Zone1 I had a success, I won

Tolerance as a state ideology isn't such a bad thing, wouldn't you say?

Where would you rather live, in a society with conflict, danger at every corner, or a safe place?

You live in Austria, a safe country. A country where you can go out at night.

Why not move the South Africa and see how scared you feel.
I think it is not safe because of the ideology but despite. Because some countries are historically rich, not because of rainbow. They just have the power to pull it off.

Tolerance as a state ideology isn't such a bad thing, wouldn't you say?

Where would you rather live, in a society with conflict, danger at every corner, or a safe place?

You live in Austria, a safe country. A country where you can go out at night.

Why not move the South Africa and see how scared you feel.
Tolerance is also a empty keyword, you can be tolerants towards this or that, why not tolerance for mothers and housewifes and husbands and fathers and for religious people? They are tolerants towards queer ideology and lifestyle. That is a form of tolerance, but also a form of intolerance because they censor everything which is oppossed to it, so they are tolerant towards one thing and intolerant towards another thing.

Tolerance is also a empty keyword, you can be tolerants towards this or that, why not tolerance for mothers and housewifes and husbands and fathers and for religious people? They are tolerants towards queer ideology and lifestyle. That is a form of tolerance, but also a form of intolerance because they censor everything which is oppossed to it, so they are tolerant towards one thing and intolerant towards another thing.

Tolerance is like freedom. There are limits. You can't be tolerant of everything.

Again, tolerance is being tolerant of those things which don't hurt or harm people.

I'm not going to be tolerant of a concentration camp employee, for example.

You want to pound on people, you want to treat people badly, I'm not going to be tolerant of you. I'm still tolerant. My intolerance towards intolerance is not a contradiction.

No, not really.

In Thailand it isn't.
In the past it wasn't, in certain well known societies like ancient Greece it was common for learned men to have a boy of some kind.
America is and has been a Christian Nation. Started by and made for Christians to have a nation that might not be a Theocracy but is definitely made for and by believers in Jesus as the Messiah/Christ.

To now declare that it's Christian roots are now irrelevant because a very small minority of its citizens wish to behave in a heathen fashion is an undoing of the very threads that the fabric this nation was built upon.

The constitution is written in such a fashion that assumes that all freedoms and rights of its citizenry come from God and not man....This constitution is written to restrict the Government from taking away these rights given by God.

Just because in ancient Rome before Christianity took the place as the premier religion of the empire due to lead poisoning of the citizens is not sufficient reason to consider the practice of homosexuality to be anything other than moral turpitude. It's only in the last 30 years that the criminality of such behavior has been removed. (To the dismay of a majority of the citizens)

Tolerance is like freedom. There are limits. You can't be tolerant of everything.

Again, tolerance is being tolerant of those things which don't hurt or harm people.

I'm not going to be tolerant of a concentration camp employee, for example.

You want to pound on people, you want to treat people badly, I'm not going to be tolerant of you. I'm still tolerant. My intolerance towards intolerance is not a contradiction.
Miles of difference between tolerance and acceptance.

I can tolerate a person who smells bad but that doesn't mean that I accept that smelling offensively is a good thing.
Even promoting smelling offensively is not something I ever wish to do.

America is and has been a Christian Nation. Started by and made for Christians to have a nation that might not be a Theocracy but is definitely made for and by believers in Jesus as the Messiah/Christ.

To now declare that it's Christian roots are now irrelevant because a very small minority of its citizens wish to behave in a heathen fashion is an undoing of the very threads that the fabric this nation was built upon.

The constitution is written in such a fashion that assumes that all freedoms and rights of its citizenry come from God and not man....This constitution is written to restrict the Government from taking away these rights given by God.

Just because in ancient Rome before Christianity took the place as the premier religion of the empire due to lead poisoning of the citizens is not sufficient reason to consider the practice of homosexuality to be anything other than moral turpitude. It's only in the last 30 years that the criminality of such behavior has been removed. (To the dismay of a majority of the citizens)

Judeo-Christian.

So said our Founders.

And in order to protect that Christianity they forbade the government from getting involved in people's religion.

There are rights. The theory of rights says you can do whatever you want, as long as you don't harm others. But certain Christians want to harm gay people. They want to go against the Bible. They're very confused.

Miles of difference between tolerance and acceptance.

I can tolerate a person who smells bad but that doesn't mean that I accept that smelling offensively is a good thing.
Even promoting smelling offensively is not something I ever wish to do.

You don't need to accept gay people at all.

You just can't act on this.

Gay people have the same rights and privileges as every other person. They are equal. Regardless of what you think.

You don't need to accept gay people at all.

You just can't act on this.

Gay people have the same rights and privileges as every other person. They are equal. Regardless of what you think.

