I Laugh About The Lib Media Moaning About Colin Powell's Death

What exactly and why weren't those leading the wars able to explain it?

A stable middle east with democracy replacing despots and religious fanaticism. That was the goal.

IT was explained pretty well and most people understood it when the towers were still in rubble.

But like any war, it drags on too long, people lose interest.

Even by the end of WWII, less than four years, Americans were sick of the casualty reports and rationing. And that was with non-stop anti-Axis propaganda.

The War on Terror, it was the first war we were worried about hurting the enemies' feelings. It dragged on much too long, there were too many people profiting off of dragging it out...

In short, we lost the plot.

I blame Bush for not actually doing things like instituting a draft, buidling up a large enough army to get the job done, etc.

Or maybe we Americans have just lost our taste for war, not that we've ever been particularly good at it. (Even WWII, the "Good War", most of the fighting was done by other people).

A stable middle east with democracy replacing despots and religious fanaticism. That was the goal.

IT was explained pretty well and most people understood it when the towers were still in rubble.

But like any war, it drags on too long, people lose interest.

Even by the end of WWII, less than four years, Americans were sick of the casualty reports and rationing. And that was with non-stop anti-Axis propaganda.

The War on Terror, it was the first war we were worried about hurting the enemies' feelings. It dragged on much too long, there were too many people profiting off of dragging it out...

In short, we lost the plot.

I blame Bush for not actually doing things like instituting a draft, buidling up a large enough army to get the job done, etc.

Or maybe we Americans have just lost our taste for war, not that we've ever been particularly good at it. (Even WWII, the "Good War", most of the fighting was done by other people).

I guess it will take many more failures before people realize that other countries aren't interested in us telling them how they must run their country. It's really none of our business.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I guess it will take many more failures before people realize that other countries aren't interested in us telling them how they must run their country. It's really none of our business.

Or we just do it right next time. That's an idea. Used to be we knew how to win wars.

That's before the Hippies took over the Democrats and the War Profiteers took over the Republicans.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Or we just do it right next time. That's an idea. Used to be we knew how to win wars.

That's before the Hippies took over the Democrats and the War Profiteers took over the Republicans.

There was nothing to win.

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.

Nixon was a shit, and Powell was a man who presented himself well.

There was nothing to win.
1635090478489.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back