I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

Tfp88cG.jpg

The Democrats are tying to save an election from going like the 2016 election when a foreign country (Russia) interfered in the election.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Cool that proves Obama ordered Joe to extort Ukraine for personal gain!

By the time November comes will there be anything left Of The Democrat Party?
Fake News Prove it.

Why did you applaud Obama Bin Lying giving Iran Obama Bucks for Obama Bombs to kill Americans with?

Not nearly as stupid as making the claim that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to find corruption of a company that his son was employed by, doing a job he wasn't qualified to do, and barely showed up for work.
well tell me Ray. Why did GOP senators wrote and sign a letter to get Shokin pitted? Why did the IMF threaten to hold aid funding until they reformed his office. What’s your explaination?
2 seconds on Google and you could verify it instead of sounding like a fool calling it fake news...
Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

And the IMF, EU and all allies of the US wanted Shokin gone. But the impeachment has to do with tramp, and you know that or must.
Now that might be true BUT only because the black, muslim Surrender Monkey was president at the time....and one never knew if disagreeing with that POS would cause him to stop sending those people MONEY!

The only thing about my point that is 'horrible' is the fact that you don't like that I pointed out how Barry used the same Executive Privilege when he ordered then US AG Holder to refuse to release documents regarding Fast and Furious, that Democrats and snowflakes defended that use of Executive Privilege, but now you bitch and whine about it because this time it doe NOT benefit the Democrats.

Forget 'Executive Privilege' and the House Impeachment Manager's demand for more 'fishing' for something that MIGHT exist - it is all irrelevant and a complete distraction...

The House voted to Impeach the US President based on their already existing case - existing information they had / have. The U Senate is now asking the Democrats / House to present THAT case, THAT information - the case / information that was their foundation / justification for Impeaching the President.

THAT case, THAT evidence either warrants / justifies Impeachment or it does NOT.

WHY are the House Democrats refusing to present THAT case, THAT information?
They are presenting that case. The docs and witnesses they are asking for are just further credible accounts of what happened. We should all want to see it. You especially because it would vindicate trump without the appearance of the cover up which it currently looks like he is doing.

The problem here is that the witnesses will not vindicate trump.
How do you know what the witnesses would say?
If trump was innocent and if they were not complicit, they would have testified to congress.

How are you so fucking stupid ?

If the Klan were in charge, would a black person just walk in there and volunteer information that would absolutely be twisted to fit some fucked up narrative ?

NO.

If the house were really interested in justice, they never would have started this bullshit. There is nothing there.

Russia....

Collusion......

Taxes....

And a host of other attempts to get him...all manufactured by the motherfucking left....who have avowed to get rid of him before he ever stepped into the WH. Your poster girl for stupid, Max Waters....leading the way.

You are a left winger.....I guess that answers my initial question.

Your analogy isn't even close. The klan is not constitutionally bound to question, investigate and impeach blacks if our actions have been shown to be in violation of our code. Think before you post idiot. None of the things trump has been accused of is manufactured. If Don McGaun, Hope Hicks and a few others would have been allowed to testify, trump would have been Impeached earlier. Trump has obstructed justice every step of the way and you just idiot enough to claim this has happened because there is no proof.

They are presenting that case. The docs and witnesses they are asking for are just further credible accounts of what happened. We should all want to see it. You especially because it would vindicate trump without the appearance of the cover up which it currently looks like he is doing.

If trump was innocent and if they were not complicit, they would have testified to congress.

If the Klan were in charge, would a black person just walk in there and volunteer information that would absolutely be twisted to fit some fucked up narrative ?

NO.

If the house were really interested in justice, they never would have started this bullshit. There is nothing there.

Russia....

Collusion......

Taxes....

And a host of other attempts to get him...all manufactured by the motherfucking left....who have avowed to get rid of him before he ever stepped into the WH. Your poster girl for stupid, Max Waters....leading the way.

Your analogy isn't even close. The klan is not constitutionally bound to question, investigate and impeach blacks if our actions have been shown to be in violation of our code. Think before you post idiot. None of the things trump has been accused of is manufactured. If Don McGaun, Hope Hicks and a few others would have been allowed to testify, trump would have been Impeached earlier. Trump has obstructed justice every step of the way and you just idiot enough to claim this has happened because there is no proof.
5lm65qQ.jpg

NO.

