What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love this image.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
Ugly woman. You love images of old men and ugly women. To each their own.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are talking about the wrong country. That is the US where Muslim paranoia is at its deepest.
Paranoia? Dislike is not the same as paranoia. I dislike celery. I am not paranoid about celery.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
He'll continue to be in the headlines twice a week. He's addicted.
Not if the media doesn't cover him......but they do........the need him........ask CNN

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dr Grump
No you are. Merkel loaded her country with Muslims which her tax payers are paying for. Catch a clue clueless.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
All I see is 2 fat asses in a staring contest and some useless corrupt politicians looking on

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dr Grump
I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino wouldn't agree with you. They had no paranoia and trusted their killer.

After all their Muslim killers were work mates. The Muslim killers knew them all and had no problem killing as many as he could. There's your Muslim "paranoia" you idiot.

OP
Dr Grump

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dr Grump
I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino wouldn't agree with you. They had no paranoia and trusted their killer.

After all their Muslim killers were work mates. The Muslim killers knew them all and had no problem killing as many as he could. There's your Muslim "paranoia" you idiot.
And what about the Muslims at Columbine? Oklahoma City. Sandy Hook? Aurora?
Fuck, I think you're stuck on 'dumb'....

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I kinda like this image.

1632268622388.png

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Clipper

Gold Member
Reaction score
LMAO, Trumps body language is telling her to pissoff.

Merkel is a physicist, Trump is a moron who thinks windmills cause cancer.

Guess who's ass was booted out of office?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merkel is a physicist, Trump is a moron who thinks windmills cause cancer.

Guess who's ass was booted out of office?

Merkle is a commie bitch that wouldn't make sure her country met it's obligations to NATO. But I'm sure your commie ass just loves her commie ass.

Last edited:

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Merkle is a commie bitch that wouldn't make sure her country met it's obligations to NATO. But I'm sure you commie ass just loves her commie ass.

^ Why are we debating people like this?

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
she atood up to putin? haha on what blanket? she bent over backwards and undermined the entire purpose of NATO to make sure his gas line was completed and her country became to depended on him

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it doesn't look like the Jap is buying that Kraut pig's line either.

Fuck me, that sow even dresses like she is in the Politburo.

This reply screams, "Look at me I'm Gabe, I'm not a Racist, I'm just a free thinker."
Troll will Troll.

Rigby5

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dr Grump
Ability and intelligence?? Good Lord. She's infested her country with Sharia Law mutants which her tax payers are paying for. Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

Wrong.
Merkel correctly extended humanitarian aid to political refugees the US illegally created, and Sharia Law is actually of Judaic origins.
These Semitic Arabs replace the Mideast heritage Hitler got rid of.
Interesting you seem to be on Hitler's side?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List