I miss going out to eat...

I hate eating at restaurants. Take out is ok once in a while, but that’s it.

Fuck take out!!!
Every once in a while it's nice to sit back and be served.
No cooking and no clean up.
With a white tablecloth and tinkly piano music in the background and butter pats that aren't wrapped in foil. I may have to drive a couple hundred miles to get to one, but by Jesus, I'm headed to a fancy restaurant when they let me out of here!!!!

For me it doesn't have to be fancy....it just has to be really good food!!
Oh....and a well stocked bar doesnt hurt.
The only bigger rip off than the price of food at a restaurant is booze at a restaurant/bar.

So be a cheap fuck.
I really dont care what I spend on Dinner or Lunch as long as the food is good and I'm treated well.

If you’ve got money to burn, donate it to a local church group to help hungry children then take your lazy ass home and make a grilled cheese.

I dont go to Church.
I donate to the 100 club and the NRA.

Fuck take out!!!
With a white tablecloth and tinkly piano music in the background and butter pats that aren't wrapped in foil. I may have to drive a couple hundred miles to get to one, but by Jesus, I'm headed to a fancy restaurant when they let me out of here!!!!

The only bigger rip off than the price of food at a restaurant is booze at a restaurant/bar.

So be a cheap fuck.
I really dont care what I spend on Dinner or Lunch as long as the food is good and I'm treated well.

If you’ve got money to burn, donate it to a local church group to help hungry children then take your lazy ass home and make a grilled cheese.

People go out to eat so they can socialize. It’s not so much about the food

It's about both really.

Fuck take out!!!
No idea what really happened to (or is in) your food.

Annoying waiter/waitress, crowds, waiting around, price gouging...

...and do not get me started on tipping.

Nothing happened to my food ...

Yeah, you don’t think so?
:lmao:

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

I tip pretty well at least 20% unless I get shitty service then I skimp on the tip the way they skimped on the service.
When you go out to eat it's not as if you're being forced to be there and the wait staff lives on tips. They have to do a lot of crap most folks don't know about like swapping out the toilets etc.
Moments before picking up your food.

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

I tip pretty well at least 20% unless I get shitty service then I skimp on the tip the way they skimped on the service.
When you go out to eat it's not as if you're being forced to be there and the wait staff lives on tips. They have to do a lot of crap most folks don't know about like swapping out the toilets etc.

We tip our favorites 40 or 50 percent because we know them and know how hard they work at school and at the restaurant.
They're kinda like our kids.

You could stay home and make some actual kids.

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

Another reason to stay home.

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

I dont go to Church.
You best think hard on that.

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

It's about both really.

True, I mean if you’re going out with buddy’s or a chick it’s not going to be a place that serves bad food

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

Funny I always viewed you as a people person

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

Funny I always viewed you as a people person

Under normal circumstances I am. In fact, on a normal day I am immersed in people like the snake at the center of the snake pit. That’s why I value the down time; just me and the Mrs. and the boys. I cook for them, everybody chills and it’s all good.

Fuck take out!!!

We walk into our favorite Cajun joint and they have our drinks on the table before we get there.
We know most of the customers at any given time and we exchange warm greetings.
I hang out with my favorite bartender and my Wife helped our favorite waitress get an accounting job when she finished school.
Tips? Yes we tip very well because some of the black clientele dont tip for shit. They're like Canadians in that respect.
We usually tip 40 or 50 bucks on a 150 tab because they treat us so well and I also enjoy seeing them and hearing about their school progress.
And if you were eaten by feral goldfish tomorrow, they would all deeply miss - your money. As soon as the next sucker wanders by who wants to pretend he's a background character on Cheers, they wouldn't remember your name under water boarding.

I got up early on Saturday got dressed and jumped on my bike started it up got about a block away and remembered all the restaurants are closed......:aargh:

you can still go thru the DRIVE THRU !!!.... with the wifey!

No wifey and there are places in my town that have curbside service but not for my favorite breakfast hangouts....

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

We tip our favorites 40 or 50 percent because we know them and know how hard they work at school and at the restaurant.
They're kinda like our kids.

You could stay home and make some actual kids.

At my age?
Hell No!!! They wouldnt be outa the house until I was 73!

Fuck take out!!!

So be a cheap fuck.

I dont go to Church.
You best think hard on that.

Heaven doesnt wait for only those who congregate.
Maybe you'll get the reference.

Fuck take out!!!

We walk into our favorite Cajun joint and they have our drinks on the table before we get there.
I hang out with my favorite bartender and my Wife helped our favorite waitress get an accounting job when she finished school.
Tips? Yes we tip very well because some of the black clientele dont tip for shit. They're like Canadians in that respect.
We usually tip 40 or 50 bucks on a 150 tab because they treat us so well and I also enjoy seeing them and hearing about their school progress.
And if you were eaten by feral goldfish tomorrow, they would all deeply miss - your money. As soon as the next sucker wanders by who wants to pretend he's a background character on Cheers, they wouldn't remember your name under water boarding.

Wow...
You really dont get out much do you?

Fuck take out!!!

Wow...
Don’t kid yourself. None of those people at a restaurant give anything like a shit about you.

Fuck take out!!!

Wow...
Don’t kid yourself. None of those people at a restaurant give anything like a shit about you.

Yeah?
Then why does the bartender invite me over to his place to hang out and watch the game?

Forum List

Back