Russia....

Collusion......

Taxes....

5lm65qQ.jpg
You klan members support trump.

]
No, they don't have to prove he was guilty of a crime. He is being impeached because he violated his oath of office.
...which they must prove, lil' snowflake...

:p
Why is trump stopping witnesses?
THAT IS.THE HOUSES RESPONSIBLITY.....If they fucked up. That is on them. The Senate is the judgement part....how many times do brain dead Party of INFANTICIDE members have to be told this?

NO.

Russia....

Collusion......

Taxes....

5lm65qQ.jpg
As shown DemonRATS are THE KLAN!:)

Fake News Prove it.

Why did you applaud Obama Bin Lying giving Iran Obama Bucks for Obama Bombs to kill Americans with?

well tell me Ray. Why did GOP senators wrote and sign a letter to get Shokin pitted? Why did the IMF threaten to hold aid funding until they reformed his office. What’s your explaination?
2 seconds on Google and you could verify it instead of sounding like a fool calling it fake news...
Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

And the IMF, EU and all allies of the US wanted Shokin gone. But the impeachment has to do with tramp, and you know that or must.
Now that might be true BUT only because the black, muslim Surrender Monkey was president at the time....and one never knew if disagreeing with that POS would cause him to stop sending those people MONEY!

and you know why Obama didn't come out with it, he would be accused of trying to throw an election. Tramp also knew, the NSA alerted them both to the fact, but Tramp wanted and depended on Russia's help.

The Democrats are tying to save an election from going like the 2016 election when a foreign country (Russia) interfered in the election.

So you are doing a pre-emptive impeachment to prevent the possible corruption of an election? Wow, that is quite a precedent.

Nope, an actual election interference by tramp, with extreme abuse of power and obstruction. Same thing he did with Clinton and the emails.

trump has been impeached. There was no attempt to overthrow or reverse. We the real people, want trump to stop blocking witnesses.

Impeached with no evidence. No person in their right mind, nor any lawyer, would ever willingly provide witnesses in a trial for something in which they know they are innocent, particularly in a case where they know they are being railroaded. The Democrats are looking for process crimes or anything they can get. It is another fishing expedition. Can you imagine the line of questioning that would have been allowed by Schiff if Trump would have provided a slew of witnesses? Does anyone believe the impeachment hearing would have stayed on topic? They started with a Quid Pro Quo and it would have ended up with Trump being investigated for jaywalking in 1995.

NO.

Russia....

Collusion......

Taxes....

5lm65qQ.jpg

The majority of true racists are Democrats. Just read posts on this message board talking about whitey and crackers and such. The MSM has simply twisted racism in a way that the white guy can't possibly be a victim.

So you are doing a pre-emptive impeachment to prevent the possible corruption of an election? Wow, that is quite a precedent.

Nope, an actual election interference by tramp, with extreme abuse of power and obstruction. Same thing he did with Clinton and the emails.

You mean the Russian collusion narrative that was deemed totally false after an exhaustive investigation? Wow.

Why is trump stopping witnesses?
Educate yourself. Either research 'Executive Privilege' or have someone who is not a rabid Trump-hating snowflake explain it to you...then ask them about how Obama used Executive Privilege when he ordered his US AG, Eric Holder to reuse to release documents on his Fast and Furious Scandal.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The House Managers are doing awesome job of explaining it, I can't see how any republican can dismiss an impeachment of abuse of office and obstruction of congress and removal of office.

Gullible anti-Americans agree with you!

The republican senate is also on trial.
Actually, the House Democrats are on trial and have put their jobs on the line for kabuki theater.
Everybody sees it. Are there two more reviled people in the country right now than Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler?

Fake News Prove it.

Not nearly as stupid as making the claim that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to find corruption of a company that his son was employed by, doing a job he wasn't qualified to do, and barely showed up for work.

No one cares about your lies, but God.

And Impeachment has nothing to do with Trump. It is The Left Commies trying to usurp executive privilege, undermine The Electoral College, and Rig the 2020 Elections like they rigged the 2016 Elections and failed. They were able to rig 2018 through the 24-7 waterboarding of The American people via Russia, Russia Russia, but everyone is on to Your Doctrine of Demons now, Beelzebub.

Forum List

Back