Whoopi Goldberg scolds people to stop talking about Hillary, Biden on classified docs: 'Don't want to hear’ it

Of course it's relevant, she used bleachbit to delete emails on her computer with classified material, and destroyed blackberries with evidence on them.
Pretty sure that was standard operating procedure for non-classified files. I believe the IG whacked her for it, but the DOJ decided not to press charges.
So..tell me how this absolves Trump?...Have you read the indictment? I have. And it looks bad. :)

Where is Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy now?

When Biden was notified of them
Biden wasn't authorized to have them in the first place, moron. He was not in power when he took them.
trump didn’t surrender his documents he tried to keep them by moving them
National archives gave Trump direction on the proper way to store those docs. Please educate yourself before you engage your mouth. This circus will end exactly the same way the inept dems have ended up on every sham they've tried for seven years. How long before you morons figure out that it is political. Mental midgets like you who keep the likes of Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Hilarity, Biden, Feinstein and Fetterman are the reasons this country is careening down hill.

You know you should research the law before opening mouth and inserting foot … classified document can be removed from its secured area if you have a clearance … Biden had a clearance , the only time it becomes a problem for you is if it is stolen from you … then you have a problem .. you are held responsible you have violated the law by not securing that document … that’s why Biden was never charged with a crime it wasn’t stolen it was returned …

As for Hillary scrubing her server … when you leave office you are required by law to destroy your smart phones you are required to erase all hard drives you used while in office .. Hillary got with her attorneys and the government attorneys to scrub or distort her servers they determine if her hard drives have been erased … she followed the law and now you come up with this bull shit that she isn’t following the law … give me a break .. she has done nothing illegal she followed the law

Noy AFTER
You are ignorant of the facts because you WANT TO.

What does that make of you, OH IGNORANT ONE !!!

Just because you want something to be one way, it does not mean that it is.

What I posted is the factual truth. You not liking it is immaterial.

Projection at it's finest.

More nonsense you do not understand at all.

If they use the word globalists you use the word globalists. Without having the foggiest idea of what it means, of what is actually happening in the world and in the US.

Globalists

Elits

Hit the button words used by Trump and the Republicans which mean nothing as the Republicans are full of Globalists and Elites amongst them.

You are simply a dim witted blind partisan. You aren't bright enough to do your own research. Start with the WEF and do a search about presidents use the phrase "New World Order". Dumbass.

She was investigated to death.

And then she was EXONERATED. No case. Nothing.

Next !!!
The Department of Justice and it's sub-agencies including the FBI no longer seek impartial justice. That is obvious to anyone taking an objective look at what has happened since the 2016 election. The Clintons and Hillary in particular are an American disgrace as is Joe Biden.

The Department of Justice and it's sub-agencies including the FBI no longer seek impartial justice. That is obvious to anyone taking an objective look at what has happened since the 2016 election. The Clintons and Hillary in particular are an American disgrace as is Joe Biden.
The disgrace is what the Republicans have been working for since Reagan, to kill Unions, take away voting rights, women's rights, health rights.

When any of those things really start bothering you, congratulations....you have finally arrived at the facts.

The disgrace is believing all the Republican lies and trying to take people's rights away from them.

And you are part of that problem.

Pretty sure that was standard operating procedure for non-classified files. I believe the IG whacked her for it, but the DOJ decided not to press charges.
So..tell me how this absolves Trump?...Have you read the indictment? I have. And it looks bad. :)

Where is Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy now?
They were classified

You can deny these things all you want. Even deny our nation is in decline. If you are young enough, you will experience the fun coming with everyone else. Otherwise, the younger ones in your family will have the pleasure.
Why did you totally avoid everything that was said in the comment you responded to?

The disgrace is what the Republicans have been working for since Reagan, to kill Unions, take away voting rights, women's rights, health rights.

When any of those things really start bothering you, congratulations....you have finally arrived at the facts.

The disgrace is believing all the Republican lies and trying to take people's rights away from them.

And you are part of that problem.
All of that is stupid B.S and propaganda! uNIONS? THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TELL YOU WHO TO VOTE FOR, THAT'S ABOUT IT, AND PROTECT LAZY PEOPLE

Whoopi and 'The View' trying to explain how it's "different" when a Democrat breaks the law.

Of course the left don't want to hear it. It interferes with their weaponization of the government.

Whelp. Even if that were true, the DOJ didn't think the matter egregious enough to charge her over.

I would move on. The cases are not even remotely similar. No matter how much you want to be.
Hmm, Lorretta and Bill on the tarmac ring a bell, you look through shiite stained glasses. You people are unreal in your hypocrisy

Forum List

Back