I like Nikki 2.0

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
a certain Republican named catatomic went forth to sow

The economy will be just fine under Haley. Not as much of a bubble either and yes, I believe she wants to help the hard-working and creative to get rich.

She is happier than Trump, much smarter, honest, caring and healthier in the brain.

Trump says they will find dirt on her just like him. He's lying; she'll be fine. He calls her birdbrain when she's smarter than him.

Trump has criminal baggage, we can unite, and you won't have to worry about getting kicked out of MAGA.

The border is better for Republicans under Haley, crime is reducing and will probably go down even more with her, Israel and Ukraine will be protected, which helps geopolitics, and so will Russia and China if they play by the rules. We will see what the politics are with Iran. She cares about disadvantaged peoples which means she probably cares about disadvantaged people. She'll do her part with climate change, pressuring India and China too. She won't lose on the issue of abortion. She is fiscally rersponsible.

I loved how she wanted to block Russian, Chinese and Iranian bots and to make you post with your name. People who spent 1 hour on tik tok were way more likely to side with Hamas and many young people don't believe the Holocaust was real.

All in all, you've got nothing to lose by voting for Nikki Haley.

The economy will be just fine under Haley. Not as much of a bubble either and yes, I believe she wants to help the hard-working and creative to get rich.

She is happier than Trump, much smarter, honest, caring and healthier in the brain.

Trump says they will find dirt on her just like him. He's lying; she'll be fine. He calls her birdbrain when she's smarter than him.

Trump has criminal baggage, we can unite, and you won't have to worry about getting kicked out of MAGA.

The border is better for Republicans under Haley, crime is reducing and will probably go down even more with her, Israel and Ukraine will be protected, which helps geopolitics, and so will Russia and China if they play by the rules. We will see what the politics are with Iran. She cares about disadvantaged peoples which means she probably cares about disadvantaged people. She'll do her part with climate change, pressuring India and China too. She won't lose on the issue of abortion. She is fiscally rersponsible.

I loved how she wanted to block Russian, Chinese and Iranian bots and to make you post with your name. People who spent 1 hour on tik tok were way more likely to side with Hamas and many young people don't believe the Holocaust was real.

All in all, you've got nothing to lose by voting for Nikki Haley.
So you're the one! :D

If Nikki was a boxer.

tenor.gif

It is truly perverse how low-IQ Democrats constantly make comments about Donald Trump's lack of intelligence.

Here is a person with no political experience, no political backers, and no significant financial backers, who on his own initiative became President of the United States.

And he was (and remains) a very wealthy real estate developer and investor in one of the most cut-throat environments on the planet.

But, but, but, his father gave him a lot of money....

But, but, but, he declared bankruptcy twenty-seven times...

NINETY-ONE INDICTMENTS!

This is like saying, "Babe Ruth couldn't hit a curve ball." Seriously. It is idiotic.

You make yourself look stupid when you attack Trump in that way. Stupid.

There are lots of truthful and factual things you can say about Trump if you want to bad-mouth him. Use a little imagination and insight. Please.

Lying war monger. No thanks
Unless SCOTUS disqualifies Trump, or Trump is convicted, or Trump dies from cheeseburgers. Then you will have "always been a Nikki Haley fan!".

Because "anything is better than Biden".

Unless SCOTUS disqualifies Trump, or Trump is convicted, or Trump dies from cheeseburgers. Then you will have "always been a Nikki Haley fan!".

Because "anything is better than Biden".
Or you are stupid. As always.
Ill probably be writing in vermin supreme.
But she is better than biden. War front is the same but at least she dont want to fuck her daughter and every 6 year old girl that walks by her.

It is truly perverse how low-IQ Democrats constantly make comments about Donald Trump's lack of intelligence.

Here is a person with no political experience, no political backers, and no significant financial backers, who on his own initiative became President of the United States.

And he was (and remains) a very wealthy real estate developer and investor in one of the most cut-throat environments on the planet.

But, but, but, his father gave him a lot of money....

But, but, but, he declared bankruptcy twenty-seven times...

NINETY-ONE INDICTMENTS!

This is like saying, "Babe Ruth couldn't hit a curve ball." Seriously. It is idiotic.

You make yourself look stupid when you attack Trump in that way. Stupid.

There are lots of truthful and factual things you can say about Trump if you want to bad-mouth him. Use a little imagination and insight. Please.
You've got it backwards. They LOOK STUPID, because they are. That is why they repeat stupid shit. The bad things about Trump are things they enjoy doing themselves, that's why they have to regurgitate bullshit agitprop.

It's good that they're stupid, and that the sociopaths who manipulate them are consumed with hatred. Trump would likely compromise the 2nd Amendment away, bring in socialized HC, increase welfare and let more people out of prison if the moonbats decided to "compromise" and work with him. I've heard Trump on Larry King. Oprah loved him too. Not because he is some hard core right winger.

That's how stupid bed wetters are though.

The economy will be just fine under Haley.

Screw Haley. I hope to never find out. I would only vote for that corporate pig only because even she is better than Joe Bedpan. Now the slut is going on SNL to try to insult Trump doing her very best to cost the GOP the race by helping democraps.

giphybarf.gif

In politics, nobody is perfect or anywhere near that. I will say that I prefer her to either Trump or Biden, or any other candidate I can think of. In all honesty though, I can't see her beating Trump.

Exactly where Nikki stands, no talking out of both sides of my mouth; ontheissues.org:

1707157832626.png

Forum List

Back