I have a scar from a "knife fight with a turk"...

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
... lol joke, but the turkish barber cut me with the knife upper eyelid left on the picture and i have a scar since two years, it doesnt go away anymore... but it was not a fight, and i guess he didnt do it intentionally it was a accident...

Eyes3-Cropped.jpg

Shut the fuck up, dipshit. No one cares what you think.
You are right. I am sure nobody is interested in your baby comments . Did little Dogboy get upset because he does not follow the banter and top advice between Mortuary and the lovely Luiza ? Guess , ignorance is bliss, Doggy Boy.

BTW Doggy Boy . I can understand your misguided loyalty if you two are lovers . Anything you would like to share ?

You are right. I am sure nobody is interested in your baby comments . Did little Dogboy get upset because he does not follow the banter and top advice between Mortuary and the lovely Luiza ? Guess , ignorance is bliss, Doggy Boy.
You suck. You bring nothing to any conversation. At least Mort is interesting. Youre just a petulant child and youre fucking stupid. At least be funny if youre going to insult people. You cant even fucking do THAT right.

... lol joke, but the turkish barber cut me with the knife upper eyelid left on the picture and i have a scar since two years, it doesnt go away anymore... but it was not a fight, and i guess he didnt do it intentionally it was a accident...

Eyes3-Cropped.jpg

i worked for an old Italian restaurant owner back in my early youth, he told me a story of his first job being a barber.... he accidentally sliced of a chunk of a man's cheek with the straight edge razor ....without the man noticing at first..... he said he pushed it back in place, wrapped his face with a hot towel and then ran out of the door frightened never to return to his job.... granted that incident was in the 1930s....when one could get away with something like that.

Its always best to shave yourself, I think the lesson is.

You suck. You bring nothing to any conversation. At least Mort is interesting. Youre just a petulant child and youre fucking stupid. At least be funny if youre going to insult people. You cant even fucking do THAT right.
Woof, woof Doggy. Did the nasty woman kick you across the floor and laugh at you. Grow up .

I wonder if the barber could make luiza luzer invisible. That would be nice...
I understand the type of "man" who hates being rolled over by a brighter person . Let alone by a woman. Guess it messes badly with some .

Forum List

Back