I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown, Biden’s SCOTUS nominee

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
Well it looks like you've got the rationalizations all lined up in your head, so go ahead dumbass, lie. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Not interested In your hand me down dresses
Dude!

It’s the radical left!!!!!

Their fucking here to make things better!!!!!!

You have to stop that !!!!!!!!!!! This is fucking pottersville…we don’t need anyone trying to make our lives better.

Dumbass low IQ affirmative action Left Wing Negro bitch. The last kind of person this country needs on the Supreme Court to interpret the US Constitution.
Don't hold back. . . tell us how you really feel. . .

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
Show us on the doll where she touched your peepee

And the short run...and the medium run. She'll make history in her life...he'll make mess in his diapers and little more.
Either that? Or she'll help destroy the nation while he sits back and just watches it burn.

66o6pm.jpg

Comment was loosely that bunch of privledged white guys wrote it too long ago
That comment should probably disqualify her from being confirmed. It is racist comment. We don't need that type of attitude on the bench.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've now contributed occasionally on this gossipboard for about a year.
And over that time I have been surprised by the overt racism, misogyny, and crass vulgarity expressed by some here who claim they are Republican, or Conservative, or MAGA.

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how others of that political leaning.....but intelligent, thoughtful and socially aware, could welcome those who espouse what we see above as being like-minded fellow travelers in conservative principles.

Why? What's up with that?

There comes a time when it must become rather, well, rather 'icky'. Rather repellant.

IMHO
You are partially correct there sir. Two of these commenters are, overtly racist. And two of these commenters are not racists.

You have to get to know them to know who accepts the differences between different ethnic groups and hold no ill will, and believes they are a good object of comedy, just as say, a Dave Chapelle, or a Lenny Bruce would, and who makes these comments with malice in their hearts.

. . . and, OTH, who really are the folks that are motivated by fear of differences.

If you really are, and America, in America, folks don't believe in thought control, and don't believe in PC as a form of political "right think." Believe it or not, you can respect people of many different ethnic origins, sexuality, genders, and backgrounds, and still poke fun at our differences.

Harvard and the demleftists stripped the intelligence out of her and replaced it with how they believe she should feel because she’s black. Every SC decision she would make will be based solely on that.
Actually I see that Sotamayor was HS valedictorian and summa cum laude from Princeton, so you must be right.

Dude!

It’s the radical left!!!!!

Their fucking here to make things better!!!!!!

You have to stop that !!!!!!!!!!! This is fucking pottersville…we don’t need anyone trying to make our lives better.
Yeah, they’re making things better alright. Our border is swamped with illegals, inflation is at a 40-year high, we lost our energy independence, ridiculous mandates are applied that hurt the supply chain, parents who dissent are called Domestic Terrorists and placed in thr FBI watch list, Americans who disagree with liberalism are vilified and silenced, and now, due to the weak president and his killing our energy independence, Putin seized an opportunity to invade another country. Yeah, so much better.

Leftists have two qualities that form a dangerous combination: arrogance and ignorance.

Dumbass low IQ affirmative action Left Wing Negro bitch. The last kind of person this country needs on the Supreme Court to interpret the US Constitution.
I disagree. She isn’t low IQ. In fact, she’s clearly above average in IQ, as are half of all Americans. I’d go further and guess she could be in the top 10% of IQs (as am I).

That said, the top 10% does not get into Harvard. Neither do students ranking #10 in their class, or #14, or #21. In fact, 75% of students who are #1 are rejected by Harvard. For a student ranking #29 in her class to get into Harvard is a clear example of affirmative action.

This woman has had opportunities denied others due strictly to her race, and that includes her current opportunity.

Biden made a big mistake is announcing that he was going to use race and gender to reject 95% of qualified possibilities, and limit the selection to someone of a specific color. He should have just said he is going to select the most qualified, and then picked the black woman, claiming he felt she was the best. Everyone would have known made a racist decision, but way to prove it

Last edited:
"Just another highly pigmented ****."
And this forum is now entertained by an avatar who offers us a repelling peek at her racism......all the while parading a Nazi symbol. I love this bar.

