This day in history

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Where were we three years ago? Three years ago today this is how they tried to convince us it was going to go.
A propaganda machine.

8EA2EF71-615C-46F9-8828-AE4A763F9147.jpeg

And for the Senate prediction three years ago today...same propaganda.

7633AFFE-1ECD-4561-AE13-7A6D7617F3A3.jpeg

Never believe the press. They represent the money and entrenched power we are fighting.

Not that it mattered to me who won, but I believe those polls saying Hillary had this one in the bag hurt her turnout on election night. I also think the media's coverage of this Russia crap was done to escape the spotlight of their influence on the election through these errant polls.

Hillary, worse candidate ever. Besides the end result the only other thing that interests me on election night is watching the loser's concession speech. In past it always signaled the end of the campaign silliness and served as a beginning to unite the country. By skipping out she exhibited no class at all.

Not that it mattered to me who won, but I believe those polls saying Hillary had this one in the bag hurt her turnout on election night. I also think the media's coverage of this Russia crap was done to escape the spotlight of their influence on the election through these errant polls.

Hillary, worse candidate ever. Besides the end result the only other thing that interests me on election night is watching the loser's concession speech. In past it always signaled the end of the campaign silliness and served as a beginning to unite the country. By skipping out she exhibited no class at all.

She wouldn’t even come out and concede and thank her supporters. But I think there is something serflike in a Hilary supporter anyhow which likes getting shit on.
Yes she was godawful candidate and a worse loser. LIBERALS ALWAYS PROJECT. When they started the “will you concede if you lose” then I knew they were planning on not ever conceding.

Forum List

Back