Armed Forces Day

MayorOfRealville

May 15, 2021
National Armed Forces Day – May 15, 2021

Armed Forces Day is a special holiday for people all over the world to come together and thank the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. First conceived by President Harry S. Truman, the holiday was established in 1949. The creation of a single day celebration for all five branches of the United States military made sense due to its recent unification under the Department of Defense. Today, Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday of every May, this year falling on May 15. Be sure to mark your calendar & support our military!

Armed Forces Day is a special holiday for people all over the world to come together and thank the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. First conceived by President Harry S. Truman, the holiday was established in 1949. The creation of a single day celebration for all five branches of the United States military made sense due to its recent unification under the Department of Defense. Today, Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday of every May, this year falling on May 15. Be sure to mark your calendar & support our military!

Armed Forces Day has been changed to Veterans Day. Give them Hell Harry is rolling in his grave.

I served. Did you?

I served. Did you?

I think he serves in the spambot unit?

I served. Did you?

Looking that way...or maybe in the Russian trollbot brigade.

I served. Did you?

Sissies and other degenerates should be banned from the Armed Forces.

I will note that May 15th is also Peace Officer Memorial Day.

God bless all of you who serve or have served. I appreciate it.

veterans-day.jpg

ce3.gif

Armed Forces Day has been changed to Veterans Day. Give them Hell Harry is rolling in his grave.

You are confusing Armistice Day with Armed Forces Day. Armistice Day, Nov. 11 commemorated the signing of the Armistice in WWI. The 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1919. The name was changed in more recent times to honor all veterans of the US military.

I served. Did you?

Sissies and other degenerates should be banned from the Armed Forces.

Go ahead and get busy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back