I just realized who would be best VP for Trump 2024: Michael Savage

Savage retired because he got bored.
He had, I believe, 8 books on the NYT Bestseller list and no longer needed to deal with the bullshit.
He had 10 million listeners on a daily basis.
He has enjoyed a great deal of success yes, and he has put out some good observations and information. But he has also gone off the deep end here and there and it is those times that his opposition will effectively use against him if he should run for political office.

He has enjoyed a great deal of success yes, and he has put out some good observations and information. But he has also gone off the deep end here and there and it is those times that his opposition will effectively use against him if he should run for political office.

He is 80 years old he is not running for any office.

Could you elaborate?

I'm talking about when Savage was booted off our local conservative talk radio station. That was quite some years ago, long before Trump and MAGA were on the scene.
Since you are South/West USA, I;m not surprised.
Even in NY, he was destroying the competition.

Hannity carried over the Blacklisting of Savage from Foxsnews that Bill O’Liely started ( they were not Build the Wall kinda conservatives that could accept Savage’s “ Borders Language Culture Message “ and I believe they viewed Savage as a Racist Nationalist .

Hannity carried over the Blacklisting of Savage from Foxsnews that Bill O’Liely started ( they were not Build the Wall kinda conservatives that could accept Savage’s “ Borders Language Culture Message “ and I believe they viewed Savage as a Racist Nationalist .
They viewed Trump as being for all Americans and that's the kind of selfish scum they were until Trump caused people to tune out and their ratings plummeted.

Maybe you have a crappy local station.
No. We didn't at all at that time. Savage was totally out of line and hundreds of parents complained that his content was totally inappropriate for children & annoying for adults. He really blew it. Nobody in his very conservative audience complained when he was replaced. I haven't heard him in awhile and he has no doubt moderated some or doesn't make those mistakes any more but at that time. . .

No. We didn't at all at that time. Savage was totally out of line and hundreds of parents complained that his content was totally inappropriate for children & annoying for adults. He really blew it. Nobody in his very conservative audience complained when he was replaced. I haven't heard him in awhile and he has no doubt moderated some or doesn't make those mistakes any more but at that time. . .
What idiot parents thought the truth about Wall Street was inappropriate?
Obviously Liberals.

He wasn't talking about Wall Street. He was talking about all the creative ways that you can kill people.
As opposed to the TV shows and movies that these parents allow their children to watch.
Liberals complained.

KQMS Redding kept Savage until the end of his broadcast career ( as did Hundreds of his other Stations) very few stations , especially Flagships went proto woke on him . He was always top 5 or better ( sometimes #3 After the likes of El Rushbo and Art Bell / George Nouri Coast To Coast Dynasty

As opposed to the TV shows and movies that these parents allow their children to watch.
Liberals complained.
I know you like the guy and I enjoyed listening to him many times and learned from him. But I also knew when he crossed the line into inappropriate material, something people like Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham etc. never did. I'm just telling you, he broadcasted material that would seriously be used against him and wouldn't look good in a political campaign. Take that for what it's worth. It's my opinion. I could be wrong. But trying to talk me out of it is honestly futile because it is what it is.

I know you like the guy and I enjoyed listening to him many times and learned from him. But I also knew when he crossed the line into inappropriate material, something people like Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham etc. never did. I'm just telling you, he broadcasted material that would seriously be used against him and wouldn't look good in a political campaign. Take that for what it's worth. It's my opinion. I could be wrong. But trying to talk me out of it is honestly futile because it is what it is.
I'm sorry, but when parents allow their kids to watch what perverse Hollywood is showing, my problem is with the parents.

Forum List

Back