I might as well say this right now...

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Senate Republicans will continue Hunter Biden probe on subcommittee
Chuck might have more important things on his mind..than some lame probe by butt-hurt Trumpkins.

Impeachment has to begin in the house.

Would you settle for endless Senatorial investigations, no ratified treaties, no presidential cabinet members, judicial appointees, or ambassadors, and no bills passed?

Joe Bidet might as well quit right now.
Total obstruction like they did with Obama is not going to happen with Biden. Get used to that now.

Does he have a pen and a phone?

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Impeached?

no

But...

Nancy will bring up the 25th in regards to Biden not being able to carry out his duties.

Easiest way to get the first woman of color into the Oval Office.

(IMO), that was the reason for her selection by the DNC)

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

:laughing0301:

Recall the Senate.

I wonder how many of those people who voted Republican for the down ballot races two weeks ago would like to have that vote back? :)
I've run across two so far in my small circle. They are quickly pissing away any momentum they got from dodging a bullet on election night.

IMPEACH 46!

Chuck might have more important things on his mind..than some lame probe by butt-hurt Trumpkins.

Grassley might be gone soon. I see a new future in store for Ted Cruz as president pro tempore of the United States Senate.

Wouldn't that be grand?

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Nancy will bring up the 25th in regards to Biden not being able to carry out his duties.

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

Recall the Senate.

I wonder how many of those people who voted Republican for the down ballot races two weeks ago would like to have that vote back? :)
I've run across two so far in my small circle. They are quickly pissing away any momentum they got from dodging a bullet on election night.

That's not what I'm seeing. Maybe you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, but I do. And what I've seen is that most all of those Bidet signs mysteriously got taken down overnight. Meanwhile, Trump signs are still up all over the place.

Take a look next time you get out of your mom's basement.

IMPEACH 46!

Grassley might be gone soon. I see a new future in store for Ted Cruz as president pro tempore of the United States Senate.

Wouldn't that be grand?

Typical Trump supporter. No idea how things work. Cruz is way down the list. Given the propensity of Senators to hang on to dear life and be carried out, he'll be Grassley's age before that happens assuming he's still around. Depending on who holds the majority after the Jan 5th runnoffs, the next two in line are Mitch McConnell and Patrick Leahey. I don't wish any ill will on Chuck. I hope he gets better. I wouldn't wish this virus on anyone.

IMPEACH 46!

Wouldn't that be grand?
Didn't Trump accuse Ted's father of helping to kill Kennedy? Yup....and still he sucks up to a guy who attacked his family? What a POS!

In a phone interview with Fox News Tuesday morning, Mr Trump referenced a story run by the US tabloid, National Enquirer, that said Rafael Cruz was in a photo with the Kennedy assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Mr Trump said. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.“

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?" Mr Trump added. ”It's horrible."

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

Recall the Senate.

That's not what I'm seeing. Maybe you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, but I do. And what I've seen is that most all of those Bidet signs mysteriously got taken down overnight. Meanwhile, Trump signs are still up all over the place.

Trump signs are all over my town too. You can't fix stupid. The rest of us have moved on.

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

Recall the Senate.

Most likely...like my town...those signs are supposed all come down..the Biden folk are obeying the law..and the Trump people..surprise....are not!

IMPEACH 46!

Wouldn't that be grand?
Didn't Trump accuse Ted's father of helping to kill Kennedy? Yup....and still he sucks up to a guy who attacked his family? What a POS!

In a phone interview with Fox News Tuesday morning, Mr Trump referenced a story run by the US tabloid, National Enquirer, that said Rafael Cruz was in a photo with the Kennedy assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Mr Trump said. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.“

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?" Mr Trump added. ”It's horrible."

We call that a cuckold. :)

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

Recall the Senate.

Trump signs are all over my town too. You can't fix stupid. The rest of us have moved on.

Yes. Swirling down the shitter IS moving on.

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

Recall the Senate.

Yes. Swirling down the shitter IS moving on.

Keep hope alive. You Trump supporters are just confirming you are the cancers we thought you were. :)

IMPEACH 46!

Wouldn't that be grand?

By the same token, didn't Kamala Hairyass claim that Joe Bidet was a "racist"? Look at how they love each other now.

Forum List

Back