I might as well say this right now...

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Senate Republicans will continue Hunter Biden probe on subcommittee

Impeached?

no

But...

Nancy will bring up the 25th in regards to Biden not being able to carry out his duties.

Easiest way to get the first woman of color into the Oval Office.

(IMO), that was the reason for her selection by the DNC)

Ok then.

IMPEACH 46-1/2!

:laughing0301:

Recall the Senate.

I wonder how many of those people who voted Republican for the down ballot races two weeks ago would like to have that vote back? :)
I've run across two so far in my small circle. They are quickly pissing away any momentum they got from dodging a bullet on election night.

That's not what I'm seeing. Maybe you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, but I do. And what I've seen is that most all of those Bidet signs mysteriously got taken down overnight. Meanwhile, Trump signs are still up all over the place.

Take a look next time you get out of your mom's basement.

Trump signs are all over my town too. You can't fix stupid. The rest of us have moved on.

Yes. Swirling down the shitter IS moving on.

Keep hope alive. You Trump supporters are just confirming you are the cancers we thought you were. :)

Nah. We're the antibodies that fight the true cancer.

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Seeing the House is Democratic for the next two years mean no Impeachment at all...

Also if I am correct and the House flip in 2022 to the GOP the GOP will not dare to Impeach Biden if he is still President by then because the fact the Senate will not Convict and Remove Biden...

It is a waste of time to even consider Impeaching Biden when no one in their right mind on the right want Harris as President!

IMPEACH 46!

Impeached?

no

But...

Nancy will bring up the 25th in regards to Biden not being able to carry out his duties.

Easiest way to get the first woman of color into the Oval Office.

(IMO), that was the reason for her selection by the DNC)

Your scenario is more likely factual and that is the scary reality!

IMPEACH 46!

Don't need to impeach him, just extradite him to Ukraine where he is wanted for high crimes!

But then that leaves us with Harris.

Then Nancy behind her.

Better idea: just wait for Trump to win his election.

Of course Trump isn't out of the race.

I'm just working on Plan B. :auiqs.jpg:

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

IMPEACH 46!

Lol Um okay two things. 1) The senate is completely wasting their time on Hunter - not Joe. 2) Democrats still have control of the House lol.

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

Come on now, admit it. Don't you want to see more crack-smoking Hunter Biden laptop sex movies and juicy stories about his Dad's latest screwups and corrupt dealings?

You know I do. :auiqs.jpg:

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

Come on now, admit it. Don't you want to see more crack-smoking Hunter Biden laptop sex movies and juicy stories about his Dad's latest screwups and corrupt dealings?

Sure. Right after I see that Trump pee-pee tape that I know is out there somewhere...along with a lot of other good ones that must be floating around that were captured or killed...but sitting in someone's safe.

IMPEACH 46!

Lol Um okay two things. 1) The senate is completely wasting their time on Hunter - not Joe. 2) Democrats still have control of the House lol.

That's not how it works. If the Senate ever gets crackhead Hunter called in front of them and squeezes him hard enough, he'll spill his guts on his old man.

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

Sure. Right after I see that Trump pee-pee tape that I know is out there somewhere...along with a lot of other good ones that must be floating around that were captured or killed...but sitting in someone's safe.

Hiring Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed that Obama slept in is not a crime. Hell, I would have done the same thing, taken a movie of it, and personally sent Obama a copy.

But corruption, extortion, money laundering, Quid Pro Quo, and treason are crimes.

IMPEACH 46!

Don't need to impeach him, just extradite him to Ukraine where he is wanted for high crimes!

Then Nancy behind her.

Sorry Plan B failed. Plan C failed. Plan D failed. And so on. You lost, get over it. Or get under it. Either way works.
:9:

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

Not really. Though it would be funny.

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

You want to see his pee pee? Gross.

IMPEACH 46!

Then Nancy behind her.

Sorry Plan B failed. Plan C failed. Plan D failed. And so on. You lost, get over it. Or get under it. Either way works.
:9:

If everything is "working", why isn't the Trump administration doing anything for Bidet's transition team? No security briefings, no access, no nothing.

:lmao: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

IMPEACH 46!

Ugh no. No more.

You want to see his pee pee? Gross.

I'm pretty sure they already know what it looks like, since Trump pissed all over the inside of their craniums for four years straight.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back