I had no idea that Trump would start a war over a gesture he didn't like. Media didn't report it.

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

And the media FAILS to report that Trump would start a war over a gesture?
Ya know... at some point I think you should come clean and tell us all what you're getting paid by Soros/Hitlery to post this crap...
He might even be a jew better watch out for that one
Try harder if that was supposed to be humor... or maybe read Mein Kampf.
why should I read Mein Kampf?
So you will know the roots of the modern day Democrat partym

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

Because Obama's strategy of giving them ransom money is keeping them in line.
obama's plan of letting Iran seize our ships and humiliate our sailors is part of the grand peace plan.

His actual words:

Ya know... at some point I think you should come clean and tell us all what you're getting paid by Soros/Hitlery to post this crap...
He might even be a jew better watch out for that one
Try harder if that was supposed to be humor... or maybe read Mein Kampf.
why should I read Mein Kampf?
Because then you might learn what true evil is... much like the modern day democrat party.

His actual words:

Trump, like most cowards who dodged the draft because of daddy's money, is BLUSTERING and morons on the right cheer the clown on for his "strength"......

A war against Iran would result in 30-50 thousands of our military dead ,,,

Unlike Iraq that was the WEAKEST of that Bush "axis of evil", has a navy and an air force...its 3 times bigger than Iraq.....and has a formidable army and formidable Revolutionary Guard.

If we want a war with Iran(like Israel wants us to do), expect Russia and China to side with them and let the dogs of war quench their thirst with our blood.
The leftist rears it ugly head. It's all the Jews fault. Who sounds like a pussified liberal? Just another dumb ass.

His actual words:

Yeah, every one forget that Iran's aggressive behavior in international waters is in itself an act of war. Yep, forget that, the the OP might make sense. LMAO
If they ran one of those boats right into our ship, it'd be destroyed and all killed lol...They don't call him the big orange idiot for nothing...

Does the Cole ring any bells? God you're a fucking idiot.
That's AlQaeda and not Iranian. Go shoot down an Iranian airliner...We wrecked their country for years, and Anthony Bourdain says they're still the friendliest country ever. I know Iranians and I'm sick of your ugly American GOP xenophobism...Fuck Trump. lol. And the Shah.

His actual words:

Trump, like most cowards who dodged the draft because of daddy's money, is BLUSTERING and morons on the right cheer the clown on for his "strength"......

Unlike Iraq that was the WEAKEST of that Bush "axis of evil", has a navy and an air force...its 3 times bigger than Iraq.....and has a formidable army and formidable Revolutionary Guard.

If we want a war with Iran(like Israel wants us to do), expect Russia and China to side with them and let the dogs of war quench their thirst with our blood.
The leftist rears it ugly head. It's all the Jews fault. Who sounds like a pussified liberal? Just another dumb ass.
WTF?? Where did he say anything about Jews?

His actual words:

WTF? Jews?

We knocked off their democracy in 1953, gave the Savak carte blanche helped Saddam kill millions of them (poison gas) and they still love us- well maybe not you. GD New BS GOP. Deplorable.

His actual words:

Another asinine op. Damn, liberals are stupid. Operational security. You don't let hostile foreign powers play chicken with the Navy. Why the fuck would you want them running up to our ships? It makes no fucking sense. Why do mentally challenged liberals love the Iranian military so much? They give them billions of dollars and then get mad when people want to protect our sons and daughters that are serving. Stupid libs.
Who gave them billions of dollars?
If you think you are debating by lying, you are mistaken.
Obama/Clinton. Pay attention tard.

Any link to that statement?
I already posted it. You chose to ignore it. Obama/Clinton gave them hundreds of millions every month. I'm hoping he/she gave less, but the numbers that are confirmed equals $11.9 billion and the total could be as high as $33 billion. You ass clowns said the ransom payment was money owed on $400 million. Get your fucking story strait.

Blog: Iran may have received as much as $33 billion in cash and gold
It's their gd money we've held since 1979, dupes.

His actual words:

Yeah, every one forget that Iran's aggressive behavior in international waters is in itself an act of war. Yep, forget that, the the OP might make sense. LMAO
If they ran one of those boats right into our ship, it'd be destroyed and all killed lol...They don't call him the big orange idiot for nothing...

That's AlQaeda and not Iranian. Go shoot down an Iranian airliner...We wrecked their country for years, and Anthony Bourdain says they're still the friendliest country ever. I know Iranians and I'm sick of your ugly American GOP xenophobism...Fuck Trump. lol. And the Shah.

So now you admit to being a necrophiliac, you really are one sick puppy.

His actual words:

So now you admit to being a necrophiliac, you really are one sick puppy.
He/she/it... certainly is... and then some... FRANCOHFW has been thoroughly BRAIN WASHED.

Trump would start a war if China started talking about his tiny little hands. The guys a little sensitive prick.

tumblr_nuulqoSFX71ry46hlo1_500.gif

His actual words:

WTF?? Where did he say anything about Jews?
It's a shame you can't read. Public school?

[QUOTE="007, post: 15274457, member: 1322"]It was made abundantly clear on the internet that Hitlery and Soros were paying TROLLS to post on message boards.[/QUOTE]

So, you're assuming that people are paid liars on the internet .....and basing that "conclusion" from what you heard/read on that same internet.???........

Now THAT is a "deplorable" mindset.

We gave him the idea that we didn't mind him taking Kuwait, by kicking him out of Kuwait?

Actually YES.......Like the rope-a-dope stratagem, instead of INVADING Iraq during the first Gulf War, we drew and demolished Saddam's forces once he invaded Kuwait......

Look up what April Glaspie, former ambassador to the region, told Saddam on behalf od the US

Forum List

Back