And I love America. It is a big tent. And fortunately it is big enough, and diverse enough that the effect of the bigots, Karens, and Hitler-groupies can be averaged out among the educated, thoughtful, and patriotic. In short, the down-market character of the Karens...... really has little effect on our vibrant forward-thinking and responsible society.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

That said, the top 10% does not get into Harvard........ For a student ranking #29 in her class to get into Harvard is a clear example of affirmative action. This woman has had opportunities denied others due strictly to her race.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That may or may not be. I dunno.
But two observatons: One, our society recognized that for centuries America denied opportunities to worthy blacks.....solely because of their race. So it took some steps to retroactively adjust. So be it. It was the right thing to do.

But more specific to the good poster Lisa's complaint: The fact that this nominee got into Harvard, and then graduated Summa Cum Laude, then was accepted into Harvard Law, and graduated cum laude, and while doing that was chosen for the staff of Harvard Law Review and then elected as the editor......kinda sorta puts the lie to poor Lisa's whining that she was unworthy.

And, out of curiosity, can we inquire of poor Lisa about her curriculum vitae?
Her education? Her performance in getting whatever education she got?
Surely, someone who deigns herself to be informed enough to negatively opine about Ketanji Brown should have the experience, accomplishment, and bona fides to do so in an informed and intellegent manner.

So saddle up, Skinnyjeans. Show us how your little pony can run.
IMHO

And this forum is now entertained by an avatar who offers us a repelling peek at her racism......all the while parading a Nazi symbol. I love this bar.

And I love America. It is a big tent. And fortunately it is big enough, and diverse enough that the effect of the bigots, Karens, and Hitler-groupies can be averaged out among the educated, thoughtful, and patriotic. In short, the down-market character of the Karens...... really has little effect on our vibrant forward-thinking and responsible society.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That may or may not be. I dunno.
But two observatons: One, our society recognized that for centuries America denied opportunities to worthy blacks.....solely because of their race. So it took some steps to retroactively adjust. So be it. It was the right thing to do.

But more specific to the good poster Lisa's complaint: The fact that this nominee got into Harvard, and then graduated Summa Cum Laude, then was accepted into Harvard Law, and graduated cum laude, and while doing that was chosen for the staff of Harvard Law Review and then elected as the editor......kinda sorta puts the lie to poor Lisa's whining that she was unworthy.

And, out of curiosity, can we inquire of poor Lisa about her curriculum vitae?
Her education? Her performance in getting whatever education she got?
Surely, someone who deigns herself to be informed enough to negatively opine about Ketanji Brown should have the experience, accomplishment, and bona fides to do so in an informed and intellegent manner.

So saddle up, Skinnyjeans. Show us how your little pony can run.
IMHO
My CV includes election to Phi Beta Kappa, top GPA in my undergraduate program, a graduate degree, and years of work in the admissions field (not for Harvard, but another prestigious program), since you ask.

My work in the admissions field revealed to me the extreme to which lower-scoring and lower-ranking blacks (and Latinos) are favored over much more qualified whites and Asians (Jews, also, although we did not track that), and how leftist and racist (redundant) the education system is.

The absolute facts are these:

1) The nominee was jumped ahead of more academically successful whites due to affirmative action. NOBODY who ranks #29 in their high school class gets admitted to Harvard, unless they are black or a legacy. (I’m opposed to legacies, also, btw.)

2) The president applied racist standards when he announced that any and all whites, no matter how well qualified they may be, will be excluded from consideration due to race

Your remark that blacks have suffered centuries of racist consequences does not preclude the question as to whether that means whites NOW should continue to suffer consequences of racist decisions, as they have for the past two generations, via affirmative action.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Justices Chief Justice John Roberts, Justices Anthony Kennedy, Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Neil Gorsuch, and retired Justice David Souter, were all educated at Harvard.

You’re too stupid to understand my post.

Forum List

Back