I think we wont agree on basics, because to me "gay" people dont exist. As physical entitity, to me it is a pyschological thing, like that someone is greedy or nyphomanic, and sleeps around with many women or a women with many men. I would condemn it as well, maybe that psychology is even innate because they are naturally inclined to have a high sex libido. Maybe a high sex libido is in their nature, but I still would consider it wrong. I see no discrimination or that it has anything to do with freedom. For me sexuality is regulated, and a man sleeping with a man is abomination, like bestiality. You dont understand that because they brainwashed you to believe gay is a identity or seperate physical entity, or seperate biological species, therefore should not be discriminated, but when you say married man with kids are suddenly gay, or there is also gay for pay, and there are men who are not gay but make out with other men, then to me that is impossible, but you see nothing suspicious with it, you rationalise it that they were always gay and had to marry. Like in your example of the father of your female friend.

When you read Romans 1 in the Bibel you will see gay sex or homosexual sex is in the same busket with false witness, murder, deception etc. all that comes from the heart, and is not a seperate biological species....

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I think we wont agree on basics, because to me "gay" people dont exist. As physical entitity, to me it is a pyschological thing, like that someone is greedy or nyphomanic, and sleeps around with many women or a women with many men. I would condemn it as well, maybe that psychology is even innate because they are naturally inclined to have a high sex libido. Maybe a high sex libido is in their nature, but I still would consider it wrong. I see no discrimination or that it has anything to do with freedom. For me sexuality is regulated, and a man sleeping with a man is abomination, like bestiality. You dont understand that because they brainwashed you to believe gay is a identity or seperate physical entity, or seperate biological species, therefore should not be discriminated, but when you say married man with kids are suddenly gay, or there is also gay for pay, and there are men who are not gay but make out with other men, then to me that is impossible, but you see nothing suspicious with it, you rationalise it that they were always gay and had to marry. Like in your example of the father of your female friend.

When you read Romans 1 in the Bibel you will see gay sex or homosexual sex is in the same busket with false witness, murder, deception etc. all that comes from the heart, and is not a seperate biological species....

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Problem with your argument is that it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

I've known people who came out as gay, and they weren't what you're describing. They weren't going around trying to fuck everything in sight. The exact opposite. They were not having relationships because they were scared of what people might say.

I've also know gay people you'd never know were gay. Just normal people with stable relationships.

I've also known complete and utter bitches who went and slept with anything and everything and acted like idiots.

Then again I've known such people who are straight too.

And no, nobody brainwashed me. When I was 18 at university I lived with this gay guy and I was speaking to him and wanted to say something was ridiculous. So I said it was "gay". Clearly the wrong thing to say to a gay guy, but I was young and naive. When I was growing up there was nothing about being nice to gay people at all. It wasn't even spoken of.

I'm just not an asshole. I don't go around treating people badly because I've suddenly decided I don't like what they do that doesn't impact me or doesn't have anything to do with me or other people.

I'm a person who thinks about things. Sex is normal.

Plants reproduce. Dogs reproduce. All animals reproduce. It's a part of being a creature or a living entity. Living things reproduce. If there is a God, he MADE THIS SHIT. He made sex.

We all have sexual organs because we're designed to reproduce.

And you come along and say your God doesn't like sex.

Fucking ridiculous.

Problem with your argument is that it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

I've known people who came out as gay, and they weren't what you're describing. They weren't going around trying to fuck everything in sight. The exact opposite. They were not having relationships because they were scared of what people might say.

I've also know gay people you'd never know were gay. Just normal people with stable relationships.

I've also known complete and utter bitches who went and slept with anything and everything and acted like idiots.

Then again I've known such people who are straight too.

And no, nobody brainwashed me. When I was 18 at university I lived with this gay guy and I was speaking to him and wanted to say something was ridiculous. So I said it was "gay". Clearly the wrong thing to say to a gay guy, but I was young and naive. When I was growing up there was nothing about being nice to gay people at all. It wasn't even spoken of.

I'm just not an asshole. I don't go around treating people badly because I've suddenly decided I don't like what they do that doesn't impact me or doesn't have anything to do with me or other people.

I'm a person who thinks about things. Sex is normal.

Plants reproduce. Dogs reproduce. All animals reproduce. It's a part of being a creature or a living entity. Living things reproduce. If there is a God, he MADE THIS SHIT. He made sex.

We all have sexual organs because we're designed to reproduce.

And you come along and say your God doesn't like sex.

Fucking ridiculous.

Ok I accept that not all gay people are promiscous but A) it is usually in the western world more common among gay people because of the whole lifestyle and gay culture, thats why they have more STDS correct or wrong? B) even if they are not promiscous, there is something "wrong" with their psychology, but they dont need to live up to it, they are maybe coerced by the lobbyists to do it, it is sometimes that someone might question his sexuality is scared etc. even i myself had gay dreams that i fuck men and i wondered am i gay? but then in real life i would never act upon it, thats why propaganda is so dangerous and teaching kids encouraging etc. almost everyone can be at a point to doubt his sexuality or gender identity it is so easy to coerce children, but you just dont want to see it

The local Catholic University here in my province put up the rainbow flag and celebrated pride. I protested and now it seems they have taken down the social media post where they celebrate pride.
The rainbow flag represents lgbtq supremacists. No church should be promoting this hate group.

Ok I accept that not all gay people are promiscous but A) it is usually in the western world more common among gay people because of the whole lifestyle and gay culture, thats why they have more STDS correct or wrong? B) even if they are not promiscous, there is something "wrong" with their psychology, but they dont need to live up to it, they are maybe coerced by the lobbyists to do it, it is sometimes that someone might question his sexuality is scared etc. even i myself had gay dreams that i fuck men and i wondered am i gay? but then in real life i would never act upon it, thats why propaganda is so dangerous and teaching kids encouraging etc. almost everyone can be at a point to doubt his sexuality or gender identity it is so easy to coerce children, but you just dont want to see it

STDs exist because of a more liberal lifestyle. Gay people are more likely to come out and practice gay relationships in a liberal lifestyle.

Gay people are also more likely to get STDs because they're less likely to use condoms because they can't produce babies when having gay sex.

Mort, there is "something "wrong" with [the] psychology" of most people. Yes, gay people aren't "normal". But then who is normal? Find things that more than 75% of people share in their brains? Desire to fuck is probably one of those things. But people are messed up. 1/4 people have some kind of mental problems.

Should be demand that people with mental problems get their sexual organs removed?

Very few, if any, kids go from being straight to being gay because of people talking about gay.

Gay kids who see people talking about gay are more likely to come out.

You can't really produce gay. Perhaps, PERHAPS, some kids who are sexually abused by adults (or older kids) of their own gender might end up having gay sex. But then I think most people want sexual abuse of minors to be stopped 100%.

The problem is your views on things don't seem to be based on reality. They seem to be based on what ignorant people are telling you. You don't get the plumber to go fix your oven. You get the guy who knows about ovens to do it.

Hmmm maybe the OP should be protesting catholic child rape instead of gay people feeling pride.
The OP should be protesting the lgbtq supremacy hate group that the rainbow flag represents. That hate group is about division/diversity, which is the opposite of unity. That hate group is evil.

STDs exist because of a more liberal lifestyle. Gay people are more likely to come out and practice gay relationships in a liberal lifestyle.

Gay people are also more likely to get STDs because they're less likely to use condoms because they can't produce babies when having gay sex.

Mort, there is "something "wrong" with [the] psychology" of most people. Yes, gay people aren't "normal". But then who is normal? Find things that more than 75% of people share in their brains? Desire to fuck is probably one of those things. But people are messed up. 1/4 people have some kind of mental problems.

Should be demand that people with mental problems get their sexual organs removed?

Very few, if any, kids go from being straight to being gay because of people talking about gay.

Gay kids who see people talking about gay are more likely to come out.

You can't really produce gay. Perhaps, PERHAPS, some kids who are sexually abused by adults (or older kids) of their own gender might end up having gay sex. But then I think most people want sexual abuse of minors to be stopped 100%.

The problem is your views on things don't seem to be based on reality. They seem to be based on what ignorant people are telling you. You don't get the plumber to go fix your oven. You get the guy who knows about ovens to do it.
You seem to know/say the same like me you just word it differently. You say a "liberal lifestyle" and it sounds good to you and free and tolerant. I could say it is a sinful lifestyle and condemn it, but i would get arrested for hate speech, you would get a netflix show.

The local Catholic University here in my province put up the rainbow flag and celebrated pride. I protested and now it seems they have taken down the social media post where they celebrate pride.

Once again, all over a big American city this weekend. Once again, Pride flags and banners on almost all churches. The Cross not so prominent.

This is idolatry, and the Church endorses it. It is loving your sin more than Christ. It is horrid for Christians--if there are any Christians in those churches, which I doubt.

Let's frame this differently.

Are there drunks in churches? Without a doubt, and drug abusers. And adulterers, liars, and people who cheat and steal.

But now imagine a banner decorating a church "We Love Drunks". "All Cheaters Accepted Here". Etc.

It's not that the sin exists that is so bothersome. Sin exists. Asks any mature Christian if they don't know this. We know.

But it's that the church ENDORSES this sin as good. It's not good. We don't have to persecute it. But it's still a sin.

You seem to know/say the same like me you just word it differently. You say a "liberal lifestyle" and it sounds good to you and free and tolerant. I could say it is a sinful lifestyle and condemn it, but i would get arrested for hate speech, you would get a netflix show.

Well, people have their narratives.

The Western world is a free world. There are countries for those who don't particularly like freedom.

If you want to deport people with another narrative it is not freedom anymore.

Who said anything about deportation?

What I'm saying is that you have choices. You are free to choose a country that might take you in, but not let you out again.

Forum List

Back