I Laugh About The Lib Media Moaning About Colin Powell's Death

No one lied retard. They simply wanted to believe bad intel.
Lol. What a hoot.
But two years earlier, Powell said just the opposite. The occasion was a press conference on 24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said: [...] He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors.

The war criminal Powell had no integrity.
He could at least have pulled out of Afghanistan without it being a debacle.

What the US has now is a general who is as stupid, if not more so, than dementia Joe.

General Milley will go down in history as an idiot and a political hack and someone who subverted power from a sitting president.

What the US has now is a general who is as stupid, if not more so, than dementia Joe.

As we know, Trump only hires the best.

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.
That silly remark could not be further from the truth.

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th

Trump didn't hire him? He wasn't Trump's pick? I'm trying to rectify this. Trump guaranteed us he only picks the best people to work for him. Are you saying this is not true?

That silly remark could not be further from the truth.
The Left does not care about people, they only care about power

For example, when John McCain ran against Obama, they presented him as a racist warmonger.

But when he came out against Trump, he became a statesman overnight and a patriot.

The Left does not care about people, they only care about power

For example, when John McCain ran against Obama, they presented him as a racist warmonger.

But when he came out against Trump, he became a statesman overnight and a patriot.

McCain was a war monger. Obama was simply lying about not being one. I do not recall McCain being presented as a racist, just that many who would not vote for Obama were. That is also true.

McCain was a war monger. Obama was simply lying about not being one. I do not recall McCain being presented as a racist, just that many who would not vote for Obama were. That is also true.

You are obsessed with race. Republicans are not. We opposed Obama, because he was a liberal democrat.

And a race baiting asshole.

You are obsessed with race. Republicans are not. We opposed Obama, because he was a liberal democrat.

And a race baiting asshole.
yes, the left are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their minds =that's why they can't fix THEIR real problems

The American people are not stupid.

They know that the General was just a mediocre bureaucrat.

They also realize why the liberal media felt compelled to praise him to the hilt.

It's all part of the game that we are expected to play.

And that's fine.

It makes everyone feel good.

(One notices, however, how fast the media have dropped this news.)

What, going on the evidence of his performance with the My Lai investigation and the 2nd Gulf War?

You must have an interesting definition of debacle. Doesn't it mean clusterfuck on your planet?

Me? I simply stated what happened so bite me.

You made a stupid claim about republicans not voting for a democrat, because of race.

When the vast majority of BOTH parties are never going to vote for the other party.

Which you have to know.

That was you just being a race baiting asshole.

You made a stupid claim about republicans not voting for a democrat, because of race.

When the vast majority of BOTH parties are never going to vote for the other party.

Which you have to know.

That was you just being a race baiting asshole.
the BLACKS vote based on race...the BLACKS base their policies on race ..BLACKS are the racists--and dumb
..whites are FAIR and balanced
here it is:
1634818099835.png

Forum List

Back