I have a question for leftists. Besides having Democrats in control of everything...

The Left are all about establishing permanent one party rule over the masses. And antisemitic Communist scum like francoHFW are shining proof of this.
Tell it to all the right wingers who believe there is a conspiracy of Jews ruling the world dumbass doop. Being against garbage right wing Israeli corruption and violence is not being anti-semitic, just well informed and not brainwashed by right wing garbage. Try a respected journalist and law enforcement, not garbage propaganda which defends itself by saying that no rational person would believe that bologna.... In the entire world all you have is internet crazies and Rupert Murdoch's scumbag pundits.
SHADDAP, Commie scum. Move to North Korea where your ideology is welcome.
What a good little Nazi you are! Enjoy hell! Lol

That explains your general ineptitude and lack of ambition.
I am quite proud of my Government service. I accomplished more than most, saved lives and served my country.
Bullshit. Just utter bullshit. You lived as a parasite for most of your life. Be proud.
Hardly
I was an Army Test Engineer for 40 years. Travelled around the country testing communications networks, Command and Control Systems, GPS, Night Vision, Situational Awareness systems.
Talk to a soldier and see if he will give up any of those systems.
Saved many lives
Saved zero. You tested equipment and were easily replaceable. Nice try.
I retired as lead test engineer on a billion dollar Army Communications network. Ask a soldier if he is willing to go into battle without the systems I tested and improved.
Communications, Command and Control, GPS, Night Vision, Situational Awareness

By the way, what did you do with your life?
Anyone could have done that. You’re a tiny cog. You know what I do. I have stated as such many times. I have also saved 50+ lives very recently by donating my own blood to help those with COVID recover from the virus. I did so as a volunteer. Not for a pension like you did. Not for pay or benefits like you did. I am a business owner. You hate business owners.

Yup
Tiny cog in massive Government employment who serve our nation. I, along with many people worked to develop and field high tech military systems that allowed our soldiers to be the most effective fighting force in the history of mankind.

I have also donated six gallons of blood, platelets and plasma over the last 30 years.

What exactly did you do with your life?
I am a father of two kids, I have helped over 1000 companies and business owners garner capital to either start, enhance or rescue their respective companies. I have advised business owners on selling their companies as well as passing them on to the next generation. I am a Board member of a major university where I mentor 100s of students and graduates. Lastly, I am a coach and help many kids in tough neighborhoods achieve success in both athletics and academics via our AAU program.

I donated a ton of blood too but the past 12 mos it was most critical as I had the antibodies and saved actual concrete lives. While you bitched and wore your pussy mask.
Well done! Now why don't you educate yourself on reality about politics? Donald Trump was also pretty apolitical when he turned on the GOP propaganda machine 10 years ago. Now you are both brainwashed functional morons and doops of Rupert Murdoch and God knows what..... We should bring back core education in college so everybody knows something about politics and aren't open to pure crap lol... Dumb and dumber works great for the GOP, not for the country.
Franco, I dislike leftists. I dislike Cancel culture. I dislike those who hate free speech. Those people dislike Trump. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Why can’t it be as simple is that? Why are you always fucking labeling me? I have Told you 100x I have never and will never belong to a political party. Do you have fucking dementia? Honest question.
It's pretty obvious who you vote for and who you listen to. Details details and a typical obfuscation by people who are embarrassed to be Republicans. You're not talking about free speech you are talking about lies and total b******* and the worst thing that has happened to America in its history. The crap you believe and can only get from Rupert Murdock and internet crazies in the entire world. Stop being a political ignoramus. You're probably just afraid of having to pay higher taxes and how actually helping the country. With the benefits that every other modern country has. We need a healthy middle class and working class to have a healthy economy. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere is not the answer. Everybody knows it but the GOP brainwashed base.
Obvious how? In your delusions? You’re the brainwashed dysfunctional moron because you just spout shit instead of having a civil conversation.
Your politics and beliefs deserve no respect if you want to talk baseball or football etc no problem. Cancel culture is everywhere and I don't mind at that much I don't like lies in fact I detest flies and to have a political party movement and cult based on lies is a disgrace. Do you believe the election was stolen

Do you believe the election was stolen? Everything Republican base knows is crap.
Nope. Not stolen. I believe Cancel Culture is stupid. What happened to Gina Carano is stupid. I believe Leftists like you are stupid. Sheep to the Democratic Hypocritical Party. Party of antisemitism. Party of Racism. Party of shaming the successful. Hell even Bill Maher agrees with me. Go burn a flag and read about the 1619 project. We don’t need China and Russia to belittle America, Democrats do a great job of it themselves.
Do you know how few people actually burn flags lol? And none of them are Democrats, brainwashed functional moron. Thanks for opening up so we have so many examples of total idiocy direct from the GOP propaganda machine, for ignoramuses only.
ALL are Democrats.

You are a dysfunctional moron dupe.
The Sun is also Rupert Murdoch garbage dumbass. Change the channel I carumba.

If there were no Nazis there would be no antifa. And no Democrat supports them except the extent that they are better than Nazis and perform a service. The late night rioting was not BLM or antifah, just criminals. Where were the police who are so brave when they outnumber the black guy 10 to 1... If Hitler was around today, the GOP base would love him too. And yes it is all Rupert Murdoch's fault, not political ignoramuses like you and Trump....
Dude you live in a fantasy world. What Nazis do you see? All I see is Antifa.

The Left are all about establishing permanent one party rule over the masses. And antisemitic Communist scum like francoHFW are shining proof of this.
Tell it to all the right wingers who believe there is a conspiracy of Jews ruling the world dumbass doop. Being against garbage right wing Israeli corruption and violence is not being anti-semitic, just well informed and not brainwashed by right wing garbage. Try a respected journalist and law enforcement, not garbage propaganda which defends itself by saying that no rational person would believe that bologna.... In the entire world all you have is internet crazies and Rupert Murdoch's scumbag pundits.
SHADDAP, Commie scum. Move to North Korea where your ideology is welcome.
What a good little Nazi you are! Enjoy hell! Lol
You calling someone a Nazi is rich. As a Jew I view You as an antisemite. 100%.

I love it when Trumpanzees pretend to care about morality.
4i6Ckte.gif
I love it more when imbecile moonbats virtue signal and then wish death upon other people. F'n hypocrites.
1621282342581.png

Forum List

Back