I hope the Democrats are on this! They need to be!!

We need another impeachment. Dereliction of Duty. Accessory to murder.
So you are you wanting to impeach the governor of New York or the mayor of New York City?
No, I am suggesting Donald Trump be impeached again. Did you think those others had been impeached like Trump already, hence, "again"? Often it is hard telling if a Trumper is lame or just stupid.

Another case of TDS. It seems to be harder to cure than the Coronavirus.
I have neither Trump Denial or Trump Delusion Syndrome. I just don't like a habitual prolific compulsive liar who is also an arrogant buffoon.
You kissed Obama's ass.

Upon confirmation, Miller's role will be watched closely because he's tasked with the most direct role in monitoring Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's decision to dole out the $500 billion to distressed industries, businesses, and local governments. Congress included a provision requiring the new inspector to report directly to lawmakers if he's "unreasonably" blocked from accessing information. But Trump indicated he intends to ignore that provision, calling it an unconstitutional imposition by Congress on the Executive Branch.
Rather, Trump said, the decision to share such information with Congress would be up to him.

--------------------------------------------

nothing but lies comeing from the current regime in DC.
Liberals need to be watched.
View attachment 319077
This is the sort of thing, passing government bills for kickbacks, which get politicians sent to prison.
And the fact is Pelosi exploiting this public health disaster to shove pork for her leftist donors
and causes is already illegal enough, or should be.

So you are you wanting to impeach the governor of New York or the mayor of New York City?
No, I am suggesting Donald Trump be impeached again. Did you think those others had been impeached like Trump already, hence, "again"? Often it is hard telling if a Trumper is lame or just stupid.

I have neither Trump Denial or Trump Delusion Syndrome. I just don't like a habitual prolific compulsive liar who is also an arrogant buffoon.
You kissed Obama's ass.
Obama was inaugurated over 20 years ago and hasn't been President for over three years. His last election was almost eight years ago. If he could run again he would beat makeup face girly hairdo Donnie in a landslide.

Obama was inaugurated over 20 years ago and hasn't been President for over three years. His last election was almost eight years ago. If he could run again he would beat makeup face girly hairdo Donnie in a landslide.
If if if...if fifty dollar bills fell from the sky like rain people would be quite pleased.

Oh, it's coming. You guys are too damn obsessed to understand the American People have no more stomach for your nonsense!
The doofus has never had a higher approval rating than a disapproval rating. He is universally despised. He won't even wear a face mask because it would show markings on his face from wear his makeup rubs off when the mask is removed.

Oh, it's coming. You guys are too damn obsessed to understand the American People have no more stomach for your nonsense!
The doofus has never had a higher approval rating than a disapproval rating. He is universally despised. He won't even wear a face mask because it would show markings on his face from wear his makeup rubs off when the mask is removed.
You got him THIS time!

And FDR never attempted to stand on his own for fear he would be revealed a helpless cripple.
So what? Is Trump's vanity any worse than Reagan coloring his hair?
The people will be asked to make a choice between Trump, with an economy that has saved us from a recession or worse and a nation at peace, and Joe Biden, a plagiarizing, crooked brain damaged fool
who still can't get the president he served under to endorse him.

You kissed Obama's ass.

Obama was inaugurated over 20 years ago

really?

20 years?

You kissed Obama's ass.

Obama was inaugurated over 20 years ago

really?

20 years?
He looks 20 years older or more!

Where was this demand for accountability when Obama was throwing money at Democrat campaign bundlers like Solyndra?

Hacks
Good to see you’re now for the bailouts. What a loser you are.
When the government shuts down your employment. They need to give you some of your money back.
"Some" is the key word. For once the government is giving it back to "the people" and not just the wealthy and connected.

No I just thought you might actually go after the real culprits. But I guess you really want to hand the republicans all the votes in November.

Jk iinu uhnh

• hy hbjnmhbjnmj

You kissed Obama's ass.
i don't know about that, he didn't help Hillary.

Our country is teetering on economic collapse from a virus spawned by the Chinese regime and you want another impeachment farce? Are you a Chinese nationalist posing as as American?

Where was this demand for accountability when Obama was throwing money at Democrat campaign bundlers like Solyndra?

Hacks
The Walton family (Walmart) invested heavily in Solyndra too and the program that loaned money to Solyndra was begun by Bush. Do you still want to look for accountability?

Yeah, the country desperately needs to be dragged through another coup trial. Yep, perfect timing, right in the middle of a crisis like none other seen !
Yep, great idea Einstein.

Our country is teetering on economic collapse from a virus spawned by the Chinese regime and you want another impeachment farce? Are you a Chinese nationalist posing as as American?

No, he's a fucking leftist moron, posing as an American.

You kissed Obama's ass.

Yeah Einstein, 2009 was over 20 years ago. Muuuuuahhh, okay.

Forum List

Back