! Let the businesses hit the floor!"
What percentage dies? I know it's terrible that people do die from it, but what is the percentage?

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

You could always join the military . . . they will definitely hook you up with a pair of shoes. You'll get a (small) stimulus check every month and get to travel to all kinds of exotic places you never even imagined—all on Uncle Sam's dime. Free food. Free lodging. Free attitude adjustment. Why, you'll be a new person in no time.

Oh, because of SEVERE unemployment in the past, I did sell myself into slavery in the military. The worst mistake I ever made. If you are willing to risk your life for basically nothing, then you have value. But if you are just a regular civilian, you can just fuck off and die. And as just about everybody around here thinks, you're certainly not worth another $1200 dollar stimulus check.

Since the government confiscated thousands last year from me before I even got my paycheck, I would gladly take 1200 back.

Yeah. That's why the top 1% have around 95% of the wealth. Because they treat you rich assholes so bad. Any other fairy tales to tell?

I smell a conservative sick puppet.

If I was a conservative, I would be rich and wouldn't need the money. Not that I'm a liberal either. Both democrat and republican are just two different sides of the same corrupt coin.

Since the government confiscated thousands last year from me before I even got my paycheck, I would gladly take 1200 back.

Yeah. That's why the top 1% have around 95% of the wealth. Because they treat you rich assholes so bad. Any other fairy tales to tell?
Ummm, want to link that yarn, stud? Or, should we just look it up in a fairytale book?

My dead Dad got one.....wonder how many didnt send them back

Interesting point. I remember seeing some store in some poor neighborhood that had a sign saying that they would cash any check. No ID required. Apparently they weren't worried about that being illegal.

... I have heard stories that If you were a member of the Nazi party in Germany or if you were a member of the communist party in Russia, things came your way a little easier. We have the same sort of thing here. It's called having a high school diploma. .....

WT...................F?

?????

Is it me, or has USMB suddenly been overrun by mental cases?

It's just you.

what are ya a freeloader???

how about you get a job and earn your own money,,,

I want my house paid for a year, along with my car payment and $2000. If we are going into debt as a nation, I think we should at least get a better cut.

My wife and I don’t need stimulus checks but we’ll take them if the Liberals in the Government want to give us one (or more).

Democrats gave you that first $1200. Republicans are now refusing to add another.

BTW, Republicans are still in charge, haven’t you heard? Biden is not until January.

Yeah, that's what caused the great depression and the many recessions since. All those lazy ass freeloaders. Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the coronavirus has put a major hurt on the economy. I am new around here. So I'm going to have to wait to see if you are ever capable of saying anything sensible.
get a job is pretty sensible when youre asking for other peoples money,,,

They had the same situation just before the French Revolution. The French had a good solution to it. Make sure you keep your neck clean. It might help the blade slice through easier.

Indeed, you'll have to survive a blizzard of bullets first, fakey mcfakerson.

Walmart is hiring. So is Amazon.

Walmart is hiring. So is Amazon.
see he doesnt need our money,,, thanks for the info,,

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.
Even thrift stores and "charity" places like Sal Army, Goowill, etc....their prices are ridiculous. Hell, at both those charity places I mentioned, they want 12 bucks for a pair of jeans. You can get them brand new at walmart.

I set myself up so i could retire 2 years ago, making over $400,000 a year in dividends. Nah, i dont need some chump change like $1,200 because i know i worked hard to get where i am today.

Yeah, bullshit. You were probably like Trump. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Many on this site, know my story, it wasnt about being a progressive slave who bitched and moaned how fucked his life is, but got out, got skills, and used those skills to the best of my abilities where i could use them overseas making big time bucks, at 0% taxes. Stupid fucks like you, want to stay in your little safe space, never leave your parents basement, giving up the Netflix, for out of country adventures. That is why you are a failure.......\
See picture below.
You do know Liberals do the same thing? Poor? You put one foot in front of the other, work your way up. Many kids work dead end jobs to go to College.

I haven't read the whole thread, but come on guys. "Get a job"? What about those who can't get a job for various reasons...oh, like...being on SS because yer OLD, or have to use a damn walker, or have major health issues, or worse..won't be hired because some bimbo that has big tits and chews gum while blowing bubbles gets the job but the more well qualified one gets passed over due to non Bimbo-itus? What about really poor people who work their asses off, but it all goes to rent or utilities and they have to choose between food, gas to get to work, rent, meds because they can't do it all? Or were laid off due to this bullshit virus thing?

I damn sure could use 1200 bucks right now. And I damn sure ain't lazy. Just...limited now that I'm an old fuck.

Meanwhile untrodden....I see you didn't do a Intro thread.
Welcome to USMB. Most of us are nice. Sometimes we get really grumpy. Don't take it personally until they name you personally. Then give back what was dished. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back