I had no idea that Trump would start a war over a gesture he didn't like. Media didn't report it.

R

rdean

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

And the media FAILS to report that Trump would start a war over a gesture?

The military will handle the military and the commander in chief likely won't get involved.

When you say you had no idea....I think that continues to be the truth.

Technically, we could blow every Iranian ship out of the Gulf from 800 miles away.

Media didn't report it

OP links to a media source

It's an rderp thread........ false alarm

I'm not understanding you. Here is Trump saying what he said. Are you saying you agree with him?

Naw, just contemplating how much of a moron you are & wondering if you can outdo yourself this week.

So you don't agree with him or you do agree with him? Which is it?

You're a liberal. I'm a rightie. You always claim to know what people like me think so whip out that crystal ball and tell me what I think.

So I'm watching Jaws for the umpteenth time and I switch over to Lawrence O'Donnell during a boring part and I end up not being able to leave.

O'Donnell plays a portion of a Trump speech from Friday where Trump said Iran has been circling our ships with their boats and if he could he would give them the order to have them blown out of the water. It came across as "how dare they dare to dis us. We kill over an insult".

His actual words:

Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

The crowd seemed to approve, and responded to the GOP nominee's promises with enthusiastic cheering and applause.

Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Kim Jong-un says his nuclear weapons brings dignity. Demands respect. So what happens if he doesn't get the respect he expects?

And the press lets this go? Until just a few minutes ago, I never heard this. Trump would start a war, just like Kim Jong-un, over a "gesture"????? A "gesture"?????

And the media doesn't even report it? And Donald Trump supporters complain the Media is on the side of Hillary?

Another asinine op. Damn, liberals are stupid. Operational security. You don't let hostile foreign powers play chicken with the Navy. Why the fuck would you want them running up to our ships? It makes no fucking sense. Why do mentally challenged liberals love the Iranian military so much? They give them billions of dollars and then get mad when people want to protect our sons and daughters that are serving. Stupid libs.

Media didn't report it

OP links to a media source

It's an rderp thread........ false alarm

I'm not understanding you. Here is Trump saying what he said. Are you saying you agree with him?

Naw, just contemplating how much of a moron you are & wondering if you can outdo yourself this week.

So you don't agree with him or you do agree with him? Which is it?

You're a liberal. I'm a rightie. You always claim to know what people like me think so whip out that crystal ball and tell me what I think.

Stop right there.

I have NEVER accused you of thinking. Never. Show me a post where I suggested you had an original thought.

His actual words:

Another asinine op. Damn, liberals are stupid. Operational security. You don't let hostile foreign powers play chicken with the Navy. Why the fuck would you want them running up to our ships? It makes no fucking sense. Why do mentally challenged liberals love the Iranian military so much? They give them billions of dollars and then get mad when people want to protect our sons and daughters that are serving. Stupid libs.
Who gave them billions of dollars?

His actual words:

They must not remember the USS Cole.

Forum List

Back