I got a goat and a cow.

I'd be annoyed because they gave my name and contact info to a charity without my permission.

I got a similar card several years ago and I still get all kinds of junk mail from the charity begging for more.

If you want to donate what you would have otherwise spent on a gift, and you feel the need to tell me, that's fine. Just do it in your own fucking name.

It's easy to get revenge.

Just sign them up at the Scientology website or NAMBLA.
Yes, I am capable of being that evil.

And here i thought i was evil.....

:bowdown:

Or send them an envelope with the caption "Herpes Test Results Enclosed." Or "Erectile Dysfunction Information You Requested." You don't know evil. I'll show you Evil fucking Knevel! (Bucket List)

Or send them an envelope with the caption "Herpes Test Results Enclosed." Or "Erectile Dysfunction Information You Requested." You don't know evil. I'll show you Evil fucking Knevel! (Bucket List)

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:lol:

Well here's a recovered memory: One year for our 'big' fall festival raffle someone donated a goat on the hoof. Of course we ALL bought tickets on the thing. When they held the drawing, it was the principal's daughter who won the thing. To this day, I believe that was rigged to keep some parent from going ballistic. Principal prolly had the thing slaughtered and barbequed. My FIL used to buy a goat on the hoof and have it slaughtered and barbequed at least once a summer. That's some pretty good eating.

LOL... we got a card saying thank you for your gift..yadayada...

I told her i want to name the goat curry and the cow prime rib..... :lol:
How about naming the cow "Boots"?

Once years ago I sent my secret pal a postcard that had a caption on the front that said, 'Everyone in town knows you have a crush on the postman.' The postmaster of that town HAND delivered it to her! LOL. I love small town America. Sometimes.

Well here's a recovered memory: One year for our 'big' fall festival raffle someone donated a goat on the hoof. Of course we ALL bought tickets on the thing. When they held the drawing, it was the principal's daughter who won the thing. To this day, I believe that was rigged to keep some parent from going ballistic. Principal prolly had the thing slaughtered and barbequed. My FIL used to buy a goat on the hoof and have it slaughtered and barbequed at least once a summer. That's some pretty good eating.

LOL... we got a card saying thank you for your gift..yadayada...

I told her i want to name the goat curry and the cow prime rib..... :lol:
How about naming the cow "Boots"?

My FIL gets a whole cow slaughtered for him by his brother (who raises them). My FIL goes and picks out the one he wants every year too. I told him he should name the cow "Chuck".

Well, I ordered Mr. Zulu "Omaha Steaks" as one of his Christmas gifts since that's all he eats.

Is that considered charity since I'm a vegetarian? :dunno:

I'd be annoyed because they gave my name and contact info to a charity without my permission.

I got a similar card several years ago and I still get all kinds of junk mail from the charity begging for more.

If you want to donate what you would have otherwise spent on a gift, and you feel the need to tell me, that's fine. Just do it in your own fucking name.

You have more to learn

Evidently you are unfamiliar with the $cientologists.

I'm thinking requesting a subscription to "The Watchtower" might be more annoying in the long run.

Once years ago I sent my secret pal a postcard that had a caption on the front that said, 'Everyone in town knows you have a crush on the postman.' The postmaster of that town HAND delivered it to her! LOL. I love small town America. Sometimes.

So your saying she wants that postman to ring her more than twice.........?

Or send $5 in their name to the opposite parties national campaign.

I did this to my brother 10 years ago, and he still gets mail from the RNC at least twice a month begging for more.

Forum List

Back