I just got NO BULL in the mail

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
AC DC give one of their finest. I had this before I left Ontario on video and it was sorely missed. in my life. Got to be one of the best concerts ever captured. My husband got this on line for me. I hope on their last tour they come close to me. I'd go. One of the few I haven't seen.

Rock on.

AC DC give one of their finest. I had this before I left Ontario on video and it was sorely missed. in my life. Got to be one of the best concerts ever captured. My husband got this on line for me. I hope on their last tour they come close to me. I'd go. One of the few I haven't seen.

Rock on.
i just could not get in to the new guy....after Bon Scott it just wasnt the same........but thats me....

Rock on.

I'm a huge classic rock fan but not a huge AC/DC fan. I like a couple of their tunes but I wouldn't buy a ticket to one of their concerts. I'd go if I won some tickets or someone else bought them.

I saw them 12-15 years ago (guessing). As soon as they hit the stage the whole arena stood up and never once sat down during the entire show. Damn that was a good'n. :thup:

STILL GOT THE TICKET STUB

Forum List

Back