I have a question for democrats: if you say democrats help the middle class...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Why the hell did I and millions of people like me leave the damn blue states for the red ones?

Do you really think we like living with dumb ass rednecks? The weather is nice and all but what else could it be?

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

You democrats don't offer that. The republicans are for the middle class not the damn democrats.

Why the hell did I and millions of people like me leave the damn blue states for the red ones?

Do you really think we like living with dumb ass rednecks? The weather is nice and all but what else could it be?

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

You democrats don't offer that. The republicans are for the middle class not the damn democrats.
Dude, you were already there. I know this because I lived there for almost my entire life.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

And yet, 90% of the Bush tax cuts went to the top 5%. How do you explain that. Then, under Bush, with both houses Republicans, millions of jobs moved to China and over 42,000 factories were closed here.

And what happened when Republicans blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

See that? Obama saved your dumb dirty asses. Republicans would cut off unemployment benefits for people who lost their jobs because of Republicans.

And this is why so many say these guys are just determined to be as ignorant as possible.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

And yet, 90% of the Bush tax cuts went to the top 5%. How do you explain that. Then, under Bush, with both houses Republicans, millions of jobs moved to China and over 42,000 factories were closed here.

And what happened when Republicans blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts:

See that? Obama saved your dumb dirty asses. Republicans would cut off unemployment benefits for people who lost their jobs because of Republicans.

And this is why so many say these guys are just determined to be as ignorant as possible.

Glad you posted rdean, you fucking know how bad I would want to be on Clark and Addison in a few weeks?

You fuckers ran us off, you God damn democrats put pure Chicagoans out of homes they owned..but couldn't afford anymore because they were on a fixed income and couldn't afford the taxes the God damn Chicago machine raised on them

You fuck heads can go to hell

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

Again what obozo saved people by extending unemployment benefits?

He made them fucking dependent he enabled them..those people became lazy like Marge on married with children..why try when you get a check from the government

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

The Middle Class are to the Dems what Haitians are to the Clinton Foundation...a poster cause used to loot taxpayers.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

He made them fucking dependent he enabled them..those people became lazy like Marge on married with children..why try when you get a check from the government
Oh God how ignorant. When Republicans ruined the economy, people were getting laid off 750,000 a month. There were no jobs. Saving them is not making them dependent. No one wants to be on unemployment. And the ones that do are probably Republicans.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

The Middle Class are to the Dems what Haitians are to the Clinton Foundation...a poster cause used to loot taxpayers.
To the Republicans, the middle class is a well used toilet bowl. And the GOP has the runs. Everyone knows that. You know it. It's undeniable.

You can't name a single GOP policy in the last 40 years that helped the majority of Americans or the Middle Class. Go ahead. Try.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

To the Republicans, the middle class is a well used toilet bowl. And the GOP has the runs. Everyone knows that. You know it. It's undeniable.

You can't name a single GOP policy in the last 40 years that helped the majority of Americans or the Middle Class. Go ahead. Try.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Reagan and Volcker crushed inflation, which was bleeding out the middle class. And then Reagan cut taxes, spurring high economic growth which resulted in millions of good paying middle class jobs.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

Easy.

Right to work

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

Easy.

Right to work

Again rdean my ass would be in the Chicago area right now if democrats helped me out but they don't, democrats today offer the middle class nothing but misery.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

No he didn't.
Many people were laid off after the 2008 crash and were replaced by the H1-Bs that were laid off.
The chances of getting a job pumping coffee were near impossible.
UB HAD to be extended.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

90% of the Bush tax cuts went to the top 5%

LIAR!!!

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

No he didn't.
Many people were laid off after the 2008 crash and were replaced by the H1-Bs that were laid off.
UB HAD to be extended.

Bullshit I got laid off and never applied for U.E. I kept working...till I got another real job, the extension of UE made people dependent on the government..I have seen a few resumes that used that excuse no way in hell did we even bother to call those people in for an interview.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

90% of the Bush tax cuts went to the top 5%

LIAR!!!

The stupid shit forgot Obama extended them all.

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

No he didn't.
UB HAD to be extended.

Bullshit I got laid off and never applied for U.E. I kept working...till I got another real job, the extension of UE made people dependent on the government..I have seen a few resumes that used that excuse no way in hell did we even bother to call those people in for an interview.
You probably don't live in a region saturated by H1-Bs.

So you went from laid off to hiring manager for a new employer?

That would be impressive ... if it were actually true. And your urge to apply human feelings and attitudes to a simple math problem is rather disturbing, unless you are just some grunt, who doesn't need to use his brain.

Forum List

Back