I have changed my mind on abortion,,

An embryo is viable as a developing human, until it is killed.
yeh, if it is not alive, why do they have to kill it?

if it is not human, what is it?

so illogical, those leftists

but again, it is not about logic or truth with them .. It's just

Hey, I said this is so, so it is SO. If you don't agree w/ me, you are toast!

invalid comparison
It’s the same thing.

Lack of awareness makes homicide ok - that is your hot take. You just won’t stand by it.

A more valid comparison would be euthanizing a person who is in a coma

Stupid. First of all euthanizing someone in a coma would get you murder charges. We could assume based on your stupidity that you have made some poor word choices and you mean withdrawing futile care from a confirmed dead person… there is no validity in comparing literal opposites. Abortion victims were alive, brain dead patients are dead.

I see ProgH

is confused about abortion

seems simple to me: If it is murder and it most definitely is

it should n't be legal

End of Problem

It’s not a matter for SCOTUS you illiterate. The Constitution doesn’t prevent or mandate fetal personhood as the norm, so SCOTUS has nothing to say about it.

Equality. Human rights being valued. Oh noes.
Wrong.

The Constitution has always been interpreted that the word person refers to born human being not an unborn one.

And since the Constitution is the law of the land it certainly does matter

It’s the same thing.

Lack of awareness makes homicide ok - that is your hot take. You just won’t stand by it.

Stupid. First of all euthanizing someone in a coma would get you murder charges. We could assume based on your stupidity that you have made some poor word choices and you mean withdrawing futile care from a confirmed dead person… there is no validity in comparing literal opposites. Abortion victims were alive, brain dead patients are dead.

We let people in vegetative states die all the time. We turn off respirators and remove feeding tubes and none of the family members who do so are charged with murder

I see no difference in removing the life support from a fetus

We do it all the time when there is little or no hope of a meaningful recovery.
Not people in their sleep. Come on now. :lol:

But even if that was true about people in comas, there is an obvious difference that you're ignoring. They do that when they KNOW the person is not coming back, when the person is going to die anyway. That is entirely different than a baby in the womb who is healthy, rapidly developing and growing, and who in just a matter of weeks (unless someone forcibly harms the baby) will be a precious newborn baby.*

*The baby is precious all along, that value doesn't start when the head pops out of the birth canal, but I digress.

Not people in their sleep. Come on now. :lol:

But even if that was true about people in comas, there is an obvious difference that you're ignoring. They do that when they KNOW the person is not coming back, when the person is going to die anyway. That is entirely different than a baby in the womb who is healthy, rapidly developing and growing, and who in just a matter of weeks (unless someone forcibly harms the baby) will be a precious newborn baby.*

*The baby is precious all along, that value doesn't start when the head pops out of the birth canal, but I digress.

People in persistent comas are not necessarily dying in fact many could live for a long time with supportive care like feeding tubes.

And a fetus is not a newborn baby. For something to be newborn it first has to be born and once it is born it then has rights of personhood

It’s not a matter for SCOTUS you illiterate. The Constitution doesn’t prevent or mandate fetal personhood as the norm, so SCOTUS has nothing to say about it.

Equality. Human rights being valued. Oh noes.
The Constitution says that all have the Right to life, liberty...

(unless they murder someone).

How can an unborn child kill anyone?

you Illiterate

People in persistent comas are not necessarily dying in fact many could live for a long time with supportive care like feeding tubes.

And a fetus is not a newborn baby. For something to be newborn it first has to be born and once it is born it then has rights of personhood
right.. Location.. it's all about location

that's the only thing that gives you rights.. hope the gummit which is quickly becoming Nazi-ist.. doesn't decide one day they hate YOUR location

(namely, la la land)

And everyone at risk of abortion is blissfully unaware
Suppose someone guilty of suicide is sentenced to a 400 year penalty. They may have a chance of avoiding suffering for 70 of those years by living another life. Imagine their fear of being aborted.

Suppose someone guilty of suicide is sentenced to a 400 year penalty. They may have a chance of avoiding suffering for 70 of those years by living another life. Imagine their fear of being aborted.
Wow! I would hate being sentenced to a 400 year penalty after suicide.

if they are guilty of suicide means they are dead,, so not sure why 400 yrs in jail would bother them,,

I oppose abortion bans for a simple reason -- these bans cost Republicans considerable support n Elections. With 3% more vote for Republicans, the Red Wave would have happened.
I don't think you thought that post out adequately.

Forum List

Back