‘I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree‘

Weather...enough with the false flags. And who asked anyone to pay for a college degree? Not to mention I seriously doubt those photos you showed are valid today, especially those of people originally from shithole countries even if they've been citizens for generations. Rusbot tool!

You may be very suprised to find that the heartland has a very different sentiment than large cities. Immigrants that come to the US, get out of large, left-wing cities and assimilate into the US are not as likely to buy into the left-wing rhetoric as those that stay in the left-wing cities. In fairness, if I moved to France and all I heard in the news was how the president hated Americans and would do anything for us not to succeed, I may buy into it as well for a while until I was able to do my own research. The problem is many don't do their own research. They are busy and don't have time so they just buy the garbage they are being fed, particularly in large cities.

you still don't know the difference between illegal and immigrant do you? fking cracks me up. immigrants hate illegals.

you still don't know the difference between illegal and immigrant do you? fking cracks me up. immigrants hate illegals.
3 out of 4 of the squad arent immigrants, and the other is a legal immigrant.

3 out of 4 of the squad arent immigrants, and the other is a legal immigrant.
and? do you know the difference between illegal and immigrant yet?

The 10 poorest counties in the country are in red states. Five of the 10 poorest counties are in Kentucky and West Virginia where the population is nearly 90% and 94% white.

And it’s funny that the same places either don’t have colleges or have the worst colleges.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Coincidence?
well they say college is bad, because the authority at them are all evil fks who hate america. you haven't been paying attention.

The 10 poorest counties in the country are in red states. Five of the 10 poorest counties are in Kentucky and West Virginia where the population is nearly 90% and 94% white.

And it’s funny that the same places either don’t have colleges or have the worst colleges.

Coincidence?

The irony is, doesn't that reflect more on the Left-wingers and Democrats?

See, you people on the left 'claim' to care about the poor and the working class.

Yet the poor working people of this country, obviously hate you. Maybe all your garbage policies harm the poor and working people of this country, contrary to your BS fake care you spew all the time.

And that doesn't surprise me, because here you are attacking and belittling the very people, you lie constantly that you care about.

Low iQ, ignorance, emotion....FREE SHIT...TA-DA!
What else can we teach you?
Are you talking about subsidized farmers who have no market for their crops now that tariffs are in place? THAT FREE SHIT? Or are you talking the loads of tax relief to the wealthy FREE SHIT? What FREE SHIT exactly are you referring to? The bits and pieces to the middle classes or the gobs to the to 10%.

I thought we were all immigrants? how can someone be from the USA?

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.
yeah then how is it we're all immigrants as the left declares?

Coincidence?

The irony is, doesn't that reflect more on the Left-wingers and Democrats?

See, you people on the left 'claim' to care about the poor and the working class.

Yet the poor working people of this country, obviously hate you. Maybe all your garbage policies harm the poor and working people of this country, contrary to your BS fake care you spew all the time.

And that doesn't surprise me, because here you are attacking and belittling the very people, you lie constantly that you care about.
exactly, they are telling us that see, see over there, there's some poor white folks. spitting at them while they're talking. You know why, those poor working people want nothing to do with the left.

So you immigrated to the USA? My long lost relatives did but all of the family I have met in my life were born here

So you immigrated to the USA? My long lost relatives did but all of the family I have met in my life were born here
then how are you an immigrant? dude, i'm being facetious

Are you talking about subsidized farmers who have no market for their crops now that tariffs are in place? THAT FREE SHIT? Or are you talking the loads of tax relief to the wealthy FREE SHIT? What FREE SHIT exactly are you referring to? The bits and pieces to the middle classes or the gobs to the to 10%.

Haha... I love it when you people make complete asses of yourselves by playing stupid and refusing to make simple distinctions.
Paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to smoke weed, run their baby factories and produce more of their filthy same is not one and the same with investing in good Americans and our food sources… Sorry bud.

then how are you an immigrant? dude, i'm being facetious

Not you, I was probably reponding to somebody before you. The format here is difficult

Haha... I love it when you people make complete asses of yourselves by playing stupid and refusing to make simple distinctions.
Paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to smoke weed, run their baby factories and produce more of their filthy same is not one and the same with investing in good Americans and our food sources… Sorry bud.

Funny, I was reading this in the dentist office and the lady at desk called me up, named Shaquita. Shes black not hispanic

Sheesh! Wipe the foam off your mouth and chinny chin chin, broke loser. ShaQuita and Guadalupe were not smoking weed and producing more of their "filthy" same. They were plucking chickens as required by the rich guys (like your hero) who hired them so you and the Colonel can have your nuggets and drum sticks el cheapo.

Forum List

Back