I love this image.

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
Ugly woman. You love images of old men and ugly women. To each their own.

Dr Grump
No you are. Merkel loaded her country with Muslims which her tax payers are paying for. Catch a clue clueless.

All I see is 2 fat asses in a staring contest and some useless corrupt politicians looking on

Dr Grump
I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino wouldn't agree with you. They had no paranoia and trusted their killer.

After all their Muslim killers were work mates. The Muslim killers knew them all and had no problem killing as many as he could. There's your Muslim "paranoia" you idiot.

Dr Grump
I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino wouldn't agree with you. They had no paranoia and trusted their killer.

After all their Muslim killers were work mates. The Muslim killers knew them all and had no problem killing as many as he could. There's your Muslim "paranoia" you idiot.
And what about the Muslims at Columbine? Oklahoma City. Sandy Hook? Aurora?
Fuck, I think you're stuck on 'dumb'....

I kinda like this image.

1632268622388.png

Merkle is a commie bitch that wouldn't make sure her country met it's obligations to NATO. But I'm sure you commie ass just loves her commie ass.

^ Why are we debating people like this?

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
she atood up to putin? haha on what blanket? she bent over backwards and undermined the entire purpose of NATO to make sure his gas line was completed and her country became to depended on him

it doesn't look like the Jap is buying that Kraut pig's line either.

Fuck me, that sow even dresses like she is in the Politburo.

This reply screams, "Look at me I'm Gabe, I'm not a Racist, I'm just a free thinker."
Troll will Troll.

Dr Grump
Ability and intelligence?? Good Lord. She's infested her country with Sharia Law mutants which her tax payers are paying for. Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

Wrong.
Merkel correctly extended humanitarian aid to political refugees the US illegally created, and Sharia Law is actually of Judaic origins.
These Semitic Arabs replace the Mideast heritage Hitler got rid of.
Interesting you seem to be on Hitler's side?

Forum List

Back