‘I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree‘

Low iQ, ignorance, emotion....FREE SHIT...TA-DA!
What else can we teach you?
Are you talking about subsidized farmers who have no market for their crops now that tariffs are in place? THAT FREE SHIT? Or are you talking the loads of tax relief to the wealthy FREE SHIT? What FREE SHIT exactly are you referring to? The bits and pieces to the middle classes or the gobs to the to 10%.

Haha... I love it when you people make complete asses of yourselves by playing stupid and refusing to make simple distinctions.
Paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to smoke weed, run their baby factories and produce more of their filthy same is not one and the same with investing in good Americans and our food sources… Sorry bud.

Funny, I was reading this in the dentist office and the lady at desk called me up, named Shaquita. Shes black not hispanic
She evidently fits the Broke Loser criteria for slanders and insults though.

With all of this wide, sweeping support, it's a wonder that he still lost the popular vote and his approval ratings languish in the low 40s to high 30s.

You know poles well, Stormy.

Elections matter. They have consequences.

Popular vote means dick. Trump could get 0 votes in Cali and New York and win the election.

National polls are garbage. They might show some directionality, but they won’t predict who wins the electoral college.

So what you're saying is that the OP's claims would be absolutely irrelevant, if they were even true. Glad we got that cleared up.

Of course nothing but Union liberal indoctrination centers who doesn't teach fucking Math, if they did libtards would know raising the minimum wage doesn't do anything.

So would you want to defund and shut down public schools?

Of course nothing but Union liberal indoctrination centers who doesn't teach fucking Math, if they did libtards would know raising the minimum wage doesn't do anything.

Why won't you address my complaint all they are is liberal indoctrination centers and now in some districts illegals can vote for who is on the school boards

Why won't you address my complaint all they are is liberal indoctrination centers and now in some districts illegals can vote for who is on the school boards
your complaint is ridiculous and you ignored my question to go off book with that little rant of yours. But I’ll play. I’m a coach for my local high school and my girl is a district counselor. We are very aware of what’s happening in schools. Not teaching math is a lie. Liberal indoctrination is laughable. How exactly do you think this indoctrination is happening? Go ahead and explain that one. Do you think they have Liberal study’s class where they get this indoctrination?

How about you answer my question... do you want to defund and shut down public schools?

With all of this wide, sweeping support, it's a wonder that he still lost the popular vote and his approval ratings languish in the low 40s to high 30s.

You know poles well, Stormy.

Elections matter. They have consequences.

Popular vote means dick. Trump could get 0 votes in Cali and New York and win the election.

National polls are garbage. They might show some directionality, but they won’t predict who wins the electoral college.

So what you're saying is that the OP's claims would be absolutely irrelevant, if they were even true. Glad we got that cleared up.

I am saying national voting polls won’t predict who wins the POTUS election.

So why all minorities overwhelmingly voted anti trump ? And always anti GOP?

All I see around me doctors, engineers , multilingual, millionaires that happen to be immigrants...keep it up Hitler.

That’s awesome...but why spend our time discussing the one percentile?
Dude you live in orange country there are 1000s of immigrants (persians, afghanis, koreans, south asians....) that are millionaires and made it far better than you.

All I see around me doctors, engineers , multilingual, millionaires that happen to be immigrants...keep it up Hitler.

Dude you live in orange country there are 1000s of immigrants (persians, afghanis, koreans, south asians....) that are millionaires and made it far better than you.

Maybe...my neighbor is from India and cofounder of the largest medical device firms in the nation....SO....why do you want to talk about the micro percentages?

Maybe...my neighbor is from India and cofounder of the largest medical device firms in the nation....SO....why do you want to talk about the micro percentages?
Because it bothers you. You dont like to see non whites succeed.

That’s not true at all...my neighbor is awesome; he’s got the entry code to my front door.

I want hard working productive immigrants that help their children assimilate into Americas .....
and a yearly limit ...creame of the crop ONLY....

All we take in is third world peasant garbage ......democrats

I cant wait till 2020 to see that voter demographic breakdown ..i gotta feeling the dems are in for a massive stoke out

I thought we were all immigrants? how can someone be from the USA?

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.
yeah then how is it we're all immigrants as the left declares?

The left don't know WTF they're talking about, EVER.

Historically this can be found throughout history, for instance the support that Jews gave to Hitler even after many of them were disappearing from their countries. So I'm Hardly surprised that you can find any type of person aligned to this hate group. But then they have to make a fool out of themselves saying 68% of immigrants support their leader. I have never seen a comment from anyone on the right that is true to the core ,even when they have made their point and could have left it there , they still have to lie and distort . That is one of the main reasons that They support this guy. They do exactly the same as their leader. Lie even when they don't have to, even when the truth would make their point.

your complaint is ridiculous and you ignored my question to go off book with that little rant of yours. But I’ll play. I’m a coach for my local high school and my girl is a district counselor. We are very aware of what’s happening in schools. Not teaching math is a lie. Liberal indoctrination is laughable. How exactly do you think this indoctrination is happening? Go ahead and explain that one. Do you think they have Liberal study’s class where they get this indoctrination?

How about you answer my question... do you want to defund and shut down public schools?

If they know math so well how come these idiots don't know raising the minimum wage nationaly across the board doesn't do a damn thing ?

Historically this can be found throughout history, for instance the support that Jews gave to Hitler even after many of them were disappearing from their countries. So I'm Hardly surprised that you can find any type of person aligned to this hate group. But then they have to make a fool out of themselves saying 68% of immigrants support their leader. I have never seen a comment from anyone on the right that is true to the core ,even when they have made their point and could have left it there , they still have to lie and distort . That is one of the main reasons that They support this guy. They do exactly the same as their leader. Lie even when they don't have to, even when the truth would make their point.

Lie and distort that's all the left does...Jesus Christ you fuckers want to confuse legal with illegals ..

That’s not true at all...my neighbor is awesome; he’s got the entry code to my front door.
Oh so you hate mexicans only.

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

I thought we were all immigrants? how can someone be from the USA?

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.
yeah then how is it we're all immigrants as the left declares?
It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg

Forum List

Back