I have changed my mind on abortion,,

if you had any respect for their life you could,, but whats the use in bringing up a tragedy when you had no respect for them to start with,,,
I must be a terrible father to flushed miscarriages. My actual kids seem to be doing fine with one in medical school and the other just now in his freshman year in college. My wife and I were emotionally taxed getting her body to keep the second kid (or would you call it our 4th?) but we didnt morn the miscarriage as people morn a dead child because... are you ready.... they werent children. We mourned the fact we werent going to have a kid.. not that we lost a kid.

What a piece of shit you are.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say to a man whose wife suffered two miscarriages, as opposed to murdering his child like you. I can only sit and imagine the pain he and his wife suffered, but you simply see it as not having respect for them

Wow, you're a fucking scumbag, and nothing you can post from here on out will ever have merit.

Seriously, fuck you...
oh come on baby killer, dont be that way,,,

I must be a terrible father to flushed miscarriages. My actual kids seem to be doing fine with one in medical school and the other just now in his freshman year in college. My wife and I were emotionally taxed getting her body to keep the second kid (or would you call it our 4th?) but we didnt morn the miscarriage as people morn a dead child because... are you ready.... they werent children.
if you say so,,

tell me what was miscarried?? was it a goat or a human baby??

Why should a woman have to get an abortion? If you, as a man, want to just run around and poke females, get yourself sterilized. Why should a woman risk losing an egg? You know, women don't grow new eggs.

Please be kind enough to point out where I've ever said a woman should have to get an abortion. Don't put words in my mouth, liar.

I'm in a committed relationship with a smokin' hot Puerto Rican woman who's beyond child bearing years, and we take advantage of that often. If I jumped in the sack with anyone else it would be a tremendous letdown...

if you say so,,

tell me what was miscarried?? was it a goat or a human baby??
An embryo that would have grown into a kid eventually. It didnt. Therefore we didnt lose a kid... we lost the chance to have a kid. Had to start over. Was tough but it was not losing a kid. Do you have children?

god forbid I be honest about something to support my POV on a subject,,

Fuck you.

You really need to apologize to citygator. What you said to him was disgusting, but at least it shows us all why you're unworthy and undeserving of any respect whatsoever.

So, yeah, fuck you...

Please be kind enough to point out where I've ever said a woman should have to get an abortion. Don't put words in my mouth, liar.

I'm in a committed relationship with a smokin' hot Puerto Rican woman who's beyond child bearing years, and we take advantage of that often. If I jumped in the sack with anyone else it would be a tremendous letdown...
Re read what I wrote....I said IF and the 'you' was a figure of speech. Stop pretending to be offended and just answer the question. Why should a woman risk losing an egg?

An embryo that would have grown into a kid eventually. It didnt. Therefore we didnt lose a kid... we lost the chance to have a kid. Had to start over. Was tough but it was not losing a kid. Do you have children?
Yeah it didn't because if aborted, it got killed. Do you often not think things through?

Read the article I linked. Warren isn't the only one to have discussed doing this.
I keep wondering why the right wing feels the need to insert their minority beliefs on the majority.

Focusing on making it unnecessary would have the net effect of greatly reducing or eliminating abortion.
Winning....for everyone.
Killing one's own preborn child does not make a person more responsible, but less. My family loved the children born into it. Maybe it's genetic or something, but when I first heard about abortion, it was presented in such a way as to make it sound like a solution to the problems of an overcrowded world. Well, it wasn't. The world is still "overcrowded" but those who choose to raise the children they bear in the womb are blessed people who believe in the future of humanity. My first objection to abortion was the callous way in which the government forced people who were averse to killing the unborn were Roman Catholics and the government took money from Catholic pockets and gave it to the abortion fiesta. I never had any run ins with RCs. I noticed they were kind and good to others, and in high school, I had really good friends who didn't admit they were Catholics, because so many were other religions. When they did admit it, I thought it was just fine. Almost all their rituals are word-for-word with the rituals in my protestant church, and I just never could understand why there was such a rift in the first place. I pity those who give up hope on humanity, but you won't find that in the pro-life group, at least, not to my knowledge. That said, I am quite aware you can't corral someone else's feelings nor opinions, but you can respect them and let it go with the understanding you told them to be careful when you decide to get rid of one of God's children whether on this or that side of the womb, nor would I terrorize anyone about God's will, because what he decides is what he decides, and I take the 100th Psalm and bless God whether it's in my favor or not, because there's only one God, and in my heart, I love the goodness he has given to mankind, and I am his to take or leave, he's still the future of those already safely in his Kingdom as well as those of us who are still fighting it out here on earth. I pray for us striving and praying a little harder for peace on earth. As he has loved me, I have loved my children. Things, however aren't always mutual. But that's life.

Fuck you.

You really need to apologize to citygator. What you said to him was disgusting, but at least it shows us all why you're unworthy and undeserving of any respect whatsoever.

So, yeah, fuck you...
fuck that scum sucking mother fucker,, I owe him nothing,,,

I must be a terrible father to flushed miscarriages. My actual kids seem to be doing fine with one in medical school and the other just now in his freshman year in college. My wife and I were emotionally taxed getting her body to keep the second kid (or would you call it our 4th?) but we didnt morn the miscarriage as people morn a dead child because... are you ready.... they werent children. We mourned the fact we werent going to have a kid.. not that we lost a kid.
Sorry your wife had a miscarriage but that's not the subject here, that was a tragedy. An abortion for convenience is not seen the same way and, as a matter of fact, is falsely called 'planning' or 'reproduction rights.'

I'm sorry for your wife's trouble carrying all her children, but I'm glad you have two fine kids that appear to be headed for blessing others with healing and another with a good education. Bless you and your family.

Re read what I wrote....I said IF and the 'you' was a figure of speech. Stop pretending to be offended and just answer the question. Why should a woman risk losing an egg?

Offended? Moi?

Bro, you're not that good...

Forum List

Back