I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Most 9mm pistols hold enough bullets to stop that kind of shit- permanently.

I say we put leftists out of our misery, permanently.
Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

Now, we just get angrier and angrier.
I’d rather you angry and not in power than happy and in power

So, you make fun of us for not getting paid enough, stop us when we try to address it though legal, political means, and don't give a damn about us being pissed off about it?

Well, thanks for your honesty.

Guess talking about our issues or coming to a compromise is the old way of doing things.

YOur vote YES, for Civil War is noted and will be counted.
Telling people born here to go back to where you came from is racist. Trump said that about the squad.
No he did not. He said go someplace where you are more comfortable.
No he did not say that. Do I really need to quote what he said? Why would you make that up?

You brought it up. Quote what the squad said, to piss him off and then quote what Trump actually said.

Let's take a look at who is the bad guy here.

Trying to eat a woman's face off should be a pretty serious charge. It is mayhem.

Stripping a man naked in temperatures less than 40 degrees is attempted murder.

Add an enhancement for a thrill crime.

No DA would ever try an attempted murder charge. It was theft and assault. Nothing more.

But no business owner is going to open up a business in a high crime area.
Do you live under a rock? Have you ever been in a "high crime area"? There are all SORTS of business there.

I spent my life in northern NJ. I worked in Newark, Paterson, All throughout NYC...Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, East NY..

LOADED with businesses.
If you drive up and down 8 mile, 7 mile, 6 mile, what businesses? Hair salons. Car wash. Bar. Gas station. Fried chicken. Drug store. McDonald’s. Strip club.

I grew up in a Detroit. 8 mile is the cut off. I grew up on 6 mile. Deep in the hood.

Now Out here in metro Detroit there are real jobs. Go to Troy Michigan. 15 mile or 16 mile. You won’t believe the difference 7 miles makes. Night and day.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Democrats want to absolve blacks from all crimes against whites.

But no business owner is going to open up a business in a high crime area.
Do you live under a rock? Have you ever been in a "high crime area"? There are all SORTS of business there.

I spent my life in northern NJ. I worked in Newark, Paterson, All throughout NYC...Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, East NY..

LOADED with businesses.
If you drive up and down 8 mile, 7 mile, 6 mile, what businesses? Hair salons. Car wash. Bar. Gas station. Fried chicken. Drug store. McDonald’s. Strip club.

I grew up in a Detroit. 8 mile is the cut off. I grew up on 6 mile. Deep in the hood.

Now Out here in metro Detroit there are real jobs. Go to Troy Michigan. 15 mile or 16 mile. You won’t believe the difference 7 miles makes. Night and day.
Well, nobody wants to invest in a shit hole.

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on
Are you seriously whining about your supposed "loss" of white priveledge?

You can shove your talk of white privilege up your ass.

My point stands. Seallybobo doesn't give a damn about me or mine being fucked, yet he is terribly concerned about the squad getting verbally insulted.

Fuck them. And fuck you too, you anti-white racist asshole.

Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

So, you make fun of us for not getting paid enough, stop us when we try to address it though legal, political means, and don't give a damn about us being pissed off about it?

Guess talking about our issues or coming to a compromise is the old way of doing things.

Telling people born here to go back to where you came from is racist. Trump said that about the squad.
No he did not say that. Do I really need to quote what he said? Why would you make that up?

You brought it up. Quote what the squad said, to piss him off and then quote what Trump actually said.

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

The women he’s referring to were all born in America.

Youre playing dumb. And if you can defend that, or spin it some way, its Just evidence there is no talking to people like you. Yes, maybe we need a war.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Except blacks who are genetically predisposed to commit violent crime. Look at African continent. Violence , war, crime, rape, bloodshed.

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

The women he’s referring to were all born in America.

Youre playing dumb. And if you can defend that, or spin it some way, its Just evidence there is no talking to people like you. Yes, maybe we need a war.

First, what did they say to start the exchange?

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on
He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t realize he’s basically crying because we want to even the playing field.

He considers me a traitor to my race but honestly, if it ps between a black and a klan member, I side with the black

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Except blacks who are genetically predisposed to commit violent crime. Look at African continent. Violence , war, crime, rape, bloodshed.
So stupid. Nature vs nurture

I don't disagree with that. But what I'm trying to point out to you is that legally, what they did was not a major crime. They stole somebody's clothes and assaulted him.

Then they should be charged for theft and assault. If that’s all they did then that’s all they should be charged with.

I don’t see a problem with that.

He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t realize he’s basically crying because we want to even the playing field.

He considers me a traitor to my race but honestly, if it ps between a black and a klan member, I side with the black

We have had widespread, legally required anti-white discrimination for decades in this country.

For you to tell people that have paid hte price for such stupid programs, that they have " privilege" is you being an asshole.

Your pretense that only "klan members" are done with this shit, is you being even more of an asshole.

So stupid. Nature vs nurture
We have been nurturing black communities for over 100 years and nothing has changed. I'm a believer in reality. Grouch Marx said "You can believe me or what your own eyes tell ya." I believe what my own eyes tell me.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

We have tens of millions of illegals and tens of millions of LEGAL immigrants.

We are being assimilated into the shitty Third World.

Being pissed off about that, is sane.

NOT being pissed off about it, is being a pussy.
Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

Just taking it like a bitch, is not.
Gotta save that watttt privlig huh?

I don't disagree with that. But what I'm trying to point out to you is that legally, what they did was not a major crime. They stole somebody's clothes and assaulted him.

Then they should be charged for theft and assault. If that’s all they did then that’s all they should be charged with.

If the target of the violence had concealed carry we would have less scum on our streets right now.

We have had widespread, legally required anti-white discrimination for decades in this country.

For you to tell people that have paid hte price for such stupid programs, that they have " privilege" is you being an asshole.

Your pretense that only "klan members" are done with this shit, is you being even more of an asshole.
So do you have trouble finding someone to launder your pointy white hat or does the wife take care of it for you?

Fine, but they won't get much if any time out of it. It's why people do it without fear. Now if they'd reverse their gun policies in that city or state, you'd see much less of that. It may be fun for these lowlifes to do what they did to this guy, but if it could mean your life, you'll find better things for entertainment. That's how you solve this problem.

Forum List

Back