I just realized who would be best VP for Trump 2024: Michael Savage

Savage pissed me off a few times , but hey , he was a Brash New York City Teacher & Social Worker who moved to the Bay Area in the 1970s and was warped by that so I gave him slack .

KQMS Redding kept Savage until the end of his broadcast career ( as did Hundreds of his other Stations) very few stations , especially Flagships went proto woke on him . He was always top 5 or better ( sometimes #3 After the likes of El Rushbo and Art Bell / George Nouri Coast To Coast Dynasty
I haven't heard him in some time and he no doubt got wiser and better over time. I spent most of my late nights/early mornings listening to Art Bell and George Noury too and was greatly entertained. But they would have had hell trying to run for political office. I'm not criticizing these guys as people or talk show hosts at all. I just know the media, how political operatives work, and why somebody could be severely vulnerable as political candidates despite their popularity.

Different subject though. The topic is Michael Savage and, for me, his electability as a political candidate.
After working as a teacher and living "More Opportunity For Minorities", he swore he would never run for office.

Savage pissed me off a few times , but hey , he was a Brash New York City Teacher & Social Worker who moved to the Bay Area in the 1970s and was warped by that so I gave him slack .
He at times does wade into areas he should have thought about first. I think it was late in the Obama presidency that he didn't express his thoughts very well and had hundreds or thousands of parents of children with autism down on him. He doesn't get invited onto Fox News after very harshly bashing Hannity and calling the female hosts and reporters on Fox 'empty skirts.' And he harshly criticized Rush Limbaugh's on air announcement that he (Limbaugh) had terminal cancer and was forced to admit that. Savage said something about Limbaugh's 'crying about cancer' being the worst 15 minutes on television and he meant it as a criticism.

And while thousands of hours of broadcasting and print greatly overshadow these few less than stellar moments, it will be these less than stellar moments any opposition would use against him in a political campaign.

It doesn't take much these days for the cancel culture whether via the 'woke' left or the Patriots to go into full swing.

He at times does wade into areas he should have thought about first. I think it was late in the Obama presidency that he didn't express his thoughts very well and had hundreds or thousands of parents of children with autism down on him. He doesn't get invited onto Fox News after very harshly bashing Hannity and calling the female hosts and reporters on Fox 'empty skirts.' And he harshly criticized Rush Limbaugh's on air announcement that he (Limbaugh) had terminal cancer and was forced to admit that. Savage said something about Limbaugh's 'crying about cancer' being the worst 15 minutes on television and he meant it as a criticism.

And while thousands of hours of broadcasting and print greatly overshadow these few less than stellar moments, it will be these less than stellar moments any opposition would use against him in a political campaign.

It doesn't take much these days for the cancel culture whether via the 'woke' left or the Patriots to go into full swing.
I agree Savage was way off in regards to autism.
There was no way the Wall Street Worshipping Fox was ever going to invite MAGA Savage.

I agree Savage was way off in regards to autism.
There was no way the Wall Street Worshipping Fox was ever going to invite MAGA Savage.
Savage not only bashed Limbaugh for announcing his cancer, something that millions of cancer survivors and patients and families of patients greatly admired and appreciated Rush doing, but he slammed Limbaugh who questioned the effectiveness of the lockdowns in slowing the spread of COVID. Savage strongly supported those lockdowns. That would be used against him in the Patriot world I think.

Savage not only bashed Limbaugh for announcing his cancer, something that millions of cancer survivors and patients and families of patients greatly admired and appreciated Rush doing, but he slammed Limbaugh who questioned the effectiveness of the lockdowns in slowing the spread of COVID. Savage strongly supported those lockdowns. That would be used against him in the Patriot world I think.
I hated Open Borders, Globalist Rush and I hope he's burning in Hell.

I hated Open Borders, Globalist Rush and I hope he's burning in Hell.
Sorry to hear that's the way you think. We obviously have little in common.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back