I just realized who would be best VP for Trump 2024: Michael Savage

• Banned
I guess a lot of people are responding with #4 option

Who is Michael Savage?

Well, it is rather odd that he gets very little exposure, even on such programs as Hannity. Has he ever been on that show?

How about Ingraham? I haven't been able to watch those shows last few days but I hve never seen Savage on those shows and I've been following both shows for years and years now.

Well, anyhow, I have read many of his books. Some of them.. maybe most are very scary. He goes into detail in the book Stop the Coming Civil War about obummer who was president then.. And obummer's agenda tracks PERFECTLY with bidim's 2021-present!

they really are out to destroy this country. Savage gives us all the details to support that

I guess a lot of people are responding with #4 option

Who is Michael Savage?

Well, it is rather odd that he gets very little exposure, even on such programs as Hannity. Has he ever been on that show?

How about Ingraham? I haven't been able to watch those shows last few days but I hve never seen Savage on those shows and I've been following both shows for years and years now.

Well, anyhow, I have read many of his books. Some of them.. maybe most are very scary. He goes into detail in the book Stop the Coming Civil War about obummer who was president then.. And obummer's agenda tracks PERFECTLY with bidim's 2021-present!

they really are out to destroy this country. Savage gives us all the details to support that

Michael Savage is obnoxious and never shuts up. He keeps blasting when no one is disagreeing with him. Worst evening of my life.

• Banned
Michael Savage is obnoxious and never shuts up. He keeps blasting when no one is disagreeing with him. Worst evening of my life.
oh, poor thing

wahhhhhh

did u get your widdow feewins hewt?

how sad

:boohoo:

michael savage sounds like an insane, incorrectly-medicated lunatic with delusions of godhood. He is one of the few people in the world who I truly hope gets cancer.

Well, there is that little problem of both Trump and S being alpha males

But I think they could pull it off
Makes sense – Savage is a conservative who lies and spreads rightwing fake news and misinformation, the perfect match for Trump.

They can call it the corruption and dishonesty ticket.

Dr. Michael Savage might be a good choice, but I think he's too much like the Trumpster to be a good match. Both men are New York City natives with a NYC vibe about them.

Kid Rock would be a better choice for the #2 position IMHO.

Dr. Michael Savage might be a good choice, but I think he's too much like the Trumpster to be a good match. Both men are New York City natives with a NYC vibe about them.

Kid Rock would be a better choice for the #2 position IMHO.
I don't recall Kid Rock being highly educated about current events and .. things like how the system runs (fails to run)

Well, there is that little problem of both Trump and S being alpha males

But I think they could pull it off
Michael Savage holds many beliefs I share but he is far too radical and polarizing to be a good VP choice. He was so extreme he was booted off our local conservative talk radio station featuring Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine, etc. etc. etc. I think he would cost Trump far more votes than he would attract.

Michael Savage holds many beliefs I share but he is far too radical and polarizing to be a good VP choice. He was so extreme he was booted off our local conservative talk radio station featuring Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine, etc. etc. etc. I think he would cost Trump far more votes than he would attract.
maybe

but why was he kicked off that show?

I don't think he is extreme at all. And the libs are always calling conservatives extreme. Please.. They say babies should be killed even after birth (some of them do).. and they have the unmitigated gall to call someone extreme?

why does anyone bother to listen to them? that alone shows how utterly insane our country is in 2022

but again

why was he kicked off that show?

maybe

but why was he kicked off that show?

I don't think he is extreme at all. And the libs are always calling conservatives extreme. Please.. They say babies should be killed even after birth (some of them do).. and they have the unmitigated gall to call someone extreme?

why does anyone bother to listen to them? that alone shows how utterly insane our country is in 2022

but again

why was he kicked off that show?
He had been on a really obvious paranoia kick at the time or what sounded very much like a paranoia kick and spent a number of back to back shows wanting his listeners to attack his enemies. That was annoying enough to turn a lot of people off. But the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak was the night he listed all the ways that murder could be successfully done. That was too much for many of the local advertisers and the management terminated his contract.

I will add this was a number of years ago and he might not do that now, but it's all on tape somewhere and certainly would be used against him in a political campaign.

Savage was booted off because he was MAGA, unlike all the other Republican Wall Street Pigs.
I was shocked when Wall Street Bootlicker Hannity actually gave Trump the microphone for a year.

Forum List

Back