I hope Biden picks Dr. Susan Rice for VP

Joe will join Hillary on the scrap heap of history with both running for President multiple times over many years and LOSING badly. And rightfully so.

What have any democrat done to be qualified? All failures across the board.. Every rat infested shit hole across America is run by democrats
Thanks racist Republicans for driving blacks back to the inner city great job!
First off if Repugs forced you back into an inter city democrat ran shit hole save some money and move. I have done it many times in my life and taken my family with me. As for the rest of your 'feel sorry for me' rant you should seek medical help or sign up for a spot on Queen for a Day. Maybe you can find a guy with a violin to play as you tell your story.

Yes yes nothing suspicious about the Trump campaign meeting with Russians 30 x lying about it And writing nothing down like the mafiosos they are. Of course they did nothing who would want their help the incompetent twits.....

Two years and $32,000,000 later - whatcha got? Nothing.

Either Trump did not collude with the Russians or the Dems are shamefully ineffective at fact finding.

Now it's highly possible that there was some 'collusion' going on, but it wasn't between Trump and the Russians.

Intelligence agencies say otherwise. Also, the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee also said otherwise.

What does the Mueller Investigation say? You know the team that investigated this for years? They came up with ZERO examples of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russian Government!

Don’t be so silly. PAY ATTENTION.

Mueller even came back. He said did not exonerate Trump. It’s just that he cannot convict a sitting president. There are lots of Russians and Trump goons contacts. Because they all lied Mueller was not able to establish the collusion. Trump refuses to be interview in person. Instead he answered a written questions denying every thing he had contacts with Russians. Including contacts with Wikileaks.

Even today. Does it look like he stop loving Putin? Still in love with Putin. Trump blasted just about every one even his own staff and relatives and friendly allies. Russians fighter jet planes and military ships constantly harassing us out there in the international waters and caught multiple times close to Alaskan coast. But we never heard a single words against Putin. Trump is a Russian assets.An American TRAITOR.
You're an idiot! Do you honestly think that after three years of investigation by the Mueller team...which was primarily made up of Hillary Clinton's people...that if they HAD anything that they could damage Trump with...that it wouldn't have been leaked to the Press? Use your head! The reason the Mueller Investigation ended with a whimper rather than with a bang is that there never WAS collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian Government! That entire narrative was based on the lies that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS to provide in order to smear Trump right before the election!
What's laughable is that Trump has been harder on Russia than Barry EVER was! Obama talked a good game and then cut deals with the Russians behind the scenes. Hillary as Secretary of State was a joke to the Russians! Do you remember her "Reset Button"? Talk about a bunch of buffoons!
What have any democrat done to be qualified? All failures across the board.. Every rat infested shit hole across America is run by democrats
Thanks racist Republicans for driving blacks back to the inner city great job!
First off if Repugs forced you back into an inter city democrat ran shit hole save some money and move. I have done it many times in my life and taken my family with me. As for the rest of your 'feel sorry for me' rant you should seek medical help or sign up for a spot on Queen for a Day. Maybe you can find a guy with a violin to play as you tell your story.
I'm nowhere near as selfish and egocentric as you people seem to be I'm not black I'm worried about the country and the way blacks are treated. Mainly by the Republican base and the orange clown.,
I am happily retired thank you, brainwashed functional moron.

I'm worried about the country and the way blacks are treated. Mainly by the Republican base
Lol have you see the race riots in towns run by democrats.. lol why would you be worried about republicans!? Lol Am I in the twilight zone

1596227422161.png

The California representative and former state Assembly speaker has emerged as a leading challenger to be Joe Biden’s running mate.

VEEPSTAKES FINAL WEEK: BASS EMERGES

Wow, this caught me by surprise! I don't know much about her.

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

Looks like she waxed her moustache off. Good move. :thup: If working with Joe I guess she's use to the occasional grope and hair sniffing,
Really deep political thought there super duper.
I THINK THAT SHES A WORTHLESS PIECE OF LYING SHIT.

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

Looks like she waxed her moustache off. Good move. :thup: If working with Joe I guess she's use to the occasional grope and hair sniffing,
Really deep political thought there super duper.
I THINK THAT SHES A WORTHLESS PIECE OF LYING SHIT.
Of course, you are a brainwashed functional moron totally misinformed. Benghazi was investigated 8 times by GOP house committees and totally exonerated. Fog of war no lies. It was just like all the other attacks that were called for by the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of the middle East. Everything you know is wrong.

Mueller even came back. He said did not exonerate Trump. It’s just that he cannot convict a sitting president...

It took him 2 years and 32 million dollars to figure that out? And that's your story?

In the interest of truth (which, no doubt is of great interest to a fine upstanding fella such as yourself)...

"The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance.

In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

I'm sure you're aware (since paying attention is apparently a high priority in your world) that charges come before 'convictions'...Mueller was seeking evidence to 'charge' the prez with - 2 years and $32,000,000 later - ya got nothing, zip, zilch, nada - now who's being silly, silly?

2 years & $32 millions. That is because most or all of Trump gangsters lied that includes Donnie. Investigation such as this has lots of moving targets. But several of Trump goons are in jail. Stone pardoned by Trump.

