I feel bored and depressed.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Thank G-d and my parents, my life is very satisfactory. I have everything I need.

I have been arguing online a lot, but that is just an addiction -- I have not persuaded anyone of anything. I am not special -- there are millions of forum and Social Media addicts in USA alone. There are million video game addicts. My depression is not special -- alcohol addicts, tobacco addicts, and opiate addicts suffer an order of magnitude more.

Thank G-d and my parents, my life is very satisfactory. I have everything I need.

I have been arguing online a lot, but that is just an addiction -- I have not persuaded anyone of anything. I am not special -- there are millions of forum and Social Media addicts in USA alone. There are million video game addicts. My depression is not special -- alcohol addicts, tobacco addicts, and opiate addicts suffer an order of magnitude more.
Bored? You just need a healthy increase in taxation to fire ya up a little! Throw in a bogus charge by the feds internal revenue service for tax evasion plus a domestic terrorist charge & bored you will be not, guaranteed!!!

Get a guitar and learn to play.
A real guitar, not some Playstation guitar.

These are not actual guitars. They are video game controllers that kinda sorta resemble electric guitars.

1200px-Guitar_Hero_series_controllers.jpg

Some kids will play those things for hours after hours. If they put that much practice time and effort into playing a real guitar they would be able to rock.

If you were a righty, you could stir up some trouble with the lefties here for recreation.

1. Realize I’m not God. I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency to do the wrong thing and that my life is unmanageable.

"Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor." (Matthew 5:3)

2. Earnestly believe that God exists, that I matter to Him, and that He has the power to help me recover.

"Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)

3. Consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ’s care and control.

"Happy are the meek." (Matthew 5:5)

4. Openly examine and confess my faults to myself, to God, and to someone I trust.

"Happy are the pure in heart." (Matthew 5:8)

5. Voluntarily submit to every change God wants to make in my life and humbly ask Him to remove my character defects.

"Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires." (Matthew 5:6)

6. Evaluate all my relationships. Offer forgiveness to those who have hurt me and make amends for harm I’ve done to others, except when to do so would harm them or others.

"Happy are the merciful." (Matthew 5:7)
"Happy are the peacemakers." (Matthew 5:9)

7. Reserve a daily time with God for self-examination, Bible reading, and prayer in order to know God and His will for my life and to gain the power to follow His will

8. Yield myself to God to be used to bring this Good News to others, both by my example and by my words.

"Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires." (Matthew 5:10)

Does your avatar have any special meaning......jest axin
Last year it was my biggest deer ever. 6 point. This year, my dog found this 8 point in the woods. So the joke is, even my dog is a better hunter than me.

My brother has a hunting cabin with all our stuffed heads on the wall. Real looking heads. For my dogs head we decided to do a euro Mount. $145 compared to $500. Plus it’s going to be above the door when you walk in the house. Check this out

Attachments

• 3E05BC55-01A0-4510-84C6-FA5285BC52E9.jpeg
    3E05BC55-01A0-4510-84C6-FA5285BC52E9.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 21
Last year it was my biggest deer ever. 6 point. This year, my dog found this 8 point in the woods. So the joke is, even my dog is a better hunter than me.

My brother has a hunting cabin with all our stuffed heads on the wall. Real looking heads. For my dogs head we decided to do a euro Mount. $145 compared to $500. Plus it’s going to be above the door when you walk in the house. Check this out
Funny as shit. Did another hunter hit that deer and lost track of it? Looks fresh

Funny as shit. Did another hunter hit that deer and lost track of it? Looks fresh
They poached it. I might have harvested the meat but the coyotes got the butt. Plus it was far back in the woods. A place where hunting is not allowed. Gut shot so it ran far.

DNR said I couldnt take it. Because I could have shot it then claimed I just found it. Only car kills are allowed they said. So I called local police. They said show us. So I showed them and they said, “what do you want to do with it?” I said a euro Mount. They agreed it would be a waste to just let it rot. They even said do you want the deer? I said no. So I went home and got a saw and my knife And cut the head off. Never decapitated a head before. Now I know what it’s like to dismember a body. Lol

The woman who did the euro Mount made me put my last tag on it. Bitch! Lol

Forum List

Back