Conservative pundit Dan Bongino threatens to quit radio giant over vaccine mandate

How many threads are we going to get on Bonzo threatening to quit his radio show?

Conservative talk radio host Dan Bongino on Monday threatened to quit Cumulus radio network, which syndicates his Fox Nation program, over their plans for a COVID-19 vaccination mandate.

"You can have me, or you can have a vaccine mandate, but you can't have both," Bongino, who is vaccinated himself, said on "The Dan Bongino Show." "I grew up without a lot of money. ... I'm not leaving those guys behind."

'There is a real thing called natural immunity. There is an even realer thing called freedom and liberty. This is a constitutional republic. People have the right to make their own medical decisions."

October 20, 2021
Fox News’ utter hypocrisy on COVID-19 health policies was on full display Wednesday morning. In a segment of Fox & Friends hyping the threat of job walkouts from the supposed tyranny of vaccination and mask requirements, the hosts briefly admitted that Fox News itself has enacted these exact mandates.

This is, of course, the network that undermined vaccines nearly every day over a six-month period and has sought to turn vaccine resisters into culture war heroes. But those resisters out there would have a hard time getting jobs at Fox — and Fox’s own on-air commentators are in no rush to join the resisters in the ranks of the unemployed.

Co-host Steve Doocy then explained on the air what has already been reported elsewhere: Fox News has a policy for its own workforce of requiring vaccination or daily COVID-19 testing — which is even more stringent than anything the Biden administration has enacted.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade shot back at the wave of corporations adopting similar policies: “Fantastic. Be prepared to lose 10 to 15% of your workforce. I hope that's OK” — and yet, he has not quit his job at Fox.

Forum List

Back