Republican GOP Trey Gowdy investigated Hillary on Benghazi took 2.5 years cost $7 millions. That is one person. Just one person.

Again Mueller came back and specifically said.... He did not exonerate Trump and cannot convict a sitting president. That’s the verdict and you can twist it however you want. It is what is. Don’t be surprised if Donnie will go to jail after 2020.

Trump was not qualified to run then. And still not qualified as a president today. Not even qualified to lead a Cub Scout. What planet do you live? Look at this country. We are in total chaos, Americans are infected and deaths at record high, millions are suffering financially. Americans are suffering.

Yet he has the time to play golf throwing red hats, photo op with cans of beans, wishing Ghislaine Maxwell best wishes, supporting a quack doctor Stella Immanuel.
Cool story

That’s right. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAIN? Enjoy your last 3 months with fat Donnie.

Trump was not qualified to run then. And still not qualified as a president today. Not even qualified to lead a Cub Scout. What planet do you live? Look at this country. We are in total chaos, Americans are infected and deaths at record high, millions are suffering financially. Americans are suffering.

Yet he has the time to play golf throwing red hats, photo op with cans of beans, wishing Ghislaine Maxwell best wishes, supporting a quack doctor Stella Immanuel.
Cool story

That’s right. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAIN? Enjoy your last 3 months with fat Donnie.

Amen! I will be happy with whomever Biden picks for his VP. It's his choice - and he has a very professional vetting team. However, the final choice will be his.

Yes yes nothing suspicious about the Trump campaign meeting with Russians 30 x lying about it And writing nothing down like the mafiosos they are. Of course they did nothing who would want their help the incompetent twits.....

Either Trump did not collude with the Russians or the Dems are shamefully ineffective at fact finding.

Now it's highly possible that there was some 'collusion' going on, but it wasn't between Trump and the Russians.

Intelligence agencies say otherwise. Also, the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee also said otherwise.

What does the Mueller Investigation say? You know the team that investigated this for years? They came up with ZERO examples of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russian Government!

Mueller even came back. He said did not exonerate Trump. It’s just that he cannot convict a sitting president. There are lots of Russians and Trump goons contacts. Because they all lied Mueller was not able to establish the collusion. Trump refuses to be interview in person. Instead he answered a written questions denying every thing he had contacts with Russians. Including contacts with Wikileaks.

Even today. Does it look like he stop loving Putin? Still in love with Putin. Trump blasted just about every one even his own staff and relatives and friendly allies. Russians fighter jet planes and military ships constantly harassing us out there in the international waters and caught multiple times close to Alaskan coast. But we never heard a single words against Putin. Trump is a Russian assets.An American TRAITOR.

Mueller, who was a fix and part of the REAL corruption threw snowflakes a bone. Elephant in the room is congress never went after Trump, because unlike you they already understood they lost & feared further exposure they're trash.

WTF do you think the Ukraine business came from? Use your head instead of the one you were raised with under spoils.
Oh Lordy.
Mueller. Read my previous post. You are entitled to your opinion.

Trump was saved by only 5 Republicans in Senate. Otherwise we could have kick that lousy dog out of WH.

So what happened to Ukraine scandal created by Trump? So far we have not seen a single evidence or money laundering against the Biden.
So far they have not charges or any investigation against Biden.

Just imagine if we could have kicked that lousy president last year. Think about it. Right now this country is in very big trouble from all kinds troubles, from infections from death, from bankruptcies, massive jobs lost, businesses not coming back. Families by millions are in trouble. We are in very big trouble and this will take a very long time recover.

We could have save this country from all that miseries and disasters causes by inept, unfit, incompetent president Trump.

Mueller, who was a fix and part of the REAL corruption threw snowflakes a bone. Elephant in the room is congress never went after Trump, because unlike you they already understood they lost & feared further exposure they're trash.

WTF do you think the Ukraine business came from? Use your head instead of the one you were raised with under spoils.
Oh Lordy.
Mueller. Read my previous post. You are entitled to your opinion.

Trump was saved by only 5 Republicans in Senate. Otherwise we could have kick that lousy dog out of WH.

So what happened to Ukraine scandal created by Trump? So far we have not seen a single evidence or money laundering against the Biden.
So far they have not charges or any investigation against Biden.

Just imagine if we could have kicked that lousy president last year. Think about it. Right now this country is in very big trouble from all kinds troubles, from infections from death, from bankruptcies, massive jobs lost, businesses not coming back. Families by millions are in trouble. We are in very big trouble and this will take a very long time recover.

We could have save this country from all that miseries and disasters causes by inept, unfit, incompetent president Trump.

I read as far as your first sentence. You misrepresented the facts, I'm guessing because you're a coward.

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

she is smart enough. bitbi think shebwould be ripped to shreds by the media. also, isnt where the vp is from part of the decision? what state would she bring? is it a state he would win anyway? thwn there is Kerin Bass. she comes from california right? biden will win california. he kind of shotbhimself in the foot by limiting his choice toca woman of color. he should have said the right woman of color.

Forum List

Back