My friend from Morocco called out a black girl as a racist in his college class.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
My ftiend was born in Morocco, an African country,and came to the US to attend college, and ended up joining the US Army while here and getting a green card. He plans on applying for citizenship as soon as he is legally allowed to.

While in class, he was asked to describe his heritage. He described himself as African American.

A girl from his class took offense to it because Moroocans tend to be lighter skinned and she told him Africsn American means black.

He told her that not all Africans are black, and that not all black people are from Africa and pointed out the fact that she had said her family were descended from Austailian Aboriginals, meaning shes not African at all. He then called her racist toward non-black Africans because she effective said that they aernt true Africans because they arent black.

Mortimer

You in Romania

Mortimer

You in Romania

Im not in Romania nor am I Romanian. Piss off.

Mortimer

Sorry I get very unhinged as I have another 6 day work week dealing with the most trashy subhumans on earth

Let me ask you ??
You think Russia will invade Ukraine

Mortimer

Sorry I get very unhinged as I have another 6 day work week dealing with the most trashy subhumans on earth

Let me ask you ??

I think they wont if not totally provoced or seriously threatened. It looks like to me the americans want a war with Russia. Thats their usual way, they paint the other side as dangerous, thats what they did with Iraq.

My enemy is white leftist which has festered into every US institution
They must be rounded up and gassed

My ftiend was born in Morocco, an African country,and came to the US to attend college, and ended up joining the US Army while here and getting a green card. He plans on applying for citizenship as soon as he is legally allowed to.

While in class, he was asked to describe his heritage. He described himself as African American.

A girl from his class took offense to it because Moroocans tend to be lighter skinned and she told him Africsn American means black.

He told her that not all Africans are black, and that not all black people are from Africa and pointed out the fact that she had said her family were descended from Austailian Aboriginals, meaning shes not African at all. He then called her racist toward non-black Africans because she effective said that they aernt true Africans because they arent black.
Was her name IM2

Basically, she was right.
African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans and formerly, Afro-Americans) are an ethnic group consisting of Americans with partial or total ancestry from any of the Black racial groups of Africa.

What are young idiots going to do or react when life throws them a real problem?....Talk about who constitutes what fucking shade of color someone is?

God how brainwashed

Mortimer

Let me ask you ??
The owner of the chargers made his fortune by selling sandwiches to migrant workers.

Are you dealing with Americans?

Forum List

Back