I hope the Democrats are on this! They need to be!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Upon confirmation, Miller's role will be watched closely because he's tasked with the most direct role in monitoring Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's decision to dole out the $500 billion to distressed industries, businesses, and local governments. Congress included a provision requiring the new inspector to report directly to lawmakers if he's "unreasonably" blocked from accessing information. But Trump indicated he intends to ignore that provision, calling it an unconstitutional imposition by Congress on the Executive Branch.
Rather, Trump said, the decision to share such information with Congress would be up to him.

--------------------------------------------

nothing but lies comeing from the current regime in DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much money tramps and his family and Kushner will take for their businesses, we will find out a lot of the money went to friends of the tramps. Like Hannity. They will discuss it on the golf course.

And I hope that they gets on this as soon as possible.

1586002514602.png

I wonder how much money tramps and his family and Kushner will take for their businesses, we will find out a lot of the money went to friends of the tramps. Like Hannity. They will discuss it on the golf course.

Odd, I thought the president, and other government officials, were exempt from receiving any of those funds.

Upon confirmation, Miller's role will be watched closely because he's tasked with the most direct role in monitoring Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's decision to dole out the $500 billion to distressed industries, businesses, and local governments. Congress included a provision requiring the new inspector to report directly to lawmakers if he's "unreasonably" blocked from accessing information. But Trump indicated he intends to ignore that provision, calling it an unconstitutional imposition by Congress on the Executive Branch.
Rather, Trump said, the decision to share such information with Congress would be up to him.

Democrats have to make sure that money is going to the shit in the bill that has nothing to do with the virus and its effects on the nation.

We need another impeachment. Dereliction of Duty. Accessory to murder.
So you are you wanting to impeach the governor of New York or the mayor of New York City?
No, I am suggesting Donald Trump be impeached again. Did you think those others had been impeached like Trump already, hence, "again"? Often it is hard telling if a Trumper is lame or just stupid.

it would be much better if no party people were on this....

So you are you wanting to impeach the governor of New York or the mayor of New York City?
No, I am suggesting Donald Trump be impeached again. Did you think those others had been impeached like Trump already, hence, "again"? Often it is hard telling if a Trumper is lame or just stupid.

Another case of TDS. It seems to be harder to cure than the Coronavirus.

Liberals need to be watched.
91625368_1760441840765406_6377831735102537728_n.jpg

Setting the future presidents to get impeached, because your baby ass couldn't accept the outcome of an election. Is stupid, but look who i am talking too.

Odd, I thought the president, and other government officials, were exempt from receiving any of those funds.
Thanks to democrats... but Trump is trying to weasel around the LAW, as usual....

Another case of TDS. It seems to be harder to cure than the Coronavirus.
I have neither Trump Denial or Trump Delusion Syndrome. I just don't like a habitual prolific compulsive liar who is also an arrogant buffoon.

Forum List

Back