I had no idea that Trump would start a war over a gesture he didn't like. Media didn't report it.

I think we should send Iran obama. They can water board an apology from him.

You're even more stupid than usual (a hard task, really) Hope everything went well with your lobotomy.
You think I'm the stupid one and then you claim you like Hillary?
LOL
that right there is some funny shit, thanks.
The next President....not really likable, but certainly preferable to Drumpf.
Well, It is going to be fun watching her pass out, have seizures, forget things etc...
There can be bets placed every time she goes to a function, what issue will come up, how serious and how long into the event will it happen.
She is in no shape to be in the white house. Not even as a common house cleaner.

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

And the media FAILS to report that Trump would start a war over a gesture?

Trump, like most cowards who dodged the draft because of daddy's money, is BLUSTERING and morons on the right cheer the clown on for his "strength"......

A war against Iran would result in 30-50 thousands of our military dead ,,,

Unlike Iraq that was the WEAKEST of that Bush "axis of evil", has a navy and an air force...its 3 times bigger than Iraq.....and has a formidable army and formidable Revolutionary Guard.

If we want a war with Iran(like Israel wants us to do), expect Russia and China to side with them and let the dogs of war quench their thirst with our blood.
The leftist rears it ugly head. It's all the Jews fault. Who sounds like a pussified liberal? Just another dumb ass.
"It's all the Jews fault"?......Typical Alt-Right antisemitism crap.
Nat is the one that brought up the Jews. Pay attention dumb ass.

If we want a war with Iran(like Israel wants us to do), expect Russia and China to side with them and let the dogs of war quench their thirst with our blood.

Nat babbling like a moron about the Jews. Dumb shit lies so often he can't keep all of them strait.

Nat babbling like a moron about the Jews. Dumb shit lies so often he can't keep all of them strait.

Hey, moron....Does Israel want us to eliminate her threat of her arch enemy, Iran? Yes or No?

Does that mean that I'm belittling Jews, especially American Jews? Yes or No?

When dealing with you I'm reminded of the adage about wrestling with pigs.....

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

Trump, like most cowards who dodged the draft because of daddy's money, is BLUSTERING and morons on the right cheer the clown on for his "strength"......

Unlike Iraq that was the WEAKEST of that Bush "axis of evil", has a navy and an air force...its 3 times bigger than Iraq.....and has a formidable army and formidable Revolutionary Guard.

Got news fer ya, Bub. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard would do the same thing Saddam's Revolutionary Guard did: Throw down their weapons and kiss the feet of the U.S. Marines.
They've become Isis.

His actual words:

Got news fer ya, Bub. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard would do the same thing Saddam's Revolutionary Guard did: Throw down their weapons and kiss the feet of the U.S. Marines.
They've become Isis.
ISIS: another group of Islamist cowards. Won't stand and fight like men. They only kill innocents.

ISIS: another group of Islamist cowards. Won't stand and fight like men

I hope you realize that many Japanese at the end of WWII were saying the same about our dropping nukes on their cities....Of course, your half brain will interpret what I wrote and make you think that I'm for those ISIS slime buckets....

When I point out soem realities, I expect that kind of response from nitwits

ISIS: another group of Islamist cowards. Won't stand and fight like men

I hope you realize that many Japanese at the end of WWII were saying the same about our dropping nukes on their cities....Of course, your half brain will interpret what I wrote and make you think that I'm for those ISIS slime buckets....

When I point out soem realities, I expect that kind of response from nitwits
I've spent 3 years in combat and my statement is right on. Islamists want to die but they are craven cowards.

Forum List

Back