I have a question for democrats: if you say democrats help the middle class...

Bullshit I got laid off and never applied for U.E. I kept working...till I got another real job, the extension of UE made people dependent on the government..I have seen a few resumes that used that excuse no way in hell did we even bother to call those people in for an interview.
So you went from laid off to hiring manager for a new employer?

That would be impressive ... if it were actually true. And your urge to apply human feelings and attitudes to a simple math problem is rather disturbing, unless you are just some grunt, who doesn't need to use his brain.

How is that impressive?

That's who I am ..

13502864_1128323370558009_109042335555712066_o.jpg

Bullshit I got laid off and never applied for U.E. I kept working...till I got another real job, the extension of UE made people dependent on the government..I have seen a few resumes that used that excuse no way in hell did we even bother to call those people in for an interview.
So you went from laid off to hiring manager for a new employer?

That would be impressive ... if it were actually true. And your urge to apply human feelings and attitudes to a simple math problem is rather disturbing, unless you are just some grunt, who doesn't need to use his brain.

How is that impressive?

That's who I am ..

Dude I have no problem showing who I am because I am highly skilled and good at what I do, yes I got laid off ..and I took jobs as a taxi cab driver a carpenter , a. Atv mechanic, a septic tank installer.untill the job offers started coming along ...plus as an added benefit I had money in the bank..

I have no problem showing who I am

ImageResizeServlet

How is that impressive?

That's who I am ..

Great, I'm sure you are far better at your job than I ever could be. So maybe you should leave the math to others. The unemployment issue was a once in a generation log jam. There was no rational way to stop paying unemployment benefits until the ratio of available jobs to people seeking jobs was reasonably close to normal.

Being personally motivated doesn't really change the numbers significantly in the short term.

How is that impressive?

That's who I am ..

Great, I'm sure you are far better at your job than I ever could be. So maybe you should leave the math to others. The unemployment issue was a once in a generation log jam. There was no rational way to stop paying unemployment benefits until the ratio of available jobs to people seeking jobs was reasonably close to normal.

Being personally motivated doesn't really change the numbers significantly in the short term.

No pal the jobs was always there, I am making $28 bucks an hour, those jobs I mentioned was only paying $1.60~$16 bucks an hour..

If you wanted a job you could of got one..except they didn't want to work ..Obama again enabled them..

Why the hell did I and millions of people like me leave the damn blue states for the red ones?

Do you really think we like living with dumb ass rednecks? The weather is nice and all but what else could it be?

Oh yea:

Jobs

Low taxes

Low cost of living

You democrats don't offer that. The republicans are for the middle class not the damn democrats.

The Middle Class are to the Dems what Haitians are to the Clinton Foundation...a poster cause used to loot taxpayers.
To the Republicans, the middle class is a well used toilet bowl. And the GOP has the runs. Everyone knows that. You know it. It's undeniable.

You can't name a single GOP policy in the last 40 years that helped the majority of Americans or the Middle Class. Go ahead. Try.

12065671_1261104507283009_4286814152690172214_n.jpg

Forum List

Back