I might as well say this right now...

looks like hair trump is in trouble

im thinking after he is found guilty of his major crimes he wont be able to leave russia......

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

Don't need to impeach him, just extradite him to Ukraine where he is wanted for high crimes!

But then that leaves us with Harris.

Then Nancy behind her.

Better idea: just wait for Trump to win his election.

Of course Trump isn't out of the race.

I'm just working on Plan B. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Plan B failed. Plan C failed. Plan D failed. And so on. You lost, get over it. Or get under it. Either way works.
:9:

If everything is "working", why isn't the Trump administration doing anything for Bidet's transition team? No security briefings, no access, no nothing.

:lmao: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

That's not a plan. That's a 7 year old having a tempter tantrum.

Impeachment has to begin in the house.

Would you settle for endless Senatorial investigations, no ratified treaties, no presidential cabinet members, judicial appointees, or ambassadors, and no bills passed?

Joe Bidet might as well quit right now.
Fuck off, sore loser bitch

You fuck off.

1605669283313.png

looks like hair trump is in trouble

im thinking after he is found guilty of his major crimes he wont be able to leave russia......

LOL the left called, they want you to stay off their side it's embarrassing. :auiqs.jpg:

We'll have Biden arrested, he won't be POTUSing from jail. :itsok:

:auiqs.jpg: But of course you will, Petunia! You're adorable. :itsok:
Earth has no use for your kind. :eusa_hand:

It must really sting to you that I don't give a single fuck about anything you believe in politically. I believe you are politically unsalvageable and should be fucking caned for your displays of stupidity. Bit, you seem to revel in that. Just like your tribe.

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Senate Republicans will continue Hunter Biden probe on subcommittee
lol

You’ll have to impeach Hunter – this has nothing to do with the President-elect.

We'll have Biden arrested, he won't be POTUSing from jail. :itsok:

:auiqs.jpg: But of course you will, Petunia! You're adorable. :itsok:
Earth has no use for your kind. :eusa_hand:

It must really sting to you that I don't give a single fuck about anything you believe in politically. I believe you are politically unsalvageable and should be fucking caned for your displays of stupidity. Bit, you seem to revel in that. Just like your tribe.

There's that famous tolerance from the left. Allow me to quote you, "But of course you will, Petunia! You're adorable." I am talking about Joe Biden, you weighed in with a personal attack because you have nothing intelligent to say so I gave you the hand. Those are the facts, you may go now.

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

lol

You’ll have to impeach Hunter – this has nothing to do with the President-elect.

It has everything to do with Joe Bidet when his crackhead son is laundering Chinese and Russian money to him.

....and his VP is a racist--why wouldn't you want to impeach BOTH of them? both are dumbasses

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Nancy will bring up the 25th in regards to Biden not being able to carry out his duties.

Easiest way to get the first woman of color into the Oval Office.

(IMO), that was the reason for her selection by the DNC)

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

:laughing0301:

Recall the Senate.

I wonder how many of those people who voted Republican for the down ballot races two weeks ago would like to have that vote back? :)
I've run across two so far in my small circle. They are quickly pissing away any momentum they got from dodging a bullet on election night.
YOU have seen TWO---hahahahahhhahahaahhaha

IMPEACH 46!

lol

It has everything to do with Joe Bidet when his crackhead son is laundering Chinese and Russian money to him.

You lost, get over it.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

So what did you win? A demented old pervert who likes to grope little girls, and whose son is a crack-smoking sex fiend who fucked his own brother's wife and his niece.

That's not what I'd call "winning."

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

So what did you win? A demented old pervert who likes to grope little girls, and whose son is a crack-smoking sex fiend who fucked his own brother's wife and his niece.

Except...everything you wrote is a lie. That's what I call losing. Having to resort to ridiculous bs...just to sooth your butt-hurt.
Winning? That's what Biden has done...perhaps you should study it..as it appears that you have scant experience with the phenomenon.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

Except...everything you wrote is a lie. That's what I call losing. Having to resort to ridiculous bs...just to sooth your butt-hurt.
Winning? That's what Biden has done...perhaps you should study it..as it appears that you have scant experience with the phenomenon.

It's only a "lie" because you bring yourself to accept it. The videos are all over the internet, straight off of crack head Hunter's laptop.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

I didn't win a thing. I just got tired of losing. And you lost. Get over it.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

It's only a "lie" because you bring yourself to accept it. The videos are all over the internet, straight off of crack head Hunter's laptop.

Last time I checked, Hunter wasn't on the Ticket and never will be. You want to find a crackhead to run against him for some obscure office somewhere, go for it. But I think I'll pass.

Forum List

Back