I love this image.

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606

I was in German many years ago, sat in the main square. There were some people hanging around the Rathaus, so I stayed to see what would happen. There were also some emos sitting around.

Then these cars pull up. Nothing like when the US president turns up with a massive amount of weaponry and armored cars. Out steps Merkel and makes her way towards the Rathaus.

In front of the Rathaus there's a tram line, so people are standing on the other side of the tram line from the Rathaus. Not many people, a thin line, maybe one or two people thick.

One of the emos decides to do a military crawl up to this line. It was hilarious. The Germans didn't give a damn. If it has been a US president this emo would have been locked up for 20 years.

Dr Grump
Ability and intelligence?? Good Lord. She's infested her country with Sharia Law mutants which her tax payers are paying for. Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.
Rapeugees welcome. Germany actually had to put these clowns in do not rape classes.

This reply screams, "Look at me I'm Gabe, I'm not a Racist, I'm just a free thinker."
Troll will Troll.

Hi, my name is Gabe...and Winco can juggle my nuts.

tongue-lick.gif

And what about the Muslims at Columbine? Oklahoma City. Sandy Hook? Aurora?
Fuck, I think you're stuck on 'dumb'....
No, again that’s YOU stuck on dumb. Being rightfully cautious is not paranoia. Trying to drag Muslims into those incidents? You best never call anybody else dumb. Maybe at least study current events.

it doesn't look like the Jap is buying that Kraut pig's line either.

Fuck me, that sow even dresses like she is in the Politburo.
LOL Merkel was the de facto leader of the free world during Trump's term. That tool of Putin revealed his treason as he kissed Putin's ass at Helsinki. You Trumpanzees just cannot get over the fact that over 7 million more Americans voted for Biden than the fat pig from Mar-a-Lago.

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
So you love this image because you can easily apply your political priors to it?

And? Why should anyone care?

So you love this image because you can easily apply your political priors to it?

And? Why should anyone care?

He's right about Merkel. Are you so shallow you're hung up on her appearance?

"Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button."

Rigby5
Humanitarian aid my ass. All she did was inflict a pack of freeloaders on her tax paying citizens. Those freeloaders cause nothing but trouble and take every dime they can get.

LOL Merkel was the de facto leader of the free world during Trump's term. That tool of Putin revealed his treason as he kissed Putin's ass at Helsinki. You Trumpanzees just cannot get over the fact that over 7 million more Americans voted for Biden than the fat pig from Mar-a-Lago.
Trump is a tool of Putin....

Nord Stream 2?
That fat sow betrayed all of NATO and Ukraine.

WillHaftawaite
LOL I agree. Every other thread on here posted by a lefty loon is about Trump.

One would think they would be applauding their boy Bidung. Just because he's done nothing applaud worthy doesn't mean they can't applaud him.

Wonder if the lefty loons on this board are regretting voting for that incompetent boob?? I've talked to people who regret voting for him. Many don't like the 1 million new illegals that cost we tax payers billions every year and they blame Bidung for that. As they should.
If they voted for Haitian *Joe and didn’t know he would let a ton of illegals in they are absolute morons.

He's right about Merkel. Are you so shallow you're hung up on her appearance?

"Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button."
When did I make any comment on her appearance?

Forum List

Back