‘I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree‘

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.
yeah then how is it we're all immigrants as the left declares?
It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
That isn't an argument in favor of immigration, shit for brains. The native Americans got wiped out. Remember?
The natives were wiped out by colonialists.
We are descendants of the colonialists.
The natives should have told us to go back to our shithole country.
So what should we tell illegal aliens?
go to a reservation?

The Dream Act was put forward by Obama to attract the best of the best for societal improvement via higher education, military service etc. Many people supported this as the American Dream. Of course it was blocked by the Right ultimately and now we are building a wall when most illegals come through legal portals of entry first. That is simple logic. Both sides want the good immigrants to come in. But one side in particular has made it harder for these types of people to level up via America and improve our country even more as the greatest country on Earth with the greatest military and greatest diversity around!
Your entire post is pure horseshit. That isn't why Obama created the Dream Act. Most illegals don't come through ports of entry.

I don't want any immigrants, period, good or not. Why do we need them? We have plenty of Americans who can do the jobs that Immigrants take.

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
That isn't an argument in favor of immigration, shit for brains. The native Americans got wiped out. Remember?
The natives were wiped out by colonialists.
We are descendants of the colonialists.
The natives should have told us to go back to our shithole country.
So what should we tell illegal aliens?
At least they have a country to go back to.
paf0f4bq9oe31.jpg
You weaseled out of answering the question. Where is the country of the Mohicans? The Cherokee? The Pequot? The Aztec? Given the experience of the Native Americans, which you brought up, what should we tell illegal aliens?
Mohican country is what is now New England, New York state eastern border.
Cherokee country is what is now Kentucky, Tennessee and adjacent area to east and south.
Pequot is Connecticut.
They were all invaded, colonized, killed or enslaved. Its all on the map in previous post.

why you mention Aztec? They were in what is now central mexico.

The Dream Act was put forward by Obama to attract the best of the best for societal improvement via higher education, military service etc. Many people supported this as the American Dream. Of course it was blocked by the Right ultimately and now we are building a wall when most illegals come through legal portals of entry first. That is simple logic. Both sides want the good immigrants to come in. But one side in particular has made it harder for these types of people to level up via America and improve our country even more as the greatest country on Earth with the greatest military and greatest diversity around!
That’s hilarious. I love parody fiction, thanks.

Forum List

Back