I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Most 9mm pistols hold enough bullets to stop that kind of shit- permanently.

I say we put leftists out of our misery, permanently.
Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

Now, we just get angrier and angrier.
I’d rather you angry and not in power than happy and in power

So, you make fun of us for not getting paid enough, stop us when we try to address it though legal, political means, and don't give a damn about us being pissed off about it?

Well, thanks for your honesty.

Guess talking about our issues or coming to a compromise is the old way of doing things.

YOur vote YES, for Civil War is noted and will be counted.
Telling people born here to go back to where you came from is racist. Trump said that about the squad.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

We have tens of millions of illegals and tens of millions of LEGAL immigrants.

We are being assimilated into the shitty Third World.

Being pissed off about that, is sane.

NOT being pissed off about it, is being a pussy.

...how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

People are always telling me to go back to Clarendon Hills. Jokes on them, I'm from Bannockburn.

Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

So, you make fun of us for not getting paid enough, stop us when we try to address it though legal, political means, and don't give a damn about us being pissed off about it?

Guess talking about our issues or coming to a compromise is the old way of doing things.

Telling people born here to go back to where you came from is racist. Trump said that about the squad.
No he did not. He said go someplace where you are more comfortable.

But no business owner is going to open up a business in a high crime area.
Do you live under a rock? Have you ever been in a "high crime area"? There are all SORTS of business there.

I spent my life in northern NJ. I worked in Newark, Paterson, All throughout NYC...Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, East NY..

LOADED with businesses.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
That incident was NOTHING like this, and no one was giggling and no one was stripped, beaten or robbed.

I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on, but you care so much about the squad?

What did the squad say, that started that back and forth?

Well now, that isn't the story at all, is it Nazi?

Ahmaud Arbery shouldn't be called ‘victim’ in trial against Georgia father, son charged in his murder: defense | Fox News

But no business owner is going to open up a business in a high crime area.
Do you live under a rock? Have you ever been in a "high crime area"? There are all SORTS of business there.

I spent my life in northern NJ. I worked in Newark, Paterson, All throughout NYC...Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, East NY..

LOADED with businesses.

Liquor stores, check cashing, and pawn shops.

No he did not. He said go someplace where you are more comfortable.
No he did not say that. Do I really need to quote what he said? Why would you make that up?

Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

Just taking it like a bitch, is not.

I would support a bill that limits immigration to groups with excellent cuisine. We need more Hispanics and Asians ... fewer Middle Easterners.

5f5491660584af55864e0601b3f67669.jpg

I can't stand falafel.

I don’t see what the issue is. They should get charged for the crime they committed. Nothing more and nothing less.

Do you disagree with that? What’s the problem?

I don't disagree with that. But what I'm trying to point out to you is that legally, what they did was not a major crime. They stole somebody's clothes and assaulted him. It's all they can really charge them with under our justice system. Will anything happen to them if caught? That remains to be seen. We're talking about a city where lowlifes take buckets of water and dump it on top of police officers heads, and the cops cant' do a thing about it because the city is under Democrat rule.

Forum List

Back