I Laugh About The Lib Media Moaning About Colin Powell's Death

You just enjoyed the freedoms we protected for you.

What ever credit you may ever have earned by fighting for our freedoms, you completely forfeit with the way you now denigrate these freedoms and call for us to be stripped of them. You are an enemy of the this nation, of the principles on which it is founded, of our Constitution which embodies these principles, and of the American people in general.

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.
You're projecting your racism onto others again.

Stop it.

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.

You laugh? How do you know people didn't mourn LBJ or Nixon or Buckley? None of them would have tolerated Trump.

Wrong. They cry for Powell because they are controlled by the oligarchy that loves war and empire. Powell was a good lackey for the oligarchs.

BTW it is not just left wing media crying over Powell’s death, right wing media does too. Because after all, they too are controlled by the same oligarchs.

You laugh? How do you know people didn't mourn LBJ or Nixon or Buckley? None of them would have tolerated Trump.
.....yes, you people fkd up by all of your unjustifiable whining .....it is considered that all blacks have gotten their positions because of skin color -- not qualifications

Actually, I barely remember what happened when LBJ died, except he got a state funeral. And I'm old. They pre-empted all three networks for it.

For Richard Nixon, Nixon got a lot of respect when he died, probably a bit more than he deserved as he is the only president in our history to have ever had to have resigned. He got a state funeral. All the living former presidents showed up for it.

View attachment 554471

I doubt Powell will get anywhere near that kind of sendoff.

In a life of service if you never made a mistake, you weren't in the game. You demand perfection and glorify Trump.

In a life of service if you never made a mistake, you weren't in the game. You demand perfection and glorify Trump.

It's one thing to make a mistake. It's quite another to make one where thousands of people die.

I think they both should be turned over to face war crime charges. (along with many others).

Did you oppose the war before the invasion of Iraq? Are you aware of Clean Break Strategy, the PNAC demands of Clinton in 1998 and the dual citizen signatories or the British Operation Mass Appeal?

Did you oppose the war before the invasion of Iraq? Are you aware of Clean Break Strategy, the PNAC demands of Clinton in 1998 and the dual citizen signatories or the British Operation Mass Appeal?

Before the war I didn't know what to think. It was the war that really opened my eyes to how things really are run. Before the war I never would have believed that the government would have gone to such lengths to lie to us. I knew they would but this took it to another level.

I voted for Bush the first time because I didn't want to hear Gore's constant droning. In the end it was another presidential election without a good choice to be made. Bush seemed like a decent guy. I was wrong and I've paid far closer attention since then. It was the last election the person I voted for won, but no one really won there.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Before the war I didn't know what to think. It was the war that really opened my eyes to how things really are run. Before the war I never would have believed that the government would have gone to such lengths to lie to us. I knew they would but this took it to another level.

I voted for Bush the first time because I didn't want to hear Gore's constant droning. In the end it was another presidential election without a good choice to be made. Bush seemed like a decent guy. I was wrong and I've paid far closer attention since then. It was the last election the person I voted for won, but no one really won there.

I wrote many letters to Congressmen and Senators and newspapers before the war and resigned the Republican party.. All historians, oilmen, diplomats, Arabs and ex-pats knew it would be an unmitigated disaster which would put Iran in the catbird seat. It was the dumbest, most ignorant foreign policy blunder of the last century.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I wrote many letters to Congressmen and Senators and newspapers before the war and resigned the Republican party.. All historians, oilmen, diplomats, Arabs and ex-pats knew it would be an unmitigated disaster which would put Iran in the catbird seat. It was the dumbest, most ignorant foreign policy blunder of the last century.

It's great you were paying closer attention than I at the time. Seems far too few were.

Forum List

Back