I know ive asked this before. How exactly does the left want us to live to stop THE global warming?

Wait for them? This is what the left wants. They want the US to go back to not heating or air conditioning our homes, wearing animal skins, eating berries, and walking for travel - while China does just the opposite.
Where did anyone say don’t heat or air condition your home

You are being a drama queen

Lots of useless hate filled comments, There seems to be no interest in looking at what the pluses are balanced against the negatives, moving to fast? We do not even take pollution as a serious situation. Just dump it in with climate change. Everything needs looking at with factual information, NOT viewed through either party's political propaganda.

Can someone please tell me? What is your utopian world? How exactly should we all be living? Give us your plan.

Thanks
There is no plan, because there's no issue. The Marxist left just uses this ruse as a tool to extracts hundreds of billions of American taxpayer dollars.

Have you ever noticed the solution to every single leftwing crisis is gobs of taxpayer money? Proof that they know this is a hoax is their complete unwillingness to look at cheap clean efficient unlimited nuclear energy.

Last edited:
I have no problem with renewable energy. In fact, if it is VIABLE and can sustain the American economy at costs equal to or less than fossil fuels, I say bring it on. The problem I have is that renewable energy is not at a level to sustain the American economy and pushing punitive,restrictive policies aimed at US fossil fuel companies while other nations thrive using fossil fuels without such policies, it only serves to hurt the US Economy and the American consumer.

Can someone please tell me? What is your utopian world? How exactly should we all be living? Give us your plan.

Thanks
I don't understand why we would want to stop global warming, if it existed. Wouldn't it free up parts of Greenland and Canada to make them habitable again? And I like mild winters.

Forum List

Back