I like Nikki 2.0

Why? What have I done to deserve that?
You keep bumping a post that no one is responding to, and that's because people don't care about her. The only way she can stay relevant now is by attacking or losing to Trump. This is also a duplicate post and it's real funny the mods haven't merged it with the original one. Maybe you get away with it because you're a VIP member?

Anyways, Nikki is now at 4 to Trump's 47 on "predictit", which I never heard of before and you didn't bother posting the URL. Is it a gambling website or what? Are you still going to be making excuses for her when she's below a 1% chance of winning? I know, you should bet your entire life savings on her winning if you like Nikki so much.

You keep bumping a post that no one is responding to, and that's because people don't care about her. The only way she can stay relevant now is by attacking or losing to Trump. This is also a duplicate post and it's real funny the mods haven't merged it with the original one. Maybe you get away with it because you're a VIP member?

Anyways, Nikki is now at 4 to Trump's 47 on "predictit", which I never heard of before and you didn't bother posting the URL. Is it a gambling website or what? Are you still going to be making excuses for her when she's below a 1% chance of winning? I know, you should bet your entire life savings on her winning if you like Nikki so much.
You have no authority to say she has no chance and I've been responding to other's posts mostly.

Oh, and predictit has her at 6.

Lying war monger. No thanks

Yup!

leave it Nikki...leave it...go home

1707611752948.png

When I first came to usmessageboard, I called it out for its hypocrisy and bias in one post. I only made one post. I got 200 replies and then it was locked.

Though I post now, it hasn't changed much. Sad.

Forum List

Back