Zone1 I had a success, I won

Who said anything about deportation?

What I'm saying is that you have choices. You are free to choose a country that might take you in, but not let you out again.

Again about your example with your female friends father who came out as gay: If they father children, then they can't be 100% homosexual, can they? So they're technically bisexual then? Or am I making a mistake there? Why do homosexuals change their sexual orientation or can they change it? Why is there gay for pay, or homosex in prison where they say they are not really homosexual but they do it with men in prison anyway. It doesn't surprise me, it just sheds some light on the previous portrayal of homosexuality, that it is innate and unchangeable, and that only a minority are homosexual, so they started portraying it for the old-fashioned populace to condone, today with the liberal Maybe it doesn't matter whether it's innate or changeable and people still think it's good, maybe something has changed there, but that's how it was presented 20 years ago. Maybe I'm not up to date anymore? For example, homotherapy was banned in Austria on the grounds that it is innate and unchangeable and also dangerous for those affected. But if it can be changed, why ban homotherapy?

Again about your example with your female friends father who came out as gay: If they father children, then they can't be 100% homosexual, can they? So they're technically bisexual then? Or am I making a mistake there? Why do homosexuals change their sexual orientation or can they change it? Why is there gay for pay, or homosex in prison where they say they are not really homosexual but they do it with men in prison anyway. It doesn't surprise me, it just sheds some light on the previous portrayal of homosexuality, that it is innate and unchangeable, and that only a minority are homosexual, so they started portraying it for the old-fashioned populace to condone, today with the liberal Maybe it doesn't matter whether it's innate or changeable and people still think it's good, maybe something has changed there, but that's how it was presented 20 years ago. Maybe I'm not up to date anymore? For example, homotherapy was banned in Austria on the grounds that it is innate and unchangeable and also dangerous for those affected. But if it can be changed, why ban homotherapy?

What is "100% homosexual"?

Are you saying that a gay guy couldn't close his eyes and get turned on?

Do you have experience of yourself being gay and not being turned on by someone of the opposite sex?

Does it even matter for this conversation?

What is "100% homosexual"?

Are you saying that a gay guy couldn't close his eyes and get turned on?

Do you have experience of yourself being gay and not being turned on by someone of the opposite sex?

Does it even matter for this conversation?
It's on topic for me because if it's not physical or innate, but a way of life, then you can say the opposite, that it's a sinful way of living, and when you're condemning an adulteress, the Bible says the same . Read Romans 1 there it is described as a lust that they do, something that comes from the heart and not as a physical trait that you are born with like red hair where you just have red hair. That's why I think it's ok if I think it's sinful and wrong that 2 men marry or 2 women and don't give them a cake as a protest. For me it's more about principles than about human rights.

It's on topic for me because if it's not physical or innate, but a way of life, then you can say the opposite, that it's a sinful way of living, and when you're condemning an adulteress, the Bible says the same . Read Romans 1 there it is described as a lust that they do, something that comes from the heart and not as a physical trait that you are born with like red hair where you just have red hair. That's why I think it's ok if I think it's sinful and wrong that 2 men marry or 2 women and don't give them a cake as a protest. For me it's more about principles than about human rights.

Problem is you just seem to be repeating arguments people have made through ignorance.

How on earth do you know what gay people feel?

Every single human, according to the Catholic Church, is a sinner. Am I right?

The problem here comes when the Bible says that you should treat your neighbor as you yourself would want to be treated.

You can say someone is a sinner, but you treat them as a human being, the same as any other sinner.

You want principles, and the Bible guides your principles, do you then ignore "treat thy neighbor..."?

Problem is you just seem to be repeating arguments people have made through ignorance.

How on earth do you know what gay people feel?

Every single human, according to the Catholic Church, is a sinner. Am I right?

The problem here comes when the Bible says that you should treat your neighbor as you yourself would want to be treated.

You can say someone is a sinner, but you treat them as a human being, the same as any other sinner.

You want principles, and the Bible guides your principles, do you then ignore "treat thy neighbor..."?

If I think they can repent, and change and be forgiven I treat as I would want to be treated, or if I help them to go through a therapy to give up on sin, just i would want to go to therapy if im a drug addict or alcoholic or like how i try to lose weight and go to therapies. I treat them as how i want to be treated, now the homo heal therapy is forbidden by law, i dont think all homos approve it either, because some homos maybe want the therapy or their relatives parents? It is a ideology like we discussed before.

If I think they can repent, and change and be forgiven I treat as I would want to be treated, or if I help them to go through a therapy to give up on sin, just i would want to go to therapy if im a drug addict or alcoholic or like how i try to lose weight and go to therapies. I treat them as how i want to be treated, now the homo heal therapy is forbidden by law, i dont think all homos approve it either, because some homos maybe want the therapy or their relatives parents? It is a ideology like we discussed before.

So, should YOU go through therapy to give up on sin?

If EVERYONE is a sinner, then you are too. What are you going to go through therapy for?

So, should YOU go through therapy to give up on sin?

If EVERYONE is a sinner, then you are too. What are you going to go through therapy for?
Thats not how it works. You can commit a sin repent and get forgiven there are also sinns which are addictions like being a clymtomanic so for such a thing you would need a therapy. The bible does not say because everyone is a sinner we should sin the bible encourages us to live holy and righteous

Thats not how it works. You can commit a sin repent and get forgiven there are also sinns which are addictions like being a clymtomanic so for such a thing you would need a therapy. The bible does not say because everyone is a sinner we should sin the bible encourages us to live holy and righteous
Oh I'm totally sure that's not how it works.

Everything has to work in your favor.

You say you should live "holy and righteous" and yet you're attacking gay people which makes you not holy and not righteous. How ironic.

Hmmm maybe the OP should be protesting catholic child rape instead of gay people feeling pride.
I have a gay nephew who feels anger, not pride. LGBTQ "pride" is just a way of pretending their conditions and preferences are some kind of acceptable normal. News flash...they aren't. They are tolerated, not accepted.

Forum List

Back