I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown, Biden’s SCOTUS nominee

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
It’s almost impossible for someone as far down as the top 4% of the class to get into Harvard. Ranking #29 out of 700 is good, but MOST high school students in the #1 position - valedictorian - do not get admitted to Harvard.

She got into Harvard undergrad due to race, she got into Harvard Law due to race, and she is getting onto the SCOTUS due to race.

"....some racist retard attacking the nominee based on her race? What is there to refute? Racist bullshit is already self-refuting."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accordingly, on the 'refutation docket'......are the following 'racist' remarks by posters to this thread. I ain't saying all of these folks are racists.
But.....their postings certainly are.
So let the refutation begin.
Let the apologies and request for forgiveness begin.
Go. Start. Begin.

To wit:

• She is another sullen, angry, black woman commonly found vandalizing McDonald's.

It’s almost impossible for someone as far down as the top 4% of the class to get into Harvard. Ranking #29 out of 700 is good, but MOST high school students in the #1 position - valedictorian - do not get admitted to Harvard.

She got into Harvard undergrad due to race, she got into Harvard Law due to race, and she is getting onto the SCOTUS due to race.
And you are in white trash nowhere. :thup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accordingly, on the 'refutation docket'......are the following 'racist' remarks by posters to this thread. I ain't saying all of these folks are racists.
But.....their postings certainly are.
So let the refutation begin.
Let the apologies and request for forgiveness begin.

Go. Start. Begin.

To wit:

Whether you like it or not, it isn't illegal to hate someone based on their political affiliation. To me, she's nothing more than a disgusting left-winger and a Marxist. I don't a crap if she is black, because I would have said something similar if she'd been white.

So go cry to someone who will give you a hug and a pat on the back.

My nephew went to high school with her. She was well known for taking on the entire football team.
Don't listen to this vulgar character assassination ^^^, it's the same dishonest example of Right Wingers and not worthy of being an idiot-gram, it's a damn lie and yet typical of assholes.

Since Fuck Biden said he would not consider any person other than a black woman no matter how qualified anyone else m8ght be. Racism is pretty much a given.

Whether you like it or not, it isn't illegal to hate someone based on their political affiliation. To me, she's nothing more than a disgusting left-winger and a Marxist. I don't a crap if she is black, because I would have said something similar if she'd been white.

So go cry to someone who will give you a hug and a pat on the back.
Reportedly of the candidates people assembled for Joe (because he's too feeble minded and
pathetic to find his own black women) Brown is the most radical of the bunch and likely to get the
Merrick Garland treatment.

Mr. No-Neck exhibits all the characteristics of a genuine liberal slimeball.
------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thank you, good poster JGalt.
Again, you have offered this venue a thoughtful, informed, and articulate insight into your mind.

But beyond that limitation, it is worthwhile to note the husband is a Harvard Medical School graduate, a successful surgeon in Washington DC, and the father of two daughters with the nominee.

So, good poster Galt, please share with the interested forum your own picture, your curriculum vitae, your qualifications to offer informed insight into the husband, a Harvard trained doctor, and partner of a woman who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, and cum laude frrom Harvard Law School, serving as the editor of the Harvard Law Review. (ps, good poster Galt, Harvard Law Review is a big friggin' deal. Editor, no less.)

So batter up, Scooter.
Do you have a law degree? Harvard?
How 'bout medical degree? Harvard? Successful surgical practice?
Show the forum that you are an avataree with gravitas.
That you know your onions.

1645836612607.png

1645835563230.png

The ghetto name and yhe fact this far left, affirmative action president picked her, tells me all I need to know about her.

it isn't illegal to hate someone based on their political affiliation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And notably, that is exactly the objection the good poster Galt offered the forum---- "political affiliation" As one can see below:

To wit:
  • She's so brown that she'll suck all the light out of the Supreme Court,

Accordingly, good poster Galt, I think you can understand that there may be some on this forum who hold some doubts about your professed sincerity. No?

Just sayin'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And notably, that is exactly the objection the good poster Galt offered the forum---- "political affiliation" As one can see below:

To wit:

Accordingly, good poster Galt, I think you can understand that there may be some on this forum who hold some doubts about your professed sincerity. No?

Just sayin'.

Awwww. Does that piss you off, little buddy?

Good! Now be sure to write my name in a little book or something. :laughing0301:

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.

Still butt hurt over Kavenaugh being exposed for the slime ball that he is???? It's hardly surprising that Republicans, who think they should be able to control whether a woman has a baby or not, should also have no say in whether they have sex either. It's not like women are people, now is it?

Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavenaugh - fine Republican men. Pigs.

Hopefully she will be a moderate.
But, I doubt it.
The Left Wingers on the USSC seem to always rule against the constitution.
What a stupid remark. But, maybe I'm too quick to make this accusation. As usual too many remarks are opinions and not supported by probative facts or hard evidence as is this one: "seems to always rule against the constitution"; this is one of those, and the author of this post needs to provide hard evidence to support this opinion.

Forum List

Back