I Laugh About The Lib Media Moaning About Colin Powell's Death

The American people are not stupid.

They know that the General was just a mediocre bureaucrat.

They also realize why the liberal media felt compelled to praise him to the hilt.

It's all part of the game that we are expected to play.

And that's fine.

It makes everyone feel good.

(One notices, however, how fast the media have dropped this news.)
The media dropped it because it was over and done with. Actually, it was always something about nothing.

what?????? you are babbling
plain and simple. blacks are getting their positions on skin color only --not qualifications --thanks to your whining
Blacks are getting their positions because they are qualified, and it shows every day.

Blacks are getting their positions because they are qualified, and it shows every day.
what?? prime example-PERFECT example -Kamala the Dumbass --she's racist and a dumbass - she fell for the Smollet hoax

what?? prime example-PERFECT example -Kamala the Dumbass --she's racist and a dumbass - she fell for the Smollet hoax
Harris is hardly a dumbass or a racist. Smollet? So what. You are attacking her as a black person.
Does your take on her apply to all blacks in your mind? I guess so, eh?

Harris is hardly a dumbass or a racist. Smollet? So what. You are attacking her as a black person.
she fell for the Smollet hoax--which was a RACIST hoax by Smollet = she is not only a dumbass, she's a racist...she's an airhead--and YOU voted for her!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

they can't be qualified --they are only about 13% of the population...they graduate at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate at lower levels AND they commit crimes at higher rates = MORE in prison per capita
= graduate at lower levels - more in prison = CAN'T be qualified

you enable RACISTS...you voted for a RACIST

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.

No they cried because he's 84, with cancer, but his COD was the Fauxi Gain of Function bioweapon

Are you really going to argue it played no role?

You made the claim. With no support.

I already made a supporting argument, IE that the vast majority of party members do not vote for the other party no matter what.

You, instead of challenging my supporting argument, decided to just take a step back and ask me my position, as though I had not made it crystal clear.

Not a very impressive start.

You have a choice of backing your argument up with something, or trying to claim that party members often vote for candidates of the other party, and only don't because of wacism.

I look forward to you trying that one. lol!!!

You made the claim. With no support.

I already made a supporting argument, IE that the vast majority of party members do not vote for the other party no matter what.

You, instead of challenging my supporting argument, decided to just take a step back and ask me my position, as though I had not made it crystal clear.

Not a very impressive start.

You have a choice of backing your argument up with something, or trying to claim that party members often vote for candidates of the other party, and only don't because of wacism.

I look forward to you trying that one. lol!!!

We read the posts here (which mirror thousands of posts elsewhere) and it's clear it played a role.

We read the posts here (which mirror thousands of posts elsewhere) and it's clear it played a role.

Do most members of the big two parties, Democrats and Republicans do NOT vote for the other party, especially for the Presidency?

Do most members of the big two parties, Democrats and Republicans do NOT vote for the other party, especially for the Presidency?

Many become a member of one party or the other because of the way they treat race issues.

Many become a member of one party or the other because of the way they treat race issues.

Wow. That is some excellent circular logic.

you want to back that up with something, other than your gut feeling?

Wow. That is some excellent circular logic.

you want to back that up with something, other than your gut feeling?

Read the constant replies here (and many other places). I already noted that. We had posts today that blacks only get where they do because of the color of their skin. Who do you suppose that person votes for?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Read the constant replies here (and many other places). I already noted that. We had posts today that blacks only get where they do because of the color of their skin. Who do you suppose that person votes for?

One post here, about someone unhappy about the impact of AA, and similar issues, does not support your claim.

Polling during the Clinton years, showed that the vast majority of republicans were fine with voting for a black guy, as long as it was a republcian black guy.

Teh actual elections of Obama showed that the vast majority of dems were fine with voting for a black guy.

Between the two, there could not be very many voters, white or otherwise, that were left out by those categories.

YOur assumptions of wacism, is nonsense.

Forum List

Back