‘I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree‘

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like I’ve said, those immigrants that follow the law - which are most- are on Trumps side.

I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree.

It’s Trumps election to lose.

DB559381-55C8-44CC-AA80-2F3C4DE383D4.jpeg
95D48943-4B18-40BF-AE9E-CE84B390A60A.jpeg
99271635-6B5B-4680-8747-10E68CDDAFF3.jpeg
4793A96B-BB68-4536-B097-3FFF6C3D5E0C.jpeg
63C9AE74-EF6C-4F17-8995-4D97CCD294A4.jpeg
D1A399D9-4B87-41A6-9ED1-9FAA1C50A7D0.jpeg
27F41F3B-655F-48D0-8BD3-5DADFFEE158D.jpeg
3542443C-155D-4C44-98F3-5842458EB79F.jpeg
4667F1D2-408A-43A2-A233-027EDD0FB144.jpeg
CC4E8576-85CF-48A5-8144-B1579233CD9D.jpeg
C3E100EC-5494-4065-8DF7-2C50550702ED.jpeg

You're the type of immigrant America needs. Thank you. Viva Trump

Americans really do like immigrants who assimilate and bring their culture and ideas and quest for freedom and justice with them and make America great. Coming here looking for a handout is not what legal immigrants are seeking. You are an example of what is great about America.

Americans really do like immigrants who assimilate and bring their culture and ideas and quest for freedom and justice with them and make America great. Coming here looking for a handout is not what legal immigrants are seeking. You are an example of what is great about America.
Wonderfully stated but libs don’t think we have the option of liking or not .

Absolutely. I have never had a problem with any immigrant that wants to come here and work for what they want, and do so legal.

Never once had a problem with that.

And I live out my convictions on this. My roommate was from Bangladesh. He wanted a place to stay while he got his citizenship, and then waiting for his wife to come. I was there at his citizenship ceremony, and we went out to lunch after it, on my dollar.

Since when have conservatives ever had a problem with this? Never. Not one time.

The left-wing is just a bunch of evil scum, and they can't argue with you on what you actually believe, so they have to have their entire belief system based on their evil lies and cruelty. That's all there is to it. The left-wing is immoral, evil disgusting trash, and I for one am tired of their crap, and I won't tolerate their lies anymore.

The squat belongs in area 51 with the rest of the space aliens. They sure as hell don't belong in congress. The people who voted for these loons are taking this as a big wake up call.

So why all minorities overwhelmingly voted anti trump ? And always anti GOP?

Absolutely. I have never had a problem with any immigrant that wants to come here and work for what they want, and do so legal.

Never once had a problem with that.

And I live out my convictions on this. My roommate was from Bangladesh. He wanted a place to stay while he got his citizenship, and then waiting for his wife to come. I was there at his citizenship ceremony, and we went out to lunch after it, on my dollar.

Since when have conservatives ever had a problem with this? Never. Not one time.

The left-wing is just a bunch of evil scum, and they can't argue with you on what you actually believe, so they have to have their entire belief system based on their evil lies and cruelty. That's all there is to it. The left-wing is immoral, evil disgusting trash, and I for one am tired of their crap, and I won't tolerate their lies anymore.

Well said.

I have a friend who came from South America. He spent thousand and took years to become a citizen. He's one hard working guy.

He's so proud of that citizenship paper he has it hanging on his wall.

I have no problem with any legal immigrant. The ones I can't stand are the illegals. People who cost us billions each year.

Legal immigrants can't stand them either. After all they took years and thousands of dollars to become legal American citizens.

Colleges and universities could just give all the government back student loan money back to the students to pay off their loans and lower tuition. Oh wait, colleges and universities are huge Dem donors :eusa_think:

It's hard to believe that democrats still have a political party.

The real democrat party was infiltrated by communists after they killed Kennedy and have slowly taken over, till they have become what you see today. I saw the whole thing. Did you know, Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was an American Marxist and former U.S. Marine who assassinated United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Oswald was honorably released from active duty in the Marine Corps into the reserve and defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959.

Now does it make more sense?

Of course nothing but Union liberal indoctrination centers who doesn't teach fucking Math, if they did libtards would know raising the minimum wage doesn't do anything.

The economy is all tied to the cost of a loaf of bread. Raise the minimum wage, the cost of bread, and everything else, goes up accordingly.

If increased wages worked like it should, the skumtards would have never gained control, but since they push up the cost of living with every wage increase, the people never gain the intended "free" time to do anything else but scramble for a living wage. AGAIN

Last edited:

With all of this wide, sweeping support, it's a wonder that he still lost the popular vote and his approval ratings languish in the low 40s to high 30s.

With all of this wide, sweeping support, it's a wonder that he still lost the popular vote and his approval ratings languish in the low 40s to high 30s.

You know poles well, Stormy.

Elections matter. They have consequences.

Popular vote means dick. Trump could get 0 votes in Cali and New York and win the election.

National polls are garbage. They might show some directionality, but they won’t predict who wins the electoral college.

Weather...enough with the false flags. And who asked anyone to pay for a college degree? Not to mention I seriously doubt those photos you showed are valid today, especially those of people originally from shithole countries even if they've been citizens for generations. Rusbot tool!

Forum List

Back