I have a question for leftists. Besides having Democrats in control of everything...

Affordable Healthcare available to all
When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
Yes...that is what I mean

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

That is what great societies do

Wages people can live off of
So, again, you want the government to force citizens to pay other citizens a wage that is acceptable to you, right?

Yes, that is what I want

Employers are no longer willing to do it on their own.
As a result, taxpayers have to make up the difference and help pay for housing, food and healthcare for THEIR workers

When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

Yes I do
Free like our schools, libraries, police and fire protection, military

Comes down to priorities with our tax dollars

I don’t want Americans to lose their life savings just because they got sick or were injured.

Yes, that is what I want
You are aware that government dictating what a private person must pay another private person is a tenet of fascism, right?

Taxes is not fascism. You VOTE for your Government
As Oliver Wendell Holmes said.......Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

Civilized societies take care of their sick

...is there anything else that you want for America? It seems to me that, as long as Democrats are in office, nothing else really matters to you. Do you have any hopes for poor and middle-class Americans?
Sure beats Dotard, who only cared about his sorry ass and his corrupt, regime.
"Nothing else matters"?
Like an insurrection to keep the orange, moron in power, gerrymandering to keep the orange, moron in power, voter suppression, to keep the orange, moron in power, "audits", to keep the orange, moron in power.

Trumptards are a hoot.

Forum